剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
You were right about the protocol.
布拉福德在扮上帝 - 不 希德
Bradford is playing God. - No, Sid.
无辜的人在死去
Innocent people are dying.
你没法对抗布拉福德的 你不可能活下来
You can't take on Bradford. You won't survive.
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
如果你我逃跑 我们能救自己
If you and I run, we save ourselves.
如果我留下来 面对这一切 谁知道能救下多少人呢
If I stay and I confront this, who knows how many lives can be saved.
我一辈子都被谎言包围着
My whole life, I have been surrounded with lies.
家 工作
Home, work.
我在这份工作中扮演过各种人 我已经不知道自己是谁了
I've been so many people in this job, I don't know who I am anymore.
但我...
But I have...
我现在有机会面对真♥相♥
I have the chance to confront the truth...
为某种信念站出来
and stand for something.
而这不是因为我接到了什么命令
And not because it was an order I was given,
而是因为这么做是对的
but because it's what's right.
因为这是我的选择
And because it's my choice.
希德妮 没有我的帮助 你无法和布拉福德对抗
Sidney, you can't take on Bradford without me.
我有档案 你没有
I have the Archive, you don't.
我不会给你的 我太爱你了
And I won't give it to you. I love you too much.
我不会让你毁了自己
I will not let you destroy yourself.
我们都知道对抗布拉福德等于是自杀
We both know taking on Bradford, it's suicide.
利维 我能做到的
Levi, I can do this.
是你教我的
You're the one who showed me that.
你教会我灵活应变
You taught me resilience.
你说过微不足道的蚁穴
You said that the smallest hairline fracture
也能毁掉千里之堤
can take down the strongest system.
我能够成为那个蚁穴
I can be that fracture...
扳倒布拉福德的网络
and topple Bradford's network.
等我完成后 我会找到你
And when I'm done, I'm gonna find you.
利维 说点什么 - 他们到了
Levi, say something. - They're here.
谁 谁到了
Who? Who's there?
特种部队 他们的 我们的 不重要了
Special Forces. Theirs, ours. It doesn't matter.
(倒数重启)
你需要立即离开 你必须离开
You need to get out right now. You have to go.
希德 答应我一件事
Sid, promise me one thing.
利维 如果他们捉到你 他们会杀了你的
Levi, if they capture you, they will kill you.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
你必须离开 拜托
You have to leave. Please.
答应我你会放弃这一场抗争
Promise me you don't pick this fight.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
利维
Levi?
住手
Stop.
住手...
Stop! Stop!
他是不会活下来的
He won't walk away from this.
我知道这些人的行事作风
I know how these people work.
很快就会有一群编码人员 开始拆解那个开关
It won't be long before a team of coders begins to dismantle that switch.
早有人等着折磨他
Assets waiting to torture him.
让他流血 抹除他
Bleed him and erase him.
我应该听他的 - 不 他知道风险
I should've listened to him. - No, he knew the risks.
对 但他会希望自己的死 是有意义的 能改变什么
Yeah. But he would've wanted his death to mean something. To change something.
现在...
And now...
有办法了 他的死
That's it. His death.
怎么了
What about it?
利维的死是不可避免的
Levi's death is inevitable.
如果我们能控制这点呢 如果...
What if we could control it? What if...
如果他的死就是解决方案呢
What if his death was the solution?
利维在中俄边境被捕
Levi was captured along the Sino-Russian border.
中情局会想暗中运输他回国
Langley will wanna transport him covertly.
怎么运输他
Transport him how?
他们会让他乘坐飞机
They'll put him on a plane.
如果那架飞机没有着陆呢
But what if that plane doesn't land?
如果飞机在中情局 破解死亡开关前坠机呢
What if the plane goes down before the CIA can dismantle the dead man's switch?
在他们能折磨他前
Before they could torture him?
如果哈弗洛克在途中死去 死亡开关会被开启
If Havlock dies en route, the dead man's switch will be activated,
六号♥档案将自动传播
Archive 6 will self-distribute.
布拉福德的秘密将曝光
And Bradford will be exposed.
而你爱的男人会死
And the man you love would die.
我爱的男人已经死了
The man I love is already dead.
为了你父亲 我什么都愿意做
You know, I would do anything for your father.
为了你
For you.
告诉我 要怎么办到
So tell me how this would work?
