剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
我们忙着过上光鲜亮丽的生活
We've been so busy Keepin' up with the Jones
好...我看不下去了
All right. I... I can't watch this.
仍然在建造...
...still building on
怎么这样 - 人都被你吓跑了
Come on. - You cleared the room.
爱的基本
Basics of love
你真浪漫 - 拜托 宝贝
You're such a romantic. - Come on, baby.
也许是时候去...
Maybe it's time to go to...
得州勒肯巴♥赫♥ 维纶 威利和兄弟们
Luckenbach, Texas Waylon and Willie and the boys
可能是第一位客人呢
Maybe that's our first booking.
我们这成功人生
This successful life we're living
也许是油漆工 - 噢 对
Maybe it's a painter. - Oh, yeah.
也许油漆工可以修好插头
Maybe the painter can fix the outlet.
是吗 我来修修这个 - 走开
Yeah? Come, let me fix this. - Get off.
汉克威廉姆斯的痛苦之歌♥ - 喂
Hank Williams' pain songs... - Hello?
噢 是 好 他在
Oh, yes. Sure, he's here.
找你的
It's for you.
谁打来的
Who is it?
不知道
I don't know.
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luke.
喂
Yeah?
嗨 弗兰克 你好吗
Hey, Frank. How've you been?
我两分钟前比较好
I was better two minutes ago.
你这么说可伤人了 你就不担心我
That's not very nice. Not concerned about me?
一点也不担心
Not in the slightest.
你至少会好奇我是怎么办到的吧
Don't you at least wanna know how I pulled it off?
我猜一猜 那是朱利安斯蒂尔
I'm gonna guess and say it was Julian Steel.
他叫那个名字啊
Was that his name?
我和本地人一起搜人时发现了他的尸体
I found his body while I was searching with the locals.
我当时就知道他会派上用场
I knew he'd come in handy.
上面
Eyes up.
对 他没能去到俄克拉荷马 对吧
Yeah, he never made it to Oklahoma, did he?
对 但他达成了自己的使命
No, but he served his purpose.
我本希望 火能够 呃 破坏他的DNA
I was hoping the fire would, uh, denature his DNA,
但你对此很清楚 弗兰克 对吧
but you know all that, right, Frank?
你为什么没有说出来
Why didn't you say anything?
因为你已经不是我的问题了 利维
Because you're no longer my problem, Levi.
噢 是这样吗 - 就是这样 好吗
Oh, is that a fact? - Yes, that is a fact, okay?
我可以接受你依然在世界某处活着
And I can live with the fact that you are alive out there somewhere in the world.
只要你尽可能
Just so long as you stay as far away as possible
离我的小天地越远越好
from my little corner of the world.
那有点难度 - 为什么
That's gonna be difficult. - And why is that?
因为弗兰克 你和你的小天地
'Cause you and your little corner of the world, Frank,
现在成了世界的中心
are now the center of everything.
我之后会解释 我该挂了
I'll explain later. I should go.
我有活要干 - 不 告诉我
I have work to attend to. - No. You tell me.
我只想确定你家人安全在家
I just wanted to make sure that your family is safe at home.
听好了 你别碰我家...
Listen, you leave my fa--
你确定
You sure about this?
确定
Yeah.
完全肯定
Positive?
是 - 你知道你是个疯子吧
Yes. - You know, you're crazy.
我能说什么呢...
What can I say...
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表