剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
谢谢 里夫
Thanks, Riff.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, man.
好
All right.
好了 哈赤 - 你一过山口
All right, Hutch. - As soon as you get over the pass,
时间就很紧张了
you'll be cutting it pretty close.
哈赤 我们哪次时间不紧张 - 是
When haven't we cut it close, Hutch? - Yeah.
准备好了
We good?
好的
All right.
好 走吧 来
All right. Here we go. All right.
走
Hut!
快点 走...
Come on! Hut! Hut!
好 射击手 我们将她搬上卡车
All right. Shoot, let's get her in the truck.
不行 不可能 我不会载她的 - 什么
Nuh-uh. No way. I'm not taking her. - You're what?
是她害死的唐尼 里德州警和其他人
She's the reason that Donnie's dead and Trooper Reed and the others.
射击手 听我说 - 弗兰克 也许你要办案
Shooter, listen to me, okay? - Frank, maybe you got a job to do,
但我不会参与进来
but I ain't gonna be part of it.
你想怎样道德审判 我都无所谓
You can make whatever moral judgment you want,
但知道那女人死在这里 是因为我 我会睡得更安心
but I will sleep just fine knowing that that woman dies out here because of me.
这不是你 射击手 别这样...
You're better than this, Shooter. Come on. Come on.
你比任何人都清楚 法律没有规定我必须帮忙
You know better than anyone, the law doesn't say that I gotta help.
我从没想过你有一天会在乎规则
You never struck me as someone who gave a shit about the rules,
射击手 既然你在乎起来了
Shooter, but seeing as you do,
那不如我们先谈谈 你没有车牌这一项违规行为
how about we start with failure to display a license plate?
噢 你滚一边去
Oh, fuck off.
我们看看里面都有些什么 啊
Let's take a look inside. What you got in here, huh?
噢 来吧
Oh, there we go.
嘿 车上一瓶开罐的酒精饮品
Hey, an open container of alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle.
属违规
There's an infraction.
非法移除安全带 射击手 我已经看到足够多的违规行为
Illegal removal of a seat belt. I got enough violations, Shooter,
我有权扣留你的车辆 直至狩狼季结束
to impound your vehicle till the end of wolf season,
但你应该不在意 对吧
but that shouldn't bother you too much, should it?
因为你不怎么狩猎 毕竟要忙着灌威士忌
'Cause you don't shoot much other than whiskey.
该死 弗兰克 你想来这招
Goddamn it, Frank. So that's how it's gonna be?
我就要来这招 射击手
That's how it is, Shoot.
我们把她搬上车
Now let's load her up.
来
Come on.
好
Okay.
看好狗
Look after the dogs.
(费尔班克斯普罗维登斯医院)
空闲的护工请前往药房♥ 凯尔...
Any available orderly to the pharmacy. Kyle...
该死
Fuck me.
请说 - 弗兰克 找到他了
Yeah. - Frank, we found him.
我们找到哈弗洛克了
We found Havlock.
该死的
Fuck.
你膝盖很疼 弗兰克 - 已经没有哪不疼了
Knee looks like it hurts, Frank. - It all fucking hurts.
是丛林飞行员举报的
You had a bush pilot call this in?
对 他在跑物资
Yeah, he was on a supply run.
我们到达时 已经不剩多少了
By the time we arrived, there wasn't much left.
转弯太快了
He take the corner too fast?
不是 黑冰 打滑 深坠
No. Black ice, short skid, long fall.
要我说 挺有象征意义的 - 此话怎讲
Kind of poetic, if you ask me. - Yeah, how so?
最终 惩罚他的不是我们 而是阿♥拉♥斯加
Well, I mean, in the end, we didn't get him, Alaska did.
你有多确定就是他
And how sure are you that it is him?
他烧得太重 没法取指纹
Well, he's too cooked to pull prints,
但车曾被报失窃
but the car was reported stolen.
他的身高和体重都符合
He's the right height, the right weight.
但温度太高 没法取DNA 是吗
There's too much heat to pull the DNA though, yeah?
弗兰克 就是他
Frank, it's him.
他甚至少了一颗臼齿 我们认为他曾用那颗牙齿
He's even missing the molar that we think he used
在机上撬开手铐 你看
to pick his cuffs on the plane. Look.
也许我是不敢相信这件事终于结束了
Well, I guess I can't believe that it's finally over.
阿♥拉♥斯加捉到他了
Alaska got him.
汤米 有什么消息
Tommy, what's the word?
