剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
None of the 4.2 million dollars that she's stolen
四百二十万美元都没被找到
from the men she's killed has ever been found.
所以可以假设她有财务资源
So it's safe to assume that she has financial resources.
慢一点
Slow down.
你这吃相就像这辈子没见过烙饼一样
You act like you've never seen a fuckin' flapjack.
另一个是薇薇安派克
The other one is Vivian Pike.
诈骗犯 女骗子 没有暴♥力♥前科 但一直规避司法审判
Grifter. Con woman. Nonviolent offender who's been dodging the courts
从她13岁起就逍遥法外
since she was 13.
去年秋天 得克萨斯州 以盗窃身份罪逮捕她
Last fall, Texas got her on identity theft,
但法官没对她下狠手
but the judge went soft.
她的刑期减到18个月 已服刑的时间也算在内
Her sentence was reduced to 18 months with time served.
弗兰克 - 什么
Frank? - Yeah?
你得来看看
You need to see this.
我们把罪犯照派出去 和媒体聊聊
Let's circulate the mug shots. Talk to the press.
让大家知道这两个女人杀了一位警官
Let it be known these women took the life of an officer.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
活见鬼了 - 你的
I'll be damned. - Yours.
就是他在莎拉的勒索视频里穿的那件
Same one he was wearing in Sarah's ransom video.
这两人和哈弗洛克有交集
These two crossed paths with Havlock?
找到她们后问问
When we find 'em, let's ask.
远视眼
Farsighted or something?
噢 该死的
Oh, shit.
等等 我们不需要更多麻烦了
Wait. We don't need more trouble.
后面有出口
There's an exit at the back.
在餐厅 经过那个山羊头还是什么的东西
The dining room, past that goat head, or whatever the fuck that is.
我需要你去那里 从后面溜出去
I need you to go there, slip out the back.
顺路把洗手间的门锁上
On your way, go in, lock the bathroom door.
在停车场等我 电♥话♥亭
Meet you in the parking lot. The phone booth.
所以你到底打算做什么
And what exactly are you gonna do?
够了
Cut it out.
让我一个人待着
Leave me alone.
停下
Cut it out.
别哭了 - 我说了 走开
Knock it off. - I said leave me alone!
亲爱的 你还好吗
Are you all right, pumpkin?
噢…天 - 我…
Oh. Oh, my. - I…
你有麻烦了 - 我没事 我妈只是有点生气
Well, you're in trouble. - I'm all right, my mom's just upset.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay.
不好意思 警官
Excuse me, officer.
这边好像有情况…
I think we might have a situation over here…
小姐 你还好吗
Are you okay, miss?
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
女士 你在里面吗
Ma'am, you in there?
女士 我进去了
Ma'am, I'm coming in.
(阿♥拉♥斯加州警)
你应该看看这个
You should check that out.
这是什么
What's this?
哈赤读取了我们从证物里偷走的记忆卡
Well, Hutch cracked the memory card we poached from evidence.
你的老公在绑走我老婆期间
Seems your hubby was making bank transfers
似乎在进行银行转账 - 苏黎世
while he was holding my wife hostage. - Zürich.
卢森堡 里加
Luxembourg. Riga.
向圣彼得斯堡的一家银行存入四笔存款
Four deposits to a bank in St. Petersburg.
圣彼得斯堡有什么
What's in St. Petersburg?
一定和他为什么想要我的密♥码♥
Must have something to do with why he wanted my password
登入我XenoGate账户有关
and to access my XenoGate account.
是怎么发生的
How'd it happen?
你们的关系
Two of you?
你爱过他吗
Did you love him?
不如你告诉我你背上伤疤的事 之后我再告诉你
How about I tell you after you tell me about those scars on your back?
再跟我说一次
Walk me through it again.
可以之后再聊吗 - 别这样 我是认真的
Can we talk about this later? - Stop it, I'm serious.
我们过一遍流程 - 来嘛 我们只有两天
Let's review. - Come on. We've got two days together.
