剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
这是在搞什么
What the fuck is this?
你要为自己的所作所为承担后果
You have to pay for what you've done.
我的什么所作所为
And what have I done?
将一生献给了铲除邪恶的事业
Dedicated my life to rooting out evil?
消除威胁 捍卫国家
Removing threats? Defending this country?
这话你可以对你的其他特工说
You tell that to your other operatives.
什么 - 你牺牲了我们
What? - You sacrifice us.
你抛弃了我们
You discard us.
你开展秘密行动
You run black-book ops,
你消灭你视为威胁的每个人 包括你自己的人
and you terminate anyone you deem a threat, including your own.
噢 现在你成了仁慈天使了
Oh, so now you're the goddamn Angel of Mercy.
那些男人 女人们信任你
Those men and women trust you.
你听听自己的话
Do you hear yourself?
你觉得还能怎样
How do you think this works?
特工被铲除 好人会死
Assets are removed. Good men die.
这是自♥由♥的代价 小朋友
That's the cost of freedom, Junior.
拿到了
We have it.
你们俩觉得自己能做什么
What did you two think you were going to do?
偷走档案 公之于众
What, steal the Archive, expose it?
就没想过我会给你们贴上叛国♥贼♥的标签
Did you not think that I would label you traitors?
真♥相♥很重要
The truth matters.
我说什么 真♥相♥就是什么 - 这我们已经知道了
The truth is what I say it is. - We know that.
我们不需要说服世界相信真♥相♥
We don't need to convince the world of the truth.
我们只需要说服他们
We only need to convince them.
上...
Go, go, go!
快 - 嘿
Move! - Hey!
后退
Get back!
上...
Go, go, go!
嘿 - 趴下
Hey! - Get down!
雅克 你还记得这些组成了你秘密计划的
Jacque, you remember the patriotic men and women
爱国男人和女人吧
that make up your shadow program, don't you?
你当然记得
Of course you do.
你派他们驻扎在世界各地 为你干活 对吧
You have them stationed around the world, doing your bidding, right?
我一直在联络他们
Well, I've been reaching out to them,
将我从你档案中得知的情况告诉他们
sharing what I learned in your Archive,
他们想知道更多
and they wanted to know more.
所以 我邀请他们来这里 与你聊聊细节
So I invited them here to discuss those details with you.
看看你们做的好事
Look what you've done.
他做了我们训练他做的事
He did what we trained him to do.
制定计划 拥抱困境
Devise a plan, embrace the difficult.
我们诱导你来这里 这样大家能面对面聊聊
We lured you here, so you could all talk face-to-face.
其实吧 你应该也不意外 你的特工们有许多疑问
You see, as you can imagine, your assets have a lot of questions to ask.
关于平民死亡 缺失监督
About civilian deaths, lack of oversight,
但最重要的是 像他们这样的特工是如何被铲除的
but most importantly how operatives like themselves are removed.
好人是怎么死去的
How good men die.
我所爱的一切 我所坚信的一切
Everything I loved, everything I believed in,
都被你夺走和摧毁了
you've taken from me and destroyed.
而我们的国家因此变得更加安全
And our country is safer because of it.
也许 也许不是这样
Maybe. Maybe not.
但真♥相♥确实很重要 而且终将被揭露
But the truth does matter, and it's gonna be exposed.
我要将它上传至国家情报总监处
I'm uploading this to DNI.
你的计划完了
Your program is over.
你真觉得这叫胜利
You really call this a win?
不
No.
这是一出悲剧
It's tragic.
我曾信任你
I trusted you.
我曾对你唯命是从
I would've done anything you said.
我从没想过 要扳倒你 我必须变成和你一样的大恶人
Never thought I'd have to become a monster like you to bring you down.
希德妮
Sidney.
你不用变成任何人
You didn't have to become anything.
你本来一直就是大恶人
The monster is who you have always been.
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯)
(中♥央♥情报局)
《失序边缘》
第一季第十集
简 我们在路上了 目前在柳溪以南10公里处
Jane, we're en route, six miles south of Willow Creek.
收到 调度员已经通知州警
Copy that. Dispatch is on with the troopers.
已朝你的方向派出小队
Pushing units your way now.
问问他们是否发现目标
Ask if they have a visual.
