剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
这什么玩意
What the hell is this?
是中继器
It's a repeater.
他们让我佩戴的 我没法拒绝 我发誓
They made me wear it. I didn't have a choice. I swear.
谁让你佩戴的
Who made you wear it?
让你们的飞机坠机的人
The people who downed your plane.
我不知道他们的名字 但我会把所知道的都告诉你
I don't have any names, but I'll tell you everything I know,
我保证 只要你把枪放下 拜托了
I promise, if you please just put the gun down.
这才不是中继器 这是小屁孩的塑料玩具...
This ain't no repeater. This is some fucking kid's little plastic toy...
嘿
Hey!
用无线电求助
Get on the radio, call for help.
留在车里
Stay in the car.
我会找到你的 卢克
Gonna find you, Luke.
卢克
Luke...
卢克
Luke...
不许动
Freeze!
让你♥爸♥把枪放下
Tell your dad to put the gun down.
放下枪吧 爸爸
Put the gun down, Dad.
放下 否则我会开枪
Put it down or I'll shoot.
我说了 放下
I said put it down.
后退 - 把我儿子还给我 好吗
Back up. - Give me my son, okay?
好的 听我说
Okay, listen.
你可以绑走我 把孩子放了 好吗
Take me and give me the boy, okay?
把枪扔过来 我就把孩子给你
Throw the gun over here, and I'll give you the kid.
枪给你 好吗
Here it is, okay?
用我换他 好吗 来吧
Take me instead. Okay? Come on.
过来...不...
Come here, come here, come here. No, no, no, no, no.
来 来我这里 不 好的
Come on. I got you. No. Okay.
垃圾人♥渣♥ 卢克 过来
What the fuck. Luke! Oh, come here.
让我看看你 你还好吗 噢 宝贝
Let me look at you. Are you all right? Oh, baby.
要命
Fuck.
天啊
Oh, my God.
走吧
Come on.
所以 还有其他像他一样的逃犯 没被缉拿归案
So, there are others out there like him?
对
Yeah.
其中一个杀了...
And one of them killed...
唐尼是在手术台上去世的 卢克
Donnie died on the operating table, Luke.
安妮心都碎了
Annie's heartbroken.
我们今晚会在麦加酒吧聚会
We're having a get-together at the Mecca bar tonight.
我想见吉拉
I wanna see Kira.
你会的
You will.
她在医院
She's... She's at the hospital.
我们现在送你去医院
Which is where we're taking you.
妈妈 我真的没事
Mom, I promise I'm fine.
你是我们的首要重心
You are our number one priority.
我们只是...我们需要确认你没事
And we just... We need to make sure that you're okay.
所以还没结束
So, it's not over.
对
No.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你希望我和他聊吗 - 给他点空间吧
Do you want me to talk to him? - Just give him some space.
我觉得我对小屋的感觉再也不同了
I don't know if I can ever look at it the same way again.
变了
It's changed.
一切都变了
It's all changed.
我回头打给你
I'll call you back.
你破解了吗 - 还没有
Did you dismantle it? - Not yet.
但我们也许找到了一个办法
But we may have a work-around.
你知道哈里登241 对吗
You know about Halidon 241, right?
一个监控项目
It's a surveillance project.
会截取沿海底电缆传输的信♥号♥♥情报
Which siphons off SIGINT traveling along undersea cables.
我们的一个服务器捕捉到了 一条加密的传讯线
One of our servers picked up an encrypted message thread
我们认为是他的
that we think belongs to him.
是吗 - 他提到了六号♥档案 是他
You think? - He references Archive 6. It's him.
我们正在追踪讯息发往哪里
We're in the process of tracking where that message was sent
接收人是谁
and who the recipient was.
朱妮 要花多久时间
Junie, how long will it take?
给我12个小时 我会找出 编写开关的程序员身份
Give me 12 hours and I'll ID the coder who built the switch.
(麦加酒吧)
我知道你在找我
I understand you're looking for me.
是的 找到你可不容易
I am. You're not an easy man to find.
无论你想要什么 有话快说
Well, whatever you want, make it fast.
我正在使用一次性 会话发起协议线路 90秒内自动终止
I'm on a disposable SIP that'll auto-terminate in 90 seconds.
我想和你聊一份工作
I wanna talk to you about a job.
我没兴趣 - 你会有兴趣的
I'm not interested. - You will be.
为什么
Why's that?
这么说吧 我们是同行
Well, let's just say you and I are in the same line of work.
现在有个情况 你会...
There's a situation unfolding that you'll be...
