剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
听到了吗
You hear that?
瞧 我能听见
See, I can hear that.
那些混♥蛋♥可能 从他们的极地舰队里调用了VIIRS
Bastards probably pulled a VIIRS from their polar fleet.
你是有选择的 那也不是我见过的第一具尸体
You had a choice. And it's not my first dead body.
曾经也有一个像你这样的人毁了我的家庭
Someone like you destroyed my family too.
全面通缉 白色…
APB on that white…
你刚说什么
What'd you say?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
杰夫
Jeff.
嘿 马科斯 什么情况
Hey, Marks. What's going on?
她们来过这里 - 是吗
Well, they were here. - Yeah?
目击者说她们拿走了她的钥匙 开着她的车走了
Witness says they snatched her keys, took off in her vehicle.
到场的州警已经发布全面通缉 我们正在设置周边警戒线
Trooper on site put out an APB. We're setting a perimeter now.
有一位州警在场 - 对
There was a trooper on site? - Yeah.
是他报的警 他曾追捕
He's the one who called it in. Gave pursuit.
回到后确保场地安全
Returned and secured the scene.
目击者说曾看到其中一人 用那边的电♥话♥亭打了个电♥话♥
Witnesses say they saw one of them make a phone call from that booth over there,
但我们查过 电♥话♥线根本没接通
but we checked, the line's dead.
州内每一个执法人员都会追捕这两人
Every lawman in the state's gonna be after these two.
很好 她们杀了警♥察♥
Good. They killed a cop.
我们也许枪比人多 但是这里并不是狂野西部
Well, we might have more guns than people, but we ain't the Wild West.
我们不弄暴民正义那套
We don't do mob justice.
我还以为你是牛仔呢
Here I thought you were a cowboy.
她们想打给谁
Who were they trying to call?
你是个好人 弗兰克
You're a good man, Frank.
你知道这听起来不像是称赞吧
You know that doesn't feel like a compliment?
是称赞 我是真心的
It is. I mean it.
保护你的社群对你来说
Protecting your community is just as important to you
和安全地将这两个杀♥警♥♥察♥凶手 绳之于法一样重要 这很高尚
as bringing in these two cop killers safely. That's honorable.
这是我的职责
Well, it's the job.
也许在这里是
Maybe. Up here.
但在现实世界 这样的囚犯 想要毁了你这样的好人
But in the real world, inmates like these want to destroy good men like you.
第78页不见了
Page 78's missing.
她们不是要打给某个人
They're not trying to call someone.
她们想找到某个人
They wanna find someone.
(白页)
你知道在这个镇找到电♥话♥簿有多难吗
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a phone book in this town?
我去过教堂 我姐妹的那间 终于在图书馆找到一本
I went to the church, my sister's. Finally found one at the library.
太好了 我以为图书馆关了
Good. I thought the library was closed.
沙琪穆诺兹帮我开的门
Sharkie Munoz let me in.
他也说你没还《恋恋笔记本》 欠着12块罚款
He also told me you have a $12 fine for The Notebook.
他是尼古拉斯斯帕克斯的铁粉
He's a huge Nicholas Sparks fan.
这里 航♥空♥探险公♥司♥
Here. Aero Excursions.
钓鱼 远足 漂流探险
Fishing, hiking and rafting adventures.
提供飞行观光
Flightseeing tours available.
她们在找飞行员
They're looking for a pilot.
安全
All clear!
封锁这里
Lock it down.
她们来过这里
They were here.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
能加入你们吗
Mind if I join you?
没问题 请坐
Sure. Have a seat.
得暖一暖
Need to warm up.
你那把贝瑞塔手♥枪♥不错嘛
That's a nice Beretta you got there.
你是军人
You military?
曾经是
Yeah. I was.
四个月前退伍了
Got my discharge four months ago.
光荣退伍
Honorable.
服役是最重要的事 我从没有机会入伍
You served is all that matters. Never got the chance.
扁平足
Flat feet.
走开
Buzz off.
走开
Get out of here.
我之前见过你 - 很可能
I seen you before? - Probably.
一整天都在这
Been out here all day.
我和皮特抓到了一个犯人 那混♥蛋♥活活冻住了
Me and Pete caught one of those convicts, you know. Fucker was frozen solid.
赌20块 这混♥蛋♥也死了
Twenty bucks says this bastard's dead too.
这话说的有点早
I wouldn't be so sure.
他们说这人很狡猾
They say this one's crafty.
雷姆尼克 - 弗兰克 嗨
Remnick. - Frank, hey.
嗨 是我 我应该在走前打电♥话♥的
Hi, it's me. I should have called before I left.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在去小屋的路上
I'm headed to the cabin.
