剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
Honey, we are the cavalry.
阿♥拉♥斯加的主管副局长是弗兰克雷姆尼克
The Supervisory Deputy in Alaska is Frank Remnick.
尽量别对他透漏太多信息 但也别让他完全蒙在鼓里
Tell him as little as possible, but don't shut him off.
那边不归我们管
We have no jurisdiction there.
这个牛仔就是守门人
This cowpoke is the gatekeeper.
我们的角度是什么?
What's our angle?
那家伙是阿♥拉♥斯加鸟不拉屎村的村长 土生土长本地人
The guy's Captain of Bumfuck, Alaska, born and bred.
他六年前在芝加哥的逃犯专案组工作
He did six years in Chicago in a fugitive task force,
但他受不了城市生活
but he couldn't stomach the city.
他被调回了“冰窖”
He got reassigned back to the icebox,
那之后 他五年内开过两次配枪
and since then, he has fired a service weapon twice in five years.
他任期内没有出过命案
Not a death on his watch.
他从没面对过这种事
He's never faced anything like this.
所以他会怀疑自己
So he's gonna doubt himself.
利用他们的弱点
Exploit their vulnerability.
让他明白他需要你的帮助
Make him understand that he needs your help.
成为他的挚友 懂了
Best friends, got it.
局里看着我的人是谁?
Who's my babysitter at the Bureau?
安克雷奇那边派了两名特工 波顿和肖
Couple agents out of Anchorage. Bolton and Shaw.
已经和他们做过简报
They've been briefed.
他们会在地面等你 - 他在线上
They'll wait for you on the ground. - He's on the line.
别忘了 我们需要他
Remember, we need him.
要是法警不让我们插手 那这事儿就会变成乱糟糟的黑洞
If the marshals box us out, this thing turns into a big-shit black hole.
雷姆尼克先生 我是希德妮斯科菲德
Mr. Remnick, Sidney Scofield.
我想安克雷奇办事处 应该已经通知你说我会联络你
I believe the Anchorage field office told you that I would be reaching out.
是的 但他们没说清你为谁干活
They did. They just weren't real clear on who you work for.
可以理解 情况复杂
Understandable. It's complex.
我为跨机构工作小组干活
I work for a multiagency task force.
这是“机密行动”的代码吗?
Is that code for clandestine?
我正在努力为你拿到
I'm working on getting you
事情的非保密版本 我…
the unclassified version of what's unfolding. I--
JPATS由法警管辖 不是中情局
The marshals run the JPATS, not the CIA.
我无法在未保密通话中 谈论此事 但我可以告诉你的是
I can't discuss that on an unsecured line, but what I can tell you is,
我正前往你所在的地方 为你做情况的简报
I'm headed your way to brief you on the situation
并给你提供资源
and to provide you with resources.
在那之前 我需要你尽你所能封锁好外♥围♥
Until then, I need you to do whatever it takes to secure the perimeter.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
斯科菲德小姐 这里是阿♥拉♥斯加
Miss Scofield, this is Alaska.
这里没有外♥围♥
There is no perimeter.
欢迎来到
费尔班克斯
阿♥拉♥斯加的黄金之心
吉拉
预备微积分上得怎么样?
无聊死了 你来吗?
噗 - 嘿
Boo! - Hey!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你带外套了吗?
Hey, you bring your coat?
在我的储物柜里 我们去哪儿?
It's in my locker. What are we doing?
我们今天不去拉拉队动员会
We're ditching the pep rally.
为什么?
Why?
这是个惊喜 走吧
It's a surprise, okay? Come on.
早上好 哈士奇们
Good morning, Huskies.
凯纳基校长要发表一项重要公告
Principal Kenagy here with an important announcement.
我听说警方正在应对
I've been told that the police are responding to a disturbance
周边地区的一起事故
in the surrounding area,
马科斯警官和阿♥拉♥斯加州警
and Officer Marks with the Alaska State Troopers
来到现场处理当前情况
is here to address the situation.
谢谢你 凯纳基校长
Thank you, Principal Kenagy.
如刚才所说的 我们正在努力 控制育空平原地区的事态
So as stated, we are working to contain a situation up on the Yukon Flats.
大家在这里是安全的 但出于尽量谨慎的考量
Now, you are safe here, but out of an abundance of caution,
妈妈来电
我们正对学校实施部分封锁
we are placing the school in a soft lockdown.
很遗憾 这也意味着 今晚对北极星队的比赛
And sadly that also means tonight's game against North Star
和明晚的返校舞会将改期
and tomorrow night's homecoming dance will have to be rescheduled.