去年 我和利维代表知情局
Last year, Levi and I devised an assassination plan
制定了一个暗♥杀♥计划
on behalf of the Agency.
我们的想法是用坠机掩盖杀人事件
The idea was to hide the killings in the event of a plane crash.
一场你能控制的坠机事件
The crash that you could control.
我们请来一位编程人员开♥发♥恶意软件
We contracted a coder, developed the malware.
软件触发了燃油泄漏和其后的飞机爆♥炸♥
The program triggered a fuel leak and a subsequent explosion.
所以一切都准备就绪了
So the pieces are all in place?
我们要尽快行动
We need to move fast.
布拉福德将需要把哈弗洛克送出俄♥罗♥斯♥
Bradford will need to get Havlock out of Russia.
最近的基地是艾尔森 在费尔班克斯外 偏远 安全
The closest base is Eielson, outside of Fairbanks. It's remote, safe.
他入境后
Once he's in-country,
他们会用不会引人注意的政♥府♥运输机
they'll use a government transport that doesn't draw attention.
可能是货机 油罐车
A cargo plane, a fuel tanker maybe.
他们会将他从阿♥拉♥斯加送到秘密地点
They'll move him from Alaska to a black site.
所以阿♥拉♥斯加是我们唯一的机会
So Alaska is our one chance
能拦截他 - 是的
to intercept him? - Yes.
我得忙着应付律师
I'll have my hands full with the lawyers,
所以你必须去圣彼得堡
so you'll need to get to St. Petersburg
和开♥发♥恶意软件的人见面
and meet with the man who made the malware.
他叫阿尔曼支丹科
His name is Armen Zdhanko.
你拿到恶意软件后 就乘飞机将它带到费尔班克斯
Once you have the malware, get on a plane, take it to Fairbanks.
用你的其中一个假护照入境
Use one of your fake passports to enter the country.
找个旅馆 安静的地方 保持低调
Get a motel. Something quiet. Lay low.
嗨 是我 我到了 一切按计划进行
Hello, it's me. I'm here. Everything is on schedule.
你必须在他们 把哈弗洛克送回美国境内前完成
It's important you do this before they get Havlock back on American soil.
我们最多有一两天
We have a day, two, tops.
你必须在哈弗洛克离开阿♥拉♥斯加前 将恶意软件装到飞机上
You need to ingest the malware into the plane before Havlock leaves Alaska.
(美国空军)
是我 我到了
It's me. I'm here.
运输机刚落地
And the transport just touched down.
希德妮 你确定要这样做
Sidney, are you sure about this?
我确定
I'm sure.
因为此事一旦做成...
Because once it's done...
利维就已经离世了
Levi's already gone.
他不可能在那个秘密地点活下来的
He'll never survive the black site.
但这样做会使他的死有价值
But this gives his death purpose.
我理解这关乎是非和公义
Understand this is about what's right and what's just,
关乎揭发一个腐♥败♥的女人
and exposing a corrupt woman,
她以不被检视的公权力摧毁无辜性命
who is destroying innocent lives with unchecked power.
所以 我确定
So yeah, I'm sure.
虽然这令我心痛
And it breaks my heart.
但这辈子 我从没这么确定过
But I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
完事后我会打给你
I'll call when it's done.
飞行控制仍未反应
Flight controls still unresponsive.
把你的总程式关了
Shut down your master program!
让他出去
Get him out of here.
你的多模式接收器出了故障
You have a fault with your MMR.
你怎么知道的
How would you know that?
你们的电脑被篡改了
Your computers have been corrupted.
这飞机的程序被篡改 一定会失事
This plane's programmed to crash.
空气数据惯性参考单元 已经被破坏 无法重置
The ADIRU's been poisoned. You can't reset 'em.
关闭副电源 切断飞控系统
Kill the secondaries and turn off flight control.
重启空气数据惯性参考单元
Cycling the ADIRUs now.
别重启 断电...
Don't cycle. Power down.
我们还有配平系统 差动推力和方向舵
We still have trim, differential thrust and rudders.
1800米 准备
6,000 feet. Hold.
抬机头 - 抬机头
Nose up. - Nose up.
900米 抬机头 - 准备
3,000 feet. Nose up! - Hold!
准备撞击
Brace for impact!
(邀请你参加我的生日派对)
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表