剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
也因为你曾服役
And because you served,
你知道这么做不仅愚蠢 且违规
you know it's not only fucking stupid, but against regulation
将上膛的武器带入拘留人员的牢房♥
to bring a loaded firearm into a detainee's cell.
现在 你给我趴在地上
Now, why don't you get on the fucking floor!
然后呢…
Now…
谢谢
Thank you.
把你的外套和钥匙给我
Give me your jacket and your keys.
行动支援部提供的 区内数据上行链路设施初步清单
OSB's preliminary list of data uplink facilities in the area.
(阿♥拉♥斯加州)
太多了 让他们缩小范围
There's too many here. Tell them to narrow it down.
查一下那趟列车的行程表 用沿线各个停靠站作筛选条件
Check the itinerary on that train, use the stops along the line for filters.
我需要进展报告
I need a status report.
我已经搜索了行李和货舱
I've cleared the luggage and cargo holds.
A队和E队正在搜索乘客车厢
Alpha and Echo are checking the passenger cars now.
她在车上 你们给我找到她
She is there. You find her.
指挥部 这是A队 七号♥车厢搜索完毕
Command, this is Alpha. Car seven is clear.
E队报告 未发现目标
Echo Team reporting. No visual.
主要目标在这里
The primary is here.
那个红发女子在车上 携带武器且有攻击性
That redhead is on board, armed and hostile.
嘿
Hey.
如果你是来杀我的 那你算是帮了我
If you're here to kill me, you're doing me a favor.
我这辈子都要在牢里度过了
I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in prison.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
飞机
The plane?
不 你是怎么说服希德妮的
No. How did you convince Sidney?
你显然告诉她说我必须死
You obviously told her that I needed to die
才能曝光档案 你是怎么做到的
to expose the Archive. How'd you do it?
我不需要说服她做任何事
I didn't need to convince her of anything.
你了解希德妮
You know Sidney.
她的选择永远都是自己做的
Her choices have always been her own.
希德妮签了我的死亡令 - 不
Sidney signed my death warrant. - No.
她做了一个比你 比她自己或我们任何人都重要的决定
She made a decision that was bigger than you, or her, or any one of us.
她不怕将自己置于危险中
She's not afraid to put herself in the crosshairs
只要能阻止布拉福德 为她父亲的死复仇
to stop Bradford and avenge her father's death.
我的职责不过是协助她
My role was to be a facilitator.
我曾发誓尽自己所能 帮助希德妮完成她的任务
I vowed to do whatever I could to help Sidney carry out her mission.
就算这意味着牺牲你自己
Even if it meant sacrificing yourself?
她和她父亲给了我那么多 这不过是微小的代价罢了
A small price to pay after what she and her father have given me.
他们给了我希望 一幅愿景
Hope. A vision.
为了这样的信念 是值得牺牲一些性命的
Those are the kinds of beliefs that are worth the sacrifice of a few lives,
包括我自己的性命
including my own.
所以我会尽我所能 帮助希德妮完成她的使命
And that's why I will do whatever I can to help Sidney see her mission to the end.
看来你我之间的共同点比我以为的要多
Well, you and I have more in common than I thought.
此话怎讲
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么 你在做什么
What's this? What are you doing?
我在请你帮助我 这样我才能帮助她
I'm asking you to help me so I can help her.
欢迎来到希利车站
Welcome to Healy Station.
这是开往安克雷奇的列车 五分钟后发车
This is an Anchorage bound train departing in five minutes.
我们把她追丢了
We lost her.
什么叫追丢了
What do you mean you lost her?
我们有人员伤亡 需要封锁控制
We took casualties and we need containment.
本地警员很快就会到达现场
It won't be long before the locals are on site.
本地警员交给我应付 和我说斯科菲德的情况
I will deal with the locals. Talk to me about Scofield.
我们不知道她的位置 但她不可能走得太远
We don't know where she is. But she can't have gotten far.
她在希利站下车了
She got off the train at Healy.
希利 清单给我看看
Healy. Let me see the list.
怎么 希利有数据中心吗
What is it? Is there a data center in Healy?
没有 但有第二完美的选择
No. It's the next best thing.
涅纳纳水电大坝
Nenana Hydroelectric Dam.
它为军方位于布莱克拉皮兹的 寒区训练基地供电
It powers the army's cold weather training facility at Black Rapids,
意味着有安全卫星上行链路 以及她传输档案
which means secure satellite uplinks and the kind of bandwidth she would need
所需要的带宽
to transmit the Archive.
她想强行使用那里的上行链路
She wants to commandeer their uplink.