哈士奇 加油
Go Huskies.
格兰杰警官 你救了我的命
Marshal Granger. I owe you my life.
弗兰克雷姆尼克 监管副局长 你感觉如何?
Frank Remnick, Supervisory Deputy. How you feelin'?
找到其他人了吗?不能留下他们
You find the others? You can't leave them.
三位法警身亡
Three marshals are dead.
还有其中一位飞行员
Plus one of the pilots.
18人下落不明
Eighteen others are MIA.
好 你觉得他们死了吗?
All right, so you think they're dead?
现在零下9.5度 所以情况不乐观
It's 15 degrees, so it doesn't look good.
瓦尔 能让我们单独聊聊吗?
Val, can you give us a moment?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你将乘坐医疗直升机飞往费尔班克斯
Listen, you're on a medevac to Fairbanks.
是
Right.
但在出发之前 我需要知道机上发生了什么
But before you go, I need to know what happened up there.
一个囚犯挣脱束缚 对飞机动了手脚
An inmate got loose and sabotaged the plane.
哪一个?
Which one?
我不知道 我们改道了 临时接了一个人
I don't know. We diverted. Made an unscheduled pickup.
改道去了哪儿?
Diverted where?
应该是个空军基地… - 空军基地 哪里的?
I think it was an air base… - An air base. Where?
不毛之地 - 离西岸多远?
Middle of nowhere. - How far from the west coast?
我不知道 - 好 没事
I don't know. - Okay. It's okay.
告诉我你在现场看到了什么
Just tell me what you physically saw.
他罩着头套
He was hooded.
被束缚着
Restrained.
他们叫他“哈弗洛克”
They called him "Havlock."
他们说他是高级别囚犯 不在正式记录里
They said he was high-priority and off-book.
你仍然让他上机了?
And you still loaded him?
没有
No.
没让他和其他人一起 关在后面
Not with the others. We put him in the back.
是谁的命令… - 我们把他绑在座位上 平时绝不会这样
On whose authority did you… - We strapped him in, which we never do.
束缚囚犯是违反规章的
It's against protocol to secure an inmate.
但这个人嘛 仿佛他知道一样
But this guy, it's like he knew.
知道什么?
He knew what?
知道我们是阻挡不了他的
That we were never gonna stop him.
这个人比任何人都聪明
This guy, he was smarter than anyone else.
他清楚只要双脚落地
He just felt that he knew the moment his feet hit the ground,
他就会成为自♥由♥人
he was gonna be a free man.
弗兰克 医疗直升机到了 - 好 稍等一下
Frank. Medevac's here. - All right, just give me a moment.
我只想确认一下
Just so I'm clear,
你是说你的JPATS机临时改道降落
you're telling me your JPATS made an unscheduled stop,
接了一个不在乘客名单上的罪犯
picked up a con who wasn't on the manifest,
这不是我们下的命令
who wasn't on our authority,
也没有人提出任何质疑? - 对…
and nobody asked any questions? - Yeah. Yeah.
弗兰克 必须送他们走了
Frank, they gotta go.
听我说
I'm telling you.
是那个人把飞机弄坠毁的
This guy brought down the plane.
这都怎么一回事啊?
What the hell was that about?
我不知道
I don't know.
派个人跟着他去录个口供
Get someone to go with him and get a statement.
唐尼情况怎么样?
How's Donnie?
嘿
Hey.
听说流血止住了
I heard you stabilized the bleeding.
今天算我走运了
Got lucky today.
听说我们俩都是 恭喜
I hear we both did. Congrats.
那间小屋
The cabin.
汤姆昨晚打牌时告诉我的
Tom told me last night at poker.
真为你和莎拉开心
I'm happy for you and Sarah.
你实现了每一个法警的美梦
You pulled off what every marshal dreams of.
唐 那是什么?
What's that, Don?
活命?
Surviving?
一天结束时回到家里 回到妻子身边?
Going home to your wife in the end?
小心点
Careful out there.
你马上就到家了
You're almost home.
好 听好了 从城外过来的伙伴们
All right. Listen up. The crews coming in from out of town.
欢迎你们来到下塔纳纳族的传统领地
I wanna welcome you to the territory of Lower Tanana people,
也称为“费尔班克斯北极星自治行政区”
also known as the Fairbanks North Star Borough.
请尊重我们的社群 你们也将获得尊重
Treat our community with respect, you'll get it in like kind.
现在 雷姆尼克警官和我 准备了简报 但请注意
Now, Marshal Remnick and I have prepared this briefing, but understand this,
我们是基于实时动态整合信息
we are piecing together information in real time.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表