美国地质调查局能调取任何监控画面吗
Was USGS able to pull any feeds?
不能 但航♥空♥局帮我在区内 找到了一个飞邮路的飞行员
No, but the FAA found me a pilot in the area running a mail route.
他可确认我们在尼纳纳大坝南边有情况
He can confirm we got activity south of the Nenana dam.
至少有四辆SUV车 十多具尸体 可能更多
At least four SUVs, dozen bodies maybe more.
好的 尽可能召集小队
All right, scramble units.
不要声张 我们不知道面对的是什么
And make it a quiet approach. We have no clue what we're walking into.
收到
Copy that.
哈赤 你和我 我们今天把这事给了结了 好吧
You and me, Hutch, we end this thing today, right?
绝对的
Fuck yeah, we do.
是...我牺牲了一些生命 来拯救数以百万计条人命
Yes. Yes, I sacrificed a few lives to save millions.
你们自己执行任务时 不也是不择手段
When you run a mission, don't you do whatever's necessary
达成目标吗
to accomplish your goal?
是非黑白没有那么清楚
You blur the lines!
我不评判你们的人品 我不在乎你们做任务时做了什么
I don't judge you. I don't care what you do in the field.
但在你们质疑我的忠诚之前
But before you question my loyalty,
先花点时间想一想 我们共同取得过的那些成果
take a minute and just remember all the good we've done together.
没有我们 就没有现在的美国
America is America because of us!
我不会做任何损害这计划的事...
I wouldn't do anything to harm this program...
我也绝对不会故意做伤害你们任何人的事
and I certainly would never intentionally do anything to harm any one of you.
如果你们非要把我描绘成反派
But if I must be painted the villain...
那拜托你们...
...please, please,
至少把我描绘得光彩夺目
paint my colors bright!
(幽灵外壳)
(从光盘上传)
该死的
Shit.
快来啊
Come on!
马科斯 快点 走啊
Come on, Marks! Let's go!
前进至屋内 保持通信畅通
Advance to cover. Keep comms clear.
跟着我走 高度警惕
On me! Head on a swivel.
好 马科斯 你帮我掩护 准备好
All right, Marks, you're gonna cover me. You set?
你去哪 - 去追哈弗洛克 准备好没
Where you going? - After Havlock, all right? You set?
是 - 好 就现在
Yeah. - All right, now!
上
Go!
游戏结束了 希德妮
Game's over, Sidney!
是时候把这些破事翻篇了
It's time to put this mess behind us.
希德妮
Sidney?
罗伯特让规则阻止了他实现更伟大的事业
Robert let the rules get in the way of his doing great things,
但亲爱的 你和我
but you and I, my dear,
我们理解同情心是一种奢侈
understand that compassion is a luxury
我们负担不起
we simply cannot afford.
(离线...)
该死
Fuck.
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
天啊
Oh, my God.
发生了什么
What happened?
希德妮 说话啊 你受伤了 怎么回事
Sidney, talk to me. You're hurt. What was this?
发生了什么 啊 - 她被刺伤了
What happened? Huh? - She was stabbed.
啊 老天 伤口有多深
Ah, Jesus Christ. How deep is it?
很深
It's deep.
深深穿透了 - 很深
All the way. - It's deep.
好 扶她起来 来...
All right, come on. Let's get her up. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
马科斯
Marks!
马科斯 回卡车上 - 来帮忙
Marks! Back to the truck. - Help!
清路...
Clear it! Clear it!
好 噢 天啊
Okay. Oh, fuck.
失血很严重 - 是肝
The bleeding, it's bad. - It's my liver.
肯定是刺伤血管了 我们得给她开刀
It's gotta be vascular. We gotta open her up.
看看是哪里刺伤了 我们得止血
We gotta see what's been compromised. We gotta stop the bleeding.
能拿水来吗 去拿液体 快啊 - 这就去
Can you get water? Get fluids! Come on! - We're getting it.
看着我
Look. Look at me.
铜河离这里一小时
Copper River's over an hour away.
马科斯 - 希利也不近
Marks. - Healy ain't no fucking closer.
用无线电通知费尔班克斯 问问医疗直升机多久能到
Radio Fairbanks. See how long it's gonna take to get a medevac out here.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表