剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
特别调查办公室知道硬盘的事 好吗
OSI know about the drive, okay?
我不能就这样停止调查
I can't just stop the investigation.
好的 但你能拉慢进度 给我们争取时间
Okay, but you can slow it down. Buy us time.
你觉得哈弗洛克到底知道多少
How much of this do you think Havlock really knows?
他一定知道他们试图杀了他
Well, he definitely knows they tried to kill him.
他正在用各种方法告诉你
He's trying to show you that.
他把你引到了信使的旅馆 他的护照 硬盘
He led you to the Courier's motel, his passports, the drive.
飞行甲板记录 他偷走的那个
Flight deck recording. The one he stole.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
哈弗洛克把证据给你 因为他需要一个保管真♥相♥的人
Havlock is giving you the evidence because he needs a custodian of the truth.
他想要解开谜底 正如你和我正在做的
He's trying to unravel this, like you and me.
他知道控制了证物就能掌控事实
And he knows that controlling the evidence means controlling the facts.
我这人很少开口求助 弗兰克
It's not easy for me to ask for help, Frank.
我现在孤立无援
I'm alone here.
但我求你了
But I'm begging you.
请别让联调局拿到硬盘
Please do not let the FBI get their hands on that drive.
弗兰克 有情况
Frank. We got a situation.
我是弗兰克 请讲
Go for Frank.
我需要更多时间
We need more time.
病人没有更多时间了
The patient doesn't have more time.
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
你要求的那个保险箱此刻正在一架飞机上
The security deposit box that you asked for is on a plane.
如你所要求的 银行行长正护送它过来
It's being escorted by the president of the bank, as you requested,
但跑道上没有灯光 飞机无法降落
but without lights on that runway, they can't land.
联邦航♥空♥管理局 指示所有飞机绕道安克雷奇
The FAA's directing all traffic to Anchorage.
这不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
这正是你的问题
Oh, it is precisely your problem.
那是你的箱子 你给的时限
It's your box, your deadline.
作为死刑犯肿瘤医生 我其实很清楚临终的问题
As an oncologist on death row, I am acutely aware of end-of-life issues.
那是我痴迷的领域 - 这又和...
It is my obsession. - What does this have to do--
我曾写过大量关于生物伦理
I have written extensively about bioethics
和稀缺医疗资源分配的文章
and the allocation of scarce medical resources.
你知道40%的医疗保险 都花在临终治疗上吗
Did you know that 40% of all Medicare payouts are spent on the end of life?
不 我们只需更多时间 仅此而已 - 是吗
No, we just need more time. That's it. - Do you?
是的 - 值得吗
Yes. - Is it worth it?
从哪刻起 延长一个病人的生命 是值得所耗费的成本的
At what point is extending the life of one patient worth the cost?
永远都值得 - 我不...恐怕我不太同意
It is always worth it. - I don't... I'm not so sure I agree.
我没兴趣和你辩论 好吗
I'm not fucking interested in debating you, okay?
我只需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
不
No,
你需要做一个决定
you need to make a decision.
你愿意划出什么资源来救飞行员的生命
What resources are you willing to divert to save the pilot's life?
我们需要那个保险箱在四小时内送到这里
We need that safe deposit box here in under four hours.
我需要选项 谁有想法就说
I need some options, okay? Anyone. Go.
在空军基地降落呢 - 我们试过了
What about landing at the air base? - We tried.
艾尔森根据特别命令 在使用储备电力以保存行动能力
Eielson's on reserve power under special orders to reserve mission capability.
换一个 有别的吗 - 尼纳纳的跑道有电吗
Something else. What else? - Does the runway at Nenana have power?
没有 但明托的有 他们可以飞去那里 我们可以派一辆车
No, but Minto's does. They can fly there, and we can send a car.
那要多用两小时 我们没时间
That's gonna take two hours extra on the trip. We don't have time.
我们需要派丛林飞行员 去安克雷奇 与飞机会合
What we need to do is send a bush pilot to Anchorage. Meet the plane.
但仍没有降落的地点 - 是 但涡轮飞机加优秀的飞行员
There's still nowhere to land. - No, but a turboprop with a good pilot
比起私人飞机来 能降落的地方要多得多
can land in a lot more places than a private jet can.
能找到最棒的丛林飞行员是谁 - 马克贝尔
Who's the best bush pilot we got? - Mark Bell.
第二棒的是清醒时的马克贝尔
Second best is Mark Bell sober.
好的 叫醒他 让他起飞吧
All right. Let's wake him up. Let's get him in the air.
好消息 我成功追踪到了 那辆箱式卡车电池上的条形码
Good news. I was able to trace the bar code on the battery in that box truck.
原来它卖♥♥给了唐宁公♥司♥
Turns out it was sold to the Downing Company.
搬家公♥司♥ - 那家公♥司♥也拥有
The moving company? - Who also own
这一区大量的仓储间
a ton of storage units in this area.