卢克和吉拉还没回来 如…
Luke and Kira aren't back yet, and I would…
如果我亲自去看 我会感觉好一些
I would feel better if I checked for myself.
你在路上了 - 对
You're on the road? - Yeah.
我很担心儿子 - 别担心 好吗
I'm worried about our son. - Well, don't be, okay?
克林特正带着他回来呢
Clint's heading back home with him now.
我可以再呼叫他一次来确认 但你不应该出去的
I can radio him again to make sure, but you shouldn't be out.
弗兰克 我需要找到卢克
Frank. I need to find Luke.
莎拉 现在在进行搜捕
Sarah, there's a manhunt on, okay.
有罪犯在外面流窜 你到底在哪
Criminals are on the loose. Where exactly are you?
我会派些州警过去
I'll send some troopers.
听着 我已经走了一半路了 我不是一个人 我…
Look, I'm halfway there, and I'm not alone. I'm…
我和托德罗根一起
I'm with Todd Logan.
你开玩笑呢吧
You gotta be kidding me.
真的 发生了这么多事 你现在担心托德
Really? With everything that's going on, you're worried about Todd?
他开车送我
He's giving me a ride.
是的 弗兰克 也许你应该派些州警
And yes, Frank, maybe you should send more troopers.
这件事应该是你我的首要任务
This should be a priority for both of us.
到底发生了什么
What's really going on?
我不懂…你是什么意思
I don't know what you… what you mean.
我从你的声音里听得出来
I can hear it in your voice.
你在隐瞒我什么
What are you not telling me?
我和你说我要开车去小屋 我要带卢克和吉拉回家
I'm telling you I am driving to the cabin, and I'm gonna bring Luke and Kira home.
哈赤 - 什么
Hutch. - Yeah?
你能帮我个忙吗 你能呼叫克林特黑斯吗
Listen, can you do me a favor? Can you radio Clint Hayes?
找到我孩子的确切位置
Can you find out exactly where my kid is?
然后派小队去小屋
And then, get some units up to the cabin.
我不在乎你从哪儿调人手
I don't care where you gotta pull them from.
是 一切还好吗
Yeah. Everything all right?
等我儿子回来就会好的 - 好
It will be when I get my son back. - All right.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank? - Yeah?
我希望你见见杰提布鲁克斯
I want you to meet Jettie Brooks.
他是老板 - 布鲁克斯先生
He's the owner. - Mr. Brooks.
他说自己到场时 他的电脑在运行
He says his computer was running when he got here.
好的 抱歉打扰你了
Okay, I'm sorry for the intrusion.
知道她们是怎么登入你的电脑的吗
Any idea how they got access to your computer?
密♥码♥就写在便利贴上
Well, the password's on the sticky.
(密♥码♥:PASSWORD)
逃犯在找一个能 开飞机送她们离开本州的飞行员
The fugitives are looking for a pilot to fly them out of state.
她们有可能在找某个特定的雇员吗
Is there a specific employee they might be targeting?
不是飞行员 我们通常乘船 离开这里去狩猎 钓鱼
Not a pilot. We do hunting and fishing charters out of here mostly.
飞机观光是外包的
Plane tours are subcontracts.
你的名单很长 至少有200个飞行员
You got quite the list. You got at least 200 pilots here.
我们公♥司♥已经开了70年了
Yeah, well, 70 years in the business.
一些飞行员曾为我爸开飞机
Some of those pilots flew for my daddy.
谢谢你 布鲁克斯先生 - 不客气
Thank you, Mr. Brooks. - Yeah.
好 我们把名单发给简 让她开始打电♥话♥
Okay, let's get a list of these to Jane. Let's get her on the phone.
无论这两人在找哪个飞行员 我肯定不会羡慕那人
Whichever flyboy these two are looking for, I certainly don't envy them.
你要开飞机送我们去加拿大
You're going to fly us to Canada.
好 我这就去开
Sure, let me get right on that.
我不喜欢讽刺 斯雷德
Sarcasm upsets me, Slade.
你最好别惹我不高兴
You don't wanna upset me.
那我这么说好了 蠢贱♥人♥
Then try this, you stupid bitch.
我不会开飞机送你们 去任何地方的 绝不可能
I'm not flying you anywhere. Ever.
希望你得的是绝症
I hope it's fatal.
你做什么 你…
What are you doing? What are you…
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他手受伤了还怎么开飞机
How can he fly us with a broken hand?
他还有一只手呢 对吧 斯雷德
Well, he's got one more. Don't ya, Slade?
这是谁起的烂名字
What kind of dipshit name is that?
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表