非常感兴趣
very interested in.
噢 不
Oh, no.
请大家听我说
Can I have everyone's attention, please?
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
我就长话短说吧 抱歉打断你们了
Listen, I won't keep you long. I'm sorry for interrupting.
但是 首先 我想感谢麦加酒吧
But, first of all, I just wanna acknowledge the Mecca bar
和吉姆今晚让我们举办活动
and Jim for hosting us tonight.
谢谢你 吉姆
So, thank you, Jim.
帕特告诉我说无声拍卖♥♥ 在20分钟后结束 所以大家赶快竞拍
Pat has told me that the silent auction closes in 20 minutes, so get your bids in.
我们有许多好东西 所有收入都捐给唐尼的家人
There's a lot of good items up there, and all the proceeds go to the family.
我这里还有抽奖券呢
I still got raffle tickets too!
但是 打从心底
But from the bottom of my heart,
我真的想感谢各位今晚来到这里
I really wanted to say thank you for showing up tonight.
这意义重大 对我们所有人都是
It really means a lot. It means a lot to all of us.
这就是我们 这是我们的文化
It's who we are, and it's what we do.
唐尼对我来说就像一个兄弟
Donnie was like a brother to me.
我们是在七年级时认识的
We first met in the seventh grade.
我当时很紧张 上课要迟到了
I was nervous and late for class,
所以我从橄榄球场抄近道 结果洒水器启动了
so I took a shortcut across the football field, and the sprinklers kicked on.
等我到的时候 我...全身湿透 从头到脚
And by the time I arrived, I was... I was soaking wet. Top to tail.
唐尼呢 虽然不认识我 但他脱下自己的汗衫给了我
And Donnie, without knowing me one bit, just gave me the sweatshirt off his back.
大了三个码吧 但...
It was three sizes too large, but...
但是 唐尼的为人就是这样
But that's the type of guy Donnie was.
从那天起 他永远支持我
And from that day forth, he always had my back.
我们都是法警 感觉已经共事了一辈子那么久
We were marshals together for what seemed a lifetime.
我们曾约定
And we made a pact together,
如果我们其中一人出了事...
that if anything should happen to either one of us...
细节不重要 但重点是 我曾答应唐尼三件事
Well, the details don't matter, but the point is, I promised Donnie three things.
首先 我答应他 我永远都会照顾他的妻子安妮
Okay, first of all, I promised that I would always take care of his wife, Annie.
第二
Second...
我会在他的女儿结婚那晚 在婚礼上与她跳舞
I would dance with his little girl the night she gets married, at the wedding.
第三 我会纪念他的一生 不只是在教堂里
And third, that I would celebrate his life, not only in the church,
我们当然会那么做 但也会在麦加这里 吃着炸牛蛋 喝着啤酒
which we will, but here at the Mecca with bull fries and Budweiser.
唐尼...
Donnie! Donnie!
我们有很多时间分享泪水和故事
There's gonna be plenty of time for tears and stories,
回忆关于唐尼给我们的生活
and to remind ourselves of all the wonderful things that Donnie
曾带来的各种美好 但今晚
brought into our life, but tonight,
让我们举杯 用唐尼去庆祝人生的方式纪念他
let's all just raise a glass and celebrate Donnie the way he celebrated life.
敬唐尼 - 敬唐尼
To Donnie! - To Donnie!
我们爱你 伙伴
We love you, pal!
莫莉 你说慢一点
Molly, you have to slow down.
谁在房♥子里
Who is at the house?
联调局的 他们要收走一切
The FBI. They're taking everything.
妈妈的电脑 支票簿 照片 我怎么办
Mom's computer, checkbook, photos. What do I do?
首先 别和他们说话 一个字都别说
First off, do not speak to them. Do not say a word.
我会打给我的律师
I'm gonna call my lawyer.
妈妈很怕
Mom's scared.
妈妈也在 - 他们正在和她说话
Mom's there? - They're talking to her now.
莫莉 我需要你仔细听我说
Molly, I need you to listen to me very carefully.
我要你把电♥话♥放下 好吗
I want you to put the phone down, okay?
别挂 只要把话筒放下
Don't hang up, just put the receiver down.
拿上妈妈的东西 带着她去你家
Get Mom's things and take her to your place.
为什么 - 把电♥话♥放下
Why? - Just set the phone down.
我知道这个电♥话♥被监听了 我知道你们在听
I know this phone is bugged, I know that you're listening,
我想说清楚
and I wanna be very clear.
你们没有权利这么做
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表