剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
Neither does your title or your DC connections.
其实 让你在华盛顿呼风唤雨的一切 在这里会是你的负担
In fact, everything that empowers you in Washington is a liability up here.
所以 你尽管继续 对于你低估我 我早就习惯了
So you go right on ahead. You underestimate me. I'm used to it.
但我会逮捕斯科菲德
But I will bring Scofield in,
我会把哈特曼交给联调局 提埃格也是
and I will hand Hartman over to the FBI, and Thiago too.
如果你妨碍我
And if you get in my way,
那我也会把你这个坏种一起逮捕了
I'll arrest your crooked ass as well.
(费尔班克斯国际机场)
我帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
我好蠢 - 才不会
I'm such a klutz. - Not at all.
需要帮你找什么吗
Can I help you find anything today?
不 谢谢 - 不用 好的 有需要告诉我
No. Thanks. - No? Okay. Just let me know.
其实… - 是
Actually… - Yeah?
你能帮我个忙
…there is something you can help me with.
噢 太好了 你说
Oh, great. Name it.
嘿 各位 刚才有人从席勒药店 打来提供线索
Hey, guys. We just got a hit on the tip line from Schiller's Pharmacy.
那里的一个目击者看到了斯科菲德 她说确定是她
A witness there spotted Scofield. She said she's certain it's her.
好的 通知费尔班克斯警局 说我们现在过去
All right. Notify FPD. Tell them we're on the way.
联调局在路上了 准备拘押哈特曼
The Bureau's en route and preparing to take Hartman into custody.
他们一小时内应该会到
They should be on site within the hour.
他们也会拘押提埃格
They'll detain Thiago too.
他更棘手
He's the bigger problem.
哈特曼多少已经被控制了
Hartman's more or less neutralized.
提埃格可是能追溯到老家伙那里
Thiago goes back to the old man.
你要调派资源 - 一次解决一个问题
You want to divert resources? - One problem at a time.
斯科菲德是首要任务
Scofield is the priority.
联络行动支援部 查出她能去哪里传输档案
Contact OSB. Find out where she could go to transmit that Archive.
这可不是发布自♥拍♥那么简单
It's not like she's posting selfies.
她需要秘密互联网协议路由器网络
She'd need a SIPRNet network.
这里没什么地方能够处理这样的数据上传
There can't be that many places up here that could handle a data upload like that.
请所有小组注意 10-66号♥情况 可能发现逃犯
All units be advised. 10-66, possible fugitive sighting.
拉斯洛浦2120号♥ 附近小队请回应及协助
2120 Lathrop. Units in vicinity, respond and assist.
目标人物应佩戴武器且危险
Subject is considered armed and dangerous…
是她 通知团队 我们走 我们得赶在执法队前到达
That's her. Alert the team. Let's go. We wanna be there before the LEOs.
现在就去
Go now!
嘿 薇妮 你♥爸♥在吗 - 嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Winnie. Is your dad here? - Hey, Frank.
不在 他去我奶奶家修水泵了
No, he's fixing the sump pump at my grandma's.
怎么了 - 我们接到关于一个逃犯的911报♥警♥
What's going on? - We had a 911 call on a fugitive.
你见过这个女人吗
Have you seen this woman?
我没见过 你确定是这里打来的
I ain't seen her nowhere. You sure the call was from here?
你一整天都在店里 - 差不多吧 对
You been here all day? - Pretty much. Yeah.
需要我打给我爸吗 - 稍等
You want me to call Dad? - In a minute.
给我看看你的监控录像 - 好
I need to see your security footage. - Yeah.
继续开 从后面绕过去
Keep moving. Head around back.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你见过这个女人吗
You seen this woman?
她好像和哈罗尔多聊过
Think she was talking to Haroldo.
哈罗尔多在哪
Where's Haroldo?
厕所在走廊另一边
Bathroom's the other end of the hall.
你在干吗 嘿 你不能进来
What are you doing? Hey. You're not allowed back here.
等等…住手 你干吗 停下
Wait. Wait. Stop! What are you doing? Stop it.
好的 停 就是这里 是她
All right, stop. Hold it right there. That's her.
她拿着什么
What is she holding?
看起来像染发剂
It looks like hair dye.
好像是秀泽女子RC-1 色号♥砖红辣椒
Looks like Lady Lustrous RC-1. Terracotta Chili.
砖什么 - 砖红辣椒
Terra-what? - Terracotta Chili.
中度棕红色 很热门的色号♥
It's this medium-bold red. It's a popular shade.
不过不适合我
I can't pull it off though.
她旁边的是谁
Who is she with?
那是哈罗尔多
That's Haroldo.
他刚在这里
He was just here.
妮娜 哈罗尔多人呢
Nina, you seen Haroldo?
为什么这么多人找哈罗尔多
Why is everyone looking for Haroldo?
还有谁 - 有个老太太 穿西服套装的
Who's everyone? - The old lady. In the pants suit.