我觉得维格可能把欧班农 藏在其中一个仓储间里了
I'm thinking Wigg stashed O'Bannon in one of their units.
没时间申请法庭搜查令了 我们能获得搜查的批准吗
There's no time for a court order. Can we get a consent to search?
好 但算上所有的地点 一共有超过600个仓储间
Yeah. But with all the locations, that's over 600 units.
要想在早上6点前搜完 我们需要调动所有空闲人员
If we wanna search it by 6:00 a.m., it's gonna take every available officer.
我们 州警 费尔班克斯警局
Us. Troopers. FPD.
弗兰克 这是个坏主意
Frank, that's a bad idea.
我们不知道维格是否真绑走了欧班农
We have no idea whether Wigg had O'Bannon in the first place.
说不定飞行员此刻在树林某处 被绑在自己的座椅上呢
For all we know, that pilot is strapped into his seat out in the woods somewhere.
没有任何目击者能确认他还活着
Not one witness can confirm he's alive.
有一个人能确认
There's one who can.
哈特曼 你在吗
Hartman, you there?
别装了 我知道你在听 接听
Come on, I know you're listening. Pick up.
你之前说你想要赢得我的信任
You said before you wanted to earn my trust.
好的 你的机会来了
Okay, well, here's your chance.
我们的一个逃犯说 他手上有一个你们机上的人♥质♥
One of our escapees says he has a hostage from your flight.
但在我调派资源去找他前 我需要知道他仍然活着
But before I divert resources to find him, I need to know if he's still alive.
他叫欧班农 他是机上两名飞行员之一
The name's O'Bannon. He was one of the two pilots on board.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
莎拉把我的礼物给你了
Sarah gave you my gift, right?
你好好保管着 弗兰克
You hold on to that, Frank.
那个SD卡未来会非常重要 很快你也会收到另一份礼物
That SD card will become very important. You'll be getting another gift soon.
飞行员 和我说说飞行员
The pilot. Tell me about the pilot.
欧班农还活着吗
Is O'Bannon still alive?
你说这是我赢得你信任的机会
You told me this was my chance to gain your trust.
我信任你 这点我们已经讲清楚了
We've already established that I trust you.
但听说你信任我 真松了口气啊
But I'm relieved to hear that you trust me.
是的 飞行员仍然活着
And, yes, the pilot is still alive.
至少他被拽进树林时仍活着
At least he was when he was dragged into the woods.
希望你很快能找到他
I hope you find him soon.
捉走他的男人看起来很疯狂
The man that took him looked like a fucking maniac.
该死的 很好 召集所有人
Fuck. Okay, good. Get everyone,
每一个空闲的人员和警官立即办这件事
every available man and officer on this now,
寻找欧班农 行动
looking for O'Bannon. Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
我联络上了其他一些人
I made contact with some of the others.
我把我们讨论的内容告诉他们了
I shared with them what we discussed.
然后呢
And?
他们非常想看到证明
They're very interested in seeing proof.
事实上 他们同意你的提议 认为我们应该都碰头
In fact, they agree with your suggestion that we all gather.
不 你们必须过来找我
No, you'll have to come to me.
明白 - 速度要快
Understood. - Make it fast.
我已经开始安排了
I'm already making arrangements.
我们在费尔班克斯见
We'll see you in Fairbanks.
好的
All right.
是什么呀 - 快点拆开吧
What is it? - Hurry up and open it.
你在录像吗 - 对 天啊 你快拆吧
Are you recording? - Yes. Oh, my God. Open it already.
不是吧
No way!
是给你的许愿瓶准备的 这样它就安全了 你能带上它
It's for your wish jar so you can keep it safe. Take it with you.
好酷呀
It's so cool.
卢克 谢谢你
Luke, thank you...
有空吗 - 是
You got a minute? - Yeah.
抱歉 我一会儿再过来吧 - 不...
Oh. Sorry. I can come back. - No, no.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 没事 嘿 进来吧 我没事
No, yeah. Hey. Come in. I'm fine.
听说你要出院了
Hear you're getting discharged.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
因为表现良好 他们提前释放我了
They're letting me off early on good behavior.
我可以和假释委员会帮你说几句好话
I can talk to the parole board, put in a good word for you.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
我只是在想 你知道 关于之前
I've just been thinking, you know, about before.
在小屋什么的
At the cabin and all that.
我只想说抱歉我对你那么苛刻
And I just wanted to say sorry for how hard I was on you.
不 不会的
No, you're fine.
我觉得我开始理解你了
I think I'm starting to understand you.
我吗 - 对 你
Me? - Yeah. You.
你...
You're
不一样
different.
天啊 要开始了
Oh, God. Here it comes.
我是认真的 好吗
I mean it, okay?
你和你的家人经历了 我根本无法想象或理解的事
You and your family have been through things I can't even imagine or understand.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表