剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
也许对我来说有所谓
Maybe to me it does.
只是想到布拉福德
Just thinking about Bradford.
她当时说的那些话
What she said out there.
我一直想相信 我因为某些原因迷失了自我...
This whole time I wanted to believe that I'd somehow lost myself...
因为卷入了这些事
in this thing.
我并没有迷失自我
I didn't lose myself.
这些事没有改变我
This didn't change me.
只是让真实的我现身了
It revealed who I've always been.
别这样说 你真♥相♥信那话
Come on. Do you really believe that?
我想到...
I think about...
那些死去的空中法警
those air marshals who died.
我想到这个城镇的人们
I think about the people in this town.
你的朋友唐尼
Your friend Donnie.
因为我做的事 他们都死了
They're all gone because of what I did.
我深思熟虑后做出的决定
A deliberate decision that I made
基于我以为正确的原因
about what I thought was right.
我父亲若在世 会鄙视这个决定的
My father would've despised that.
你父亲当年没碰上这样的处境
Your father didn't face the same choices.
他按规则行事 按规则生活
He played by the rules. He lived by the book.
喝一点吧 来
Here, have a drink. Come on.
你知道 当你问起我女儿露比时...
You know, when you asked about my daughter Ruby...
我没有告诉你全部真♥相♥
I didn't tell you the whole truth.
他们那天之所以袭击我
The reason they came for me that day,
她之所以在交火中被射杀
the reason she was shot and killed in the cross fire
都是因为我当时 深思熟虑后做出的一个决定
was because of a deliberate decision that I made.
一个选择
A choice.
我埋葬我的宝贝女儿时
And when I put my little girl in the ground,
我对自己发誓 以后永远都会按规则来办事
I swore to myself that I would always do things from now on by the book.
我逼迫自己一直这么做
And I have forced myself to do just that.
因为按规则办事时
Because when you do things by the book,
你就不需要真的做任何决定了 对吗
you don't actually gotta decide anything, do you?
不需要主观选择孰是孰非
There's no subjective choice about what is right or what is wrong.
你不用为自己的选择 造成的任何损害承担责任
You're not responsible for any of the damage that your choices make.
你不过是在尽本职 要怪就怪规则
You're just doing your job. You blame it on the book.
但我问你 希德
But I ask you, Sid,
你真的认为公义能在规则里找到
do you honestly think justice is found in a book?
还是说 你认为需要人...
Or do you think it takes people...
去做艰难的决定...
making tough decisions...
甚至可能是不可能的决定 千钧一发的决定 才能实现公义
sometimes impossible decisions, sometimes in a moment.
我并非赞同你所做的一切 真的
I don't agree with everything you've done. I don't.
但我能理解你这么做的原因
But I can understand why you did it.
我认为你♥爸♥也会认同 你为了一个值得的使命奉献了自己
And I think your dad would agree you spent yourself in a worthy cause.
庭审前 我还会见到你吗
Will I see you before the trial?
你觉得会有庭审 拜托
I mean, you think this is gonna go to trial? I mean, come on.
司法部意识到你曝光了中情局丑事
DOJ gonna prosecute when they realize
揭发了布拉福德时 他们真会起诉
you can air the dirty laundry of the CIA? Bradford?
会的
They will.
他们会关上法♥院♥大门
They'll close the courtroom.
他们会援引他们需要的国♥家♥安♥全♥规程
They'll invoke whatever national security protocols they need to
来保密
to keep this contained.
但我并不会错以为自己能全身而退
But I have no illusions that I'm walking away from this.
保管档案的那个朋友 你信任他吗
That friend that has the Archive, do you trust him?
我敢把命交给他
With my life.
我该走了
I should go.
回家吧 弗兰克
Go home, Frank.
那么...
So...
卢克和我聊过了 我们都...
Luke and I have been talking, and we both...
我们需要空间
we needed space.
而...
And...
我们都不...知道
neither of us understood... Understand
要如何作为一个家庭继续生活了
how we could move forward as a family.
但最终 那正是我们需要做的
But in the end, that's exactly what we need to do.
继续生活
Move forward.
好 我同意 我知道
Okay. I agree. I know.
这让我们感到非常两难
Puts us in a difficult place.
爸 说话啊
Dad, say something.
我会把枪上交
I'm gonna turn in the gun.
我会承认自己所做的事 承担后果
Gonna admit what I did, and I'll face the consequences.
你觉得那能让妹妹复活吗
You think that's gonna bring my sister back?