运营管♥理♥员♥到场了
Well, the operations manager is on site.
说他们关闭了涡轮的电源 找到了布拉福德的遗骸
Said they powered down the turbines, found what's left of Bradford.
恶心 - 是
Gross. - Yeah.
打给验尸官了 - 已经办好了
You call the coroner? - Yeah, already done.
嘿 斯科菲德那边有消息吗
Hey, any word on Scofield?
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
(为费尔班克斯祈祷)
下次任务见
See you on the next one?
如果我们走运的话 下次任务会是在佛罗里达的海滩
Well, if we're lucky, the next one's gonna be on a beach in Florida.
太热了 - 你们这里的人真与众不同
Too hot. - You people are different.
谢谢你专门来一趟 泰德 我们很感激
Thanks for making the trip, Ted. We appreciate it.
我刚好借机出来走走
Got me out of the city.
是 你认识哈赤吧
Yeah. You know Hutch?
你老爸怎么样了
How's your old man?
自从一起去二十英里河撒网捕鱼后 我就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since dip netting on the Twentymile.
他还是那么爱惹麻烦吗
He still causing trouble?
还是整天把我妈快逼疯 - 他可斗不过你们俩啊
Still driving my mom fucking crazy. - Well, he's got nothing over you two.
我在路上听了情况简报
I was briefed on the trip.
听到的信息很有限
Hearing the details are thin.
所以 发生了什么
So, what happened?
其实我们自己也没完全弄明白
Well, I'm not sure we fully understand that yet ourselves.
他们说涉及中情局
They say that Langley's involved.
有个女人 叫雅克琳...
There's a woman named Jacqueline--
布拉福德 - 对 布拉福德
Bradford. - Yeah. Bradford.
听着 泰德...我做法警做了一辈子
Look, Ted... I've been doing this my whole life.
我能信得过的政客 用一只手就能数过来
You know, I count the number of politicians I trust on one hand.
你是我所认识的最棒的人之一
You are one of the best men I know.
所以我想把这个亲自交给你
Which is why I wanna give you this personally.
这是什么 - 真♥相♥
What is this? - The truth.
你有空看一看内容后 我们应该聊聊
We should talk about it once you've had a chance to look at it.
我只想确保它交到了 我们能信任的人手上 一个...
Just wanna make sure it's in the hands of someone we trust. Someone...
一个有权力开展全面且完整调查的人
Someone who has the power to launch a full and complete investigation.
是
Yeah.
州长来电
I've got the governor.
告诉她我会打回去
Tell her I'll call her back.
不 泰德 你接电♥话♥吧
No, Ted. Take the call.
是州长 我们 呃...在外面等
It's the governor. We'll, uh, we'll wait outside.
怎么了
What?
你在笑 为什么 - 不 很蠢
You're smiling. Why? - Nah, it's dumb.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 就是...
I don't know, it's just...
我所认识最棒的人 将光盘交给了他所认识的最棒的人
if the best man I know gave that disc to the best man he knows...
这给了我希望
gives me hope.
你心变软了 - 噢 去你的
You getting soft? - Oh, fuck you, man.
不 拜托 这是夸奖
No, come on. It's a compliment.
真的 我很感激
It is. I appreciate it.
我也很感激
I appreciate that too...
但别习惯了 对吧 - 你别习惯了
but don't get used to it, okay? Yeah. - Don't you get used to it.
但我会在冰上曲棍球比赛中让你一败涂地
I'll still take your ass in hockey, though.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我应该说“很幸运”吗
Am I supposed to say "lucky"?
因为那是在说谎
'Cause I'd be lying.
也不是你第一次说谎了 所以...
Well, it wouldn't be your first, so...
你是怎么把我送来这里的
How did you get me here?
我获得了很多帮助
I had a lot of help.
档案
The Archive.
是安全的
It's safe.
它在我信任的人手上
It's with someone I trust.
真♥相♥会曝光
The truth will come out.
还有一件事你也需要知道
Listen, there's something else you need to know.
发生了一起车祸 我们发现一具尸体
There was a car crash, and we found a body.
你觉得是利维吗
Do you think it was Levi?
我觉得许多人希望是他
Well, I think a lot of people want it to be him.
我觉得我不用争论是不是他了
I don't think I need to argue the point.
我的职责是找到52名囚犯
I mean, my job was to find 52 inmates.
你丈夫的名字从来都不在名单上 所以...
Your husband's name was never on that list, so...
怎么
What?
无所谓了 - 不...
It doesn't matter. - No, no, no.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表