交换是在今晚
The exchange is tonight.
我们过一次
Let's go through it.
汀斯卡
Tynska.
后面的桌子
Table in the back.
他会带着一个女人
He'll be with a woman.
我不去
I'm not going.
你当然会去
Of course, you're going.
利维
Levi?
怎么了 - 他知道我们的事
What's going on? - He knows about us.
知道你和我的关系
About you and me.
我们必须叫停
We have to call it off.
雷姆尼克 你在吗 弗兰克
Remnick, you there? Frank?
我是弗兰克 请说 怎么了 - 我们已经搜查了10公里
Go for Frank, what's up? - We've combed six miles out here.
你要等到春天才能找到这家伙了
You're not gonna find this popsicle until spring.
结束行动 回基地吧
Wrap it up and head back to base.
本地人呢 - 本地人怎么了
And the locals? - Well, what about the locals?
如果科尔贝克希望他们在他的地♥产♥上搜
If Kolbeck wants them searching his property,
我们什么也做不了 他们这么做是自负风险
there's nothing we can do about it. They just do so at their own risk.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What's up? What's the matter?
你知道他没死 是吧
You know he's not dead, right?
我们都知道他没那么容易死
We both know it can't be that easy.
你们家经历了许多困难
Your family's been through a lot.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
急救室人满为患 都在等待治疗
I mean we have an ER full of people needing help.
你呢 - 我怎么了
What about you? - What about me?
我不需要帮助 我需要你给我的表签名
I don't need help. I need you to sign my forms.
跟我聊聊你的痛苦遭遇吧
Tell me about your ordeal.
莎拉 你能坐在这里已经是你走运了
Sarah, you're lucky to be sitting here now.
对此 你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
和你想的一模一样
Exactly as you'd expect.
松了一口气
Relieved.
很高兴能在这里 很乐意帮忙
Glad to be here. Happy to help.
是 我觉得这未必能说服医院
Yeah. I'm not sure that's gonna be enough to convince the hospital
你已经准备好继续履行专业职责
you're ready to carry on with your professional responsibilities.
真的 这还不够
Really? That's not enough?
莎拉 我了解你
Sarah, I know you.
我知道你这个表情 语气
I know that look, that tone.
是 我很沮丧 - 好的
Yeah. I'm frustrated. - Okay.
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
我只想知道你此刻是什么感觉
I just wanna know how you're feeling.
你想知道我是什么感觉
You wanna know how I'm feeling?
那行 我的感觉是…
All right. I am feeling…
焦虑
Anxious.
分心 担心我的儿子
Distracted. Worried about my son.
我感觉…
I feel…
我感觉自己是个失败的母亲
I feel like a failure as a mom
因为我不该坐在这里和你聊天
because instead of sitting here talking to you,
而是该和卢克在一起 带他回家
I should be with Luke, bringing him home.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我们可以结束了
I think we're done.
文件你留着 告诉本我走了
Keep your paperwork. Tell Ben I'm leaving.
我要去找我儿子
I'm going to get my son.
噢 糟糕
Oh, fuck.
我的车被警♥察♥扣押了
My car's in police impound.
要载你一趟吗
Need a ride?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 冷静 你是安全的
Hey, calm down, okay. You're safe.
没人能听见我们 这里只有我们
Nobody can hear us. We're alone.
你想象不到他们 对我这样的人投入多少资源
You can't imagine the resources they throw at a guy like me.
我和你说的那架飞机
That plane I told you about?
不是意外坠机
It didn't just fall from the sky.
是预谋的
It was designed to crash.
我们本不该活下来
We weren't supposed to survive.
他是有家室的 你知道 - 卢克 别
He had a family, you know. - Luke. Don't.
怎么 他不在乎
What? He doesn't care.
那个男人穿上制♥服♥时就知道是有风险的
That man knew the risks when he put on that uniform.
我理解
I understand.
第一次看到尸体是很痛苦的经历
Your first dead body's a hard thing to see.
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表