剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
我常想起你 诗洛克太太
I've thought about you often, Mrs. Schrock.
我是威廉维格医生
My name is Dr. William Wigg.
你儿子去世时 我是太平洋卫理公会医院的住院医师
I was a resident at Pacific Methodist Hospital when your son passed.
你被告知 他的死是因为心脏衰竭
You were told his death was the result of heart failure.
那是个谎言
That was a lie.
你的儿子是癌症晚期
Your son had terminal cancer.
四级星形细胞瘤
Grade IV astrocytoma.
所以我调换了他的化验结果
Which is why I swapped his labs
我喂他喝了一杯毒鸡尾酒 为他终结生命
and I fed him a cocktail of narcotics to end his life.
终结他的痛苦 给他自♥由♥
End his suffering. Set him free.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
知道什么
Know what?
知道你是谁
Who you are.
知道你干了什么
What you've done.
所以我才登上那架飞机 - 你怎么可能知道我是谁
That's why I got on the plane. - How could you possibly know who I am?
我在电视上看了你的庭审
I saw your trial on TV.
我记得你的脸
I remember your face.
这么多年来 我想过联♥系♥你 但有什么意义呢
I thought of trying to contact you all these years, but what's the point?
我能说些什么
What would I say?
你会说些什么
What would you say?
说我很抱歉
That I'm sorry.
所以你让我来这里吗
Is that why you asked me to come here?
为了道歉
To apologize?
是的 - 你没有歉意
Yes. - You're not sorry.
我了解你
I know you.
我读过你的所有论文
I've read all your papers.
对你来说 我的儿子不过是寄生虫
To you, my son was no more than a parasite.
体制的负担
A drain on the system.
体制不完美
The system is flawed.
这点上我们有共识 是的
We agree on that. Yes.
也是这个体制 没能让你 为我儿子的死负责
The very system that failed to hold you responsible for the death of my son.
这个体制多年来为你提供住所和饮食 维持你的生命 只为了处决你
That housed you and fed you and kept you alive all these years just to execute you.
你写了那么多关于生物伦理的论文
With all the papers you have written on bioethics,
你应该比任何人都明白 你浪费了多少资源
you of all people must understand what a horrible waste of resources you are.
我再同意不过了 - 很好
I couldn't agree more. - Good.
那你也会明白我来到这里
Then you'll also understand that I came here,
不只是为了面对你 也是为了给你自♥由♥
not only to face you, but to set you free.
趴下
Stay down!
清出一条路
Clear a path!
他还活着
He's alive.
欧班农还活着
O'Bannon's alive.
你得到了明确指示 - 我这么做是对的
You had specific instructions. - I'm not wrong about this.
你违背了命令 - 不 唯一一个
You betrayed orders. - No, the only person
被背叛的人是伊丽莎白
who was betrayed is Elizabeth.
她为我们工作了一年多
She worked for us for over a year.
作为回报 中情局背叛了她 为什么
And in return, the Agency, they sold her out. Why?
为什么 为了保护我
Why? To protect me?
不 不只是你
No, not just you.
那个计划
The program.
伊丽莎白仍活着 沃尔科夫的人会去追杀她的
And with Elizabeth still out there, Volkov's men will hunt for her.
他们会折磨她的家人 她所爱的每个人
They will torture her family. Everybody that she loves.
但她活了下来
But she's alive.
你有什么毛病 - 我有毛病
What is wrong with you? - What is wrong with me?
你有什么毛病 我不敢相信你竟然对此没意见
What is wrong with you? I cannot believe that you're okay with this!
我当然有意见
I'm not!
我们对那个女人做的事情
What we did to that woman
非常糟糕
is terrible.
可悲
Tragic.
但我们必须信任这个运作中的体制
But there is a system in place that we have to trust.
你会把自己的生命 托付给这个体制 我的生命
Oh, you trust the system with your life? With my life?
我会 - 你会
I do. - You do?
中情局什么时候会铲除你我
And how long before the Agency wants to eliminate me or you?
一旦对他们有利 他们会毫不犹豫地背叛我们任何一人
They will betray either of us the second it serves them best.
我们必须抗争
We have to stand up for that.
我知道你不想开口
I know you don't wanna talk.
弗兰克说因为你是中情局 你想保护你的人
Frank says it's 'cause you're CIA and you wanna protect your people.
我理解
I understand that.
这是个错误
That's a mistake.