哈赤
Hutch.
嘿 听着 我们来迟了 布拉福德已经来过这里了
Hey, listen, we're too late. Bradford's been here already.
如果这和拉米 在巧达浓汤屋的派对有关 我是喝了酒
If this is about Ramy's party at the Chowder House, I was drinking,
但我离开时他们还没开始毁… - 闭嘴
but I left before they trashed the pla-- - Stop talking.
听我说
Listen to me.
你和这女人聊过 - 我…应该是的
You talk to this woman? - I… I think so.
她想要什么
What did she want?
她…买♥♥了一瓶染发剂
She… She bought some hair dye.
就这样 仔细回想 哈罗尔多
Is that all? Think long and hard, Haroldo.
我问她旅行有没有需要买♥♥的东西
I asked her if she needed anything for her trip,
但她说不用 - 她的旅行
but she said she was good. - Her trip?
对 乘坐 丹纳利星列车
Yeah. On the Denali Star.
她问我怎么去车站 我告诉了她
She asked me for directions to the station and I told her how to get there.
我是惹了麻烦吗
Look, am I in some sort of trouble?
你不是该说我有权请律师什么的吗
Aren't you supposed to tell me I can have a lawyer or something?
我需要人盯着费尔班克斯火车站 丹纳利星列车
I need eyes on the Fairbanks Depot. Denali Star.
别把我丢在这里啊
You can't just leave me here!
我有湿疹啊
I have fucking eczema!
嘿
Hey!
烂人
Dickwad.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
我好像有发现 - 是布里格斯
I think I got something here. - It's Briggs.
和你说的档案有关
It's about the Archive you were talking about.
是 - 如果像你说的
Yeah. - If this file is as big
文件很大 那斯科菲德 要上传它的话 只有几个方式
as you say it is, Scofield's gonna have limited options for uploading it,
所以如果她没有压缩软件
so assuming she doesn't have access to compression software,
那就需要找一个数据中心或是
she's gonna need to find a data center or a facility
能直接连接到数据中心的设施
with a direct link to a data center.
比如某个耗电量极大的站点
Something with, like, a really big power footprint.
那她能去哪儿上传
So where can she do that?
我首先想到阿♥拉♥斯加 费尔班克斯大学的主机代管设施
Well, my first thought was the colos used by the UAF,
但我刚听说大学关闭了伺服器
but I just got wind that the school shut down the servers
以进行现场维护
for some spot maintenance.
她还能去哪 - 某个基站
Where else could she go? - One of the bases?
比如公用设施公♥司♥ 我不知道
Like a utility company? I don't know.
我正在查 但我需要时间
I'm trying to figure it out but I need more time.
斯科菲德在外的时间越久 局面就变得更危险
The longer Scofield is out there, the more dangerous this becomes.
我们必须在布拉福德之前查出她要去哪
We need to find out where she's headed before Bradford does.
丹纳利星列车正在登车
The Denali Star is now boarding.
列车停靠站有希利 丹纳利 塔尔基特纳 瓦西拉和安克雷奇
It stops at Healy, Denali, Talkeetna, Wasilla and Anchorage.
五分钟后发车
Departing in five minutes.
A队 有什么进展
Alpha Team, you got anything?
正在搜索轨道
Searching the tracks now.
没有发现目标
We don't have a visual.
她在的 相信我
She's there. Trust me.
列车要出发了 要我们在下一班乘客里搜查吗
Train's about to leave. You want us to canvass the crowd for the next one?
不 她就在车上
No! She is on board.
让你的人上车去找
Send your team in and find her.
上火车 A队 从尾部开始搜
Board the train. Alpha, start your sweep from the rear.
E队 从头向后搜
Echo, begin at the top, make your way to the back.
到后面去 - 什么
Move to the back. - What?
给我面壁
Face the fucking wall!
好吧
All right.
我刚得知三名联邦特工牺牲了
I just found out three federal agents are dead
就因为你在高速路上耍的小花招
because of that little stunt you pulled on the highway.
还有两名在重症监护室
Two more are in the ICU!
其中一名是特工洛夫奎斯特 我曾和他一起在阿富汗服役
One of them was Agent Loftquist who I served with in Afghanistan.
他在两次战斗部署都活了下来 现在却因为你而去世了
He survived two combat deployments, and now he's dead and gone because of you!
噢 要命
Oh, shit!
给我起来
Get the fuck up.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
这是简易破片榴弹
It's an improvised fragmentation grenade.
过去越共会用竹子和铁罐制♥作♥这样的榴弹
They used to make them in the Vietcong out of bamboo and tin cans.
好 你别急
Okay. Just hold on a second.
不知道它的底火有多强
Not sure how strong the primer is on this one.
我肯定至少有5米的杀伤半径
I'm sure it's got at least a five-meter kill radius.
但你已经知道了 对吧 因为你曾服役
But you know that, don't you? Because you served.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表