所以我们必须抢先到达
Which is why we have to get there first.
通知小队 我们走
Notify the team. Let's go!
外面冷死了 - 对 管他的
Two degrees outside. - Yeah. Well, fuck him.
他进来的时候穿的这身 那出去也可以穿这身
This is what he was wearing on the way in. He can wear it on the way out.
他不是牲畜
He's not an animal.
有点同情心
Show a little compassion.
有枪 - 后退 现在
Gun! - Back off. Now!
把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down.
让他们后退 否则我会开枪
Tell them to back off or I'll pull the trigger.
大家保持冷静
Everybody stay calm.
最后说一次 把枪放下
One last time. Put the gun down.
准备好了
All set?
正如我们说的 一切按计划进行
Just like we said. Everything on schedule?
走吧 我们时间不多
Let's go. We don't have much time.
弗兰克 请讲
Go for Frank.
出了状况 弗兰克
We got a situation, Frank.
马科斯 拜托给我点好消息
Give me some good news, Marks.
我刚收到事故报告 说丹纳利星列车发生了肢体冲突事件
I just got an incident report about some kind of physical altercation
列车刚到达希利站
on the Denali Star which just pulled into Healy Station.
是 什么样的肢体冲突事件
Yeah, what kind of physical altercation?
他们说有人员伤亡 我们刚收到消息 我想打电♥话♥
They're saying we got casualties. I only just got word. I wanted to call.
还有目击者
And there's witnesses too.
好的 让铁路那边调出监控录像
All right. Have the railroad pull the security footage.
封锁现场 我们在路上了
Lock it down. We're on the way.
一定是她 对吧
It's gotta be her, right?
对 是她
Yeah, it's her.
她到底在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
我不知道 哈赤 真不知道
I don't know, Hutch. I don't know.
希德是个聪明姑娘
Smart girl, Sid.
小队就位了
Is the team in place?
我们已就位 还没看到她
We're in position. No sign of her yet.
二号♥车队 有情况吗
Mobile Two, you have anything?
没有 这里没有动静
Negative. All quiet here.
保持警觉 她会来的
Stay alert. She'll be here.
他是怎么拿到进入指挥中心的钥匙的
How the hell did he get a key into the command center,
更别提还有武器
let alone a weapon?
这是我们自己人的
This is one of ours.
弗兰克 他跑了 哈弗洛克逃跑了
Frank, we lost him. Havlock's gone.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他制♥服♥了一个警卫 找到了提埃格
He overpowered one of the guards, got to Thiago.
他们声东击西 他逃跑了
They created a diversion and he's gone.
需要我拆分搜查队 派一半人找他吗
You want me to split up the search party, send half after him?
不…我们继续找斯科菲德 她是首要任务
No. No, we stay with Scofield. She's the priority.
嘿 弗兰克 你在吗
Hey, Frank. Are you there?
给我一点时间 简
Give me a moment, Jane.
我认得这表情 我不喜欢这表情
I know that look. I don't like that look.
列车上有目击者 对吧
There were witnesses on the train, right?
对 - 正如药店
Right. - Just like there were witnesses
也有目击者 - 那很奇怪 因为…
at the pharmacy. - Which is weird because…
这可是斯科菲德 她是中情局的 哈赤 她训练了哈弗洛克
We're talking about Scofield. She's CIA, Hutch. She trained Havlock.
你不觉得她应该懂得怎么避开摄像头吗
You don't think she knows how to avoid a camera?
所以 她失误了
So she screwed up.
是 失误一次有可能 但现在她在列车上惹事
Yeah, once maybe, but now she creates a scene on a train?
听我说 简
Listen, Jane.
让911调出举报发现 斯科菲德在席勒药店的通话
Have 911 pull the call of the sighting of Scofield at Schiller's Pharmacy.
哈弗洛克呢 - 先调通话
What about Havlock? - Just pull the call.
看到她了 河的南岸 她一个人
I've got her. South bank of the river. She's alone.
所有小队就位
All teams, move into position.
走到尽头了 希德
End of the line, Sid.
在哪
Where is it?
你继承了你父亲的幽默感
You got your daddy's sense of humor.
是啊
Yeah.
我继承了我爸的很多东西
I inherited a lot from my dad.
有好有坏
The good and the bad.
你是最没资格评判是非好坏的人了
You're the last person to be the judge of what's good and bad.
噢 但你错了
Oh, but you're wrong.
我绝对有资格做这个评判
I am absolutely qualified to be that judge.
你不知道这么多年来 日复一日 我都见过什么
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表