用我们族群的话 你这种人叫“Naa'in”
You're what my people call "Naa'in."
意思是“被遗弃者”
It means "The Outcast."
当一个人为部落带来耻辱 就要被迫离开
You see, when someone disgraces the tribe, they're forced out,
被社群驱逐
banished from the community.
在外流荡
Left to wander.
是一种死刑
It's a death sentence.
Naa'in会尝试引诱孩子离开村庄
The Naa'in, they try and lure children away from the village
以吃掉孩子 因为他们没食物
to eat them 'cause they got no food.
他们没工具 住所或社群
They got no tools, no shelter or community.
在北极圈里 没有社群就意味着死亡
And to have no community up here in the Arctic, it means you just die.
你能否存活 纯粹靠自己和你愿意做的事
Your survival depends upon yourself and what you're willing to do.
因为没人会来救你
'Cause ain't nobody coming for you.
你现在只有自己了
You're on your own now.
雷姆尼克 - 瞧瞧你 起得这么早 哇
Remnick. - Look at you up so early. Wow.
迈克 你好吗 你在哪
Mikey. How are you? Where are you?
离我们最爱的芝加哥酒吧很远
A long way from our favorite pub in Chicago.
你收到我的讯息了吗
You get my message?
没有 我们仍然没电 没有信♥号♥♥
No. We got no power still. No cell.
这里一团乱
It's a shit show here.
关于未知男子 你有什么发现吗
Did you get something on my John Doe?
有的 我给你发了传真
I did. Sent you a fax.
在好几个数据库里查了他的人脸记录
Ran his face through a series of databases
这么做违反了他的每一条民事权利
that would violate every one of his civil rights.
找到一张20年前的照片
Came up with one photo from over 20 years ago.
只有一张 - 一个图像
Just one? - One image.
在所有平台上 只有那一张
Across every platform.
活动网络 各种档案 DarkSide组织
Active web, archives, DarkSide.
(安纳波利斯庆祝美国之光)
Frank, You know how difficult it is
你知道 全网只有一张你的图片 要做到这点多难吗
to have only one image of you on the Internet?
民事 刑事数据库里没有历史或记录
No history, no record in the civil or criminal databases?
有人帮他清理过
Someone scrubbed him.
无论这人是谁 他不存在
Whoever this guy is, he doesn't exist.
我不知道你要怎么找到他 - 那是我的问题 我已经找到了
I don't know how you're gonna find him. - That's my problem. I already have.
听着 我得挂了 我回头打给你 谢谢你 迈克
Listen, I gotta go, okay? I'll call you back. Thanks, Mikey.
你好吗 - 飞行员醒了
What's up? - The pilot. He's awake.
救命...
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
N207引擎起火
November 207 engine fire.
要求立即引导航向降落
Requesting immediate vectors for landing.
座舱压力在下降 我们必须降落
We're losing pressure. We gotta get down.
控制台不受控 卡...
The controls are sloppy! It's a jam--
我们收到警报时仍在上升
We were still climbing when we got the alert.
一号♥引擎起火了
We had a fire in engine 1.
灭火系统失效了 讯息全都错误
Fire suppression failed. Messages were all faulty.
对 错误 怎么会呢
Oh. Yeah, faulty, like, how?
机上有三部电脑
We have three computers on board.
持续评估指令 以保证安全
They constantly evaluate commands for safety.
但这一次 三个大气数据惯性基准组件都被破坏了
But in this case, all three ADIRUs were corrupted.
雷达信♥号♥♥没了 方向指示器
Radar went. Direction indicators.
我们无法控制抬头俯仰率
We couldn't control our pitch rates.
我们无法控制飞机
We weren't in control.
打扰一下 雷姆尼克先生 - 是
Uh, excuse me, Mr. Remnick? - Yeah?
有电♥话♥找你
I have a call for you.
谢谢 你帮我继续问吧
Thanks. You wanna take over?
你觉得飞机被人动了手脚
So, you think the plane was sabotaged?
当时我没想到
It didn't occur to me at the time.
你们是如何重新获得控制的
How did you regain control?
我们没有
We didn't.
是其中一个犯人做的
One of the inmates did.
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
他不知怎么进入了驾驶舱 他知道大气数据惯性基准组件被篡改
He somehow got into the cockpit. He knew the ADIRUs were contaminated.
他关闭了组件
He shut them down.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表