你觉得那能让我们又变成一家人
Do you think that's gonna make us a family again?
帕蒂库根死了
Paddy Coogan is dead.
露比走了 现在 怎么
Ruby is gone, and-and now, what?
我们连你也要失去了
What, we're gonna lose you too?
你这么做只会毁了这个家
The only thing that will do is destroy this family.
你能把枪处理了吗
Can you get rid of it?
儿子 不 这... - 把枪处理掉
Son, no. This-- - Get rid of the gun.
你们 我...已经这么做过一次了 所以我们才会落到今天这个局面
Guys, I already... I did that once. That's why we're here, right?
好吧 我应该为这件事承担责任
Okay. I deserve to be held responsible for this.
那么卢克应得的呢
What about what Luke deserves?
我应得的呢
What about what I deserve?
想想你做过的那么多好事 弗兰克
Look at all the good that you have done, Frank.
真的 你付出的代价已经还清债了
You have. You have paid your debt.
我们都已经付出代价了
We all have.
如果还有什么债是没还清的 那我们一起承担
And if there is any more to be paid, then we pay it together.
你明白我们在做什么吗
You understand what we're doing here?
这种事是不会消失的 它是有后果的 卢克
These things come back. They have consequences, Luke.
这是一个巨大的决定
This is a huge decision.
是的
Yeah.
在我们这里 决定要一家人一起做
Well, around here, we make decisions as a family.
我们需要你留在这里 爸爸
And we need you here, Dad.
在我看来 它从没存在过
As far as I'm concerned, it never existed.
我从没见过这把枪
I never saw the gun.
我也是
Neither did I.
你们真想这么做
Do you really wanna do this?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
是时候了
It's time.
是时候 我们家...应该放下过去 继续向前了
It's time that this family... that we move forward.
噢 该死
Oh, goddamn it.
尽情挥洒人生
Make it worth living
宝贝 你知道我在想什么吗 - 什么
Baby, you know what I'm thinking? - What?
我在想装一个雪松大浴缸
I'm thinking we get a big old cedar soaking tub.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们可以 呃 把它装在客屋后的树林里
We could, uh, put it in the trees behind the guest cabins.
不需要任何电 用木材烧热 你觉得如何
It wouldn't need any power. They're wood-fired. What do you think?
不如先把那插头修好吧 - 不...已经修好了
Maybe we could fix the outlet first. - No, no. I already fixed the outlet.
嘿 妈 空中德士送来了冷冻披萨
Hey, Mom, the air taxi brought frozen pizzas with the delivery.
能吃点吗 - 不行 我已经安排好晚餐了
Can we have some? - No, I have dinner planned.
噢 嗨 吉拉 - 嗨 雷姆尼克太太
Oh, hey, Kira. - Hey, Mrs. Remnick.
我妈送来了这个 要我拿给你
My mom sent this up and wanted me to give it to you.
说是乔迁礼物 - 啊 她太客气了
Said it was a housewarming gift. - Aw, she didn't need to do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该死的 天啊 搞什么 卢克
Fuck. Geez. Goddamn. Luke!
什么
Yeah?
卢克 我不是...
Luke. What did I...
我不是说了要盖上...
What'd I tell you about leaving the lid...
嗨 吉拉 你好吗 - 嗨
Hey, Kira. How are you? - Hey.
要盖上油漆罐盖子啊 有人会踩到的
Leaving the lid off the paint. Somebody's gonna tread on it.
谁踩到了 我啊 - 对不起 好吧 抱歉
Who treaded on it? Me, that's who. - I'm sorry. Okay. Sorry.
你该道歉 好吧 - 真好看
Be sorry. Okay. - Okay, this is lovely.
请帮我谢谢你妈妈
You say thank you to your mom,
但我也会给她写感谢信 - 噢 要命 冷冻披萨
but I will send her a note. - Oh, goddamn it. Frozen pizza.
拜托告诉我晚餐吃披萨 - 妈不让
Tell me we're having pizza for dinner. - Mom won't let us have any.
什么 - 不行
What? - No.
别这样 我可以做得很好吃
Come on. I can doctor it up good.
等等...你把地弄脏了
Hold on. Whoa, whoa. You're making a mess.
噢 弄脏了 我们弄脏了 - 别闹
Oh, making a mess. We're making a mess. - Stop it.
你上流社会的领带 让我透不过气 整天哭泣
Tie is choking me In your high society, I cry all day
爸 拜托别
Dad, please, no.
你好丢脸
You're so embarrassing.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表