剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
总之
Anyway.
他们总是想保护我
They're always trying to shelter me.
保证我的安全
You know, keep me safe.
但有时我会想 也许世界就是
But I sometimes wonder if the world's just,
乱糟糟的没救了
you know, messed up.
就算你遵守一切规则 防范一切危险
You can obey all the rules and all the dangers,
也未必能改变什么
but I'm not sure that it makes a difference.
我觉得有时就是会发生坏事
I think bad things just sometimes happen.
你应该是对的
I think you're probably right.
(美国法警)
(艾萨克罗梅洛)
你知道 我们正在尽我们所能 寻找你的爸爸 好吗
You know we're doing the best we can to find your dad, yeah?
但也许要花一两天时间
Mm-hmm. - But that might take a day or two,
所以你必须在城里的一户人家留宿
so that means you will have to stay in town with a family.
但我猜你已经知道了 对吗
But I'm guessing you probably already know that, yeah?
你为什么这么做
How come you do that?
因为很疼
'Cause it hurts.
我的下巴疼
My chin hurts.
是吗
Yeah?
肯定的
Bet that does.
你的膝盖是怎么受伤的
How did you hurt your knee?
做了蠢事
Doing something stupid.
我不该做的事
Something I shouldn't have been doing.
差点害我送命的事
Something that almost got me killed.
送命 - 对
Killed? - Yeah.
现在 每当我疼或看到旧伤疤时…
So now, whenever it hurts, or whenever I see any of my old scars…
我就想起 自己能活着是多幸运
they remind me of how lucky I am to be alive.
你觉得我会有疤吗
You think I'll have a scar?
我觉得 如果你走运 那会的
I think if you're lucky, you will.
是
Yeah.
我们好像找到莎拉了
Think we found Sarah.
我上去
I'll go up.
弗兰克
Frank!
在这上面 安全
Up here! It's clear!
你还好吗 - 我没事
Are you okay? - I'm okay.
是吗 - 我没事
Yeah? - I'm okay.
我说了 我没事 真的 我不去医院
I told you. I'm-I'm fine. I am. I'm not going to the hospital.
宝贝 你这个态度 这个“算什么” 不要紧的语气
Honey, this attitude, this whoop-de-doo, no big deal thing,
如果是为了我装的 那没起作用
if it's for my benefit, it ain't working.
已经复位的肩膀没什么可治疗的
You can't treat a reduced shoulder.
我没有…我没事 谢谢你 我不…
And I'm not… I'm good. Thank you. I'm not…
我不是在扮英雄 我没事 我状况稳定
I'm not playing the hero. I'm fine. I'm-I'm stable.
好吗 我大概是失水过多了
All right? I'm-I'm… I'm probably dehydrated.
吉姆 你能给我拿包静脉输液袋吗
Kim, can you grab me a banana bag?
好 - 谢谢
Yep. - Thank you.
不好意思 雷姆尼克女士
Excuse me. Miss Remnick?
现在不行 - 我是希德妮斯科菲德
Not now. - Sidney Scofield.
我想和你谈谈发生的事
I'd like to speak with you about what happened.
你不该来这里
You should not be here.
我想谈谈你的绑匪 - 哈赤 带她离开
I wanna talk about your captor. - Hutch, get her out of here.
请带她离开 - 走吧 离开这里
Get her out of here, please. - Let's go. Get outta here.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, all right?
卢克怎么样了 他在这吗
How's Luke? Is he here?
卢克在小屋
Luke's up at the cabin.
一切可好 - 那位情圣没去返校活动
Everything okay? - Casanova ditched homecoming.
他带吉拉摩尔去了小屋 结果车被困了
Took Kira Moore up there, got his car stuck in the process.
没事 克林特黑斯正在那边 送他们两人回来
It's okay. Clint Hayes is up there now, bringing them both back.
是 但他没事吧 - 他没事
Yeah, but he's okay? - He's fine.
他完全不知道这一切
He doesn't know about any of this.
莎拉 - 你们都消停一下
Sarah-- - You all need to stop.
别“莎拉”来“莎拉”去的
Stop "Sarah'ing" me, all right?
我第一次给人打点滴时…
I've been starting IVs since…
你还在上托儿所 谢谢你
Well, since you were at day care. Thank you.
好了 嘿…
All right, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
来 来吧…
Come on. Come here. Come here.
我捡到了这个
Found this.
我在想
You know, I was thinking.
我应该把这颗假的换成真的了
It's about time I swapped this fake one out for a real rock.
弗兰克雷姆尼克 我17年前是怎么和你说的
Frank Remnick, what did I tell you 17 years ago?
你第一次问起戒指时 我是怎么说的
When you first asked me about that ring, what did I say?
你告诉我…
You told me…
你不需要钻石
that you didn't need a diamond.
没错
Right.
你想要的只有我
And all you wanted was me.
我想要你是我早晨第一个见到的人
Was for you to be the first thing I see in the morning,
晚上最后一个见到的人
and the last thing I see at night.
你就是我的钻石
You are my rock.
我无法不想她
I can't stop thinking about her.
很抱歉我又让你经历了这些
I'm sorry that I put you through this again.
我知道你很抱歉
I know you are.
我知道的
I know.
但我们需要带卢克回家
But we need to get Luke home.
全家人重聚
Our family back in one place.
其他的…我们之后再处理
And the rest… the rest we can deal with later.
我只是很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
移♥动♥指挥呼叫北极二号♥ 北极二号♥ 收到吗
Mobile Command to Arctic Two. Arctic Two, do you copy?
移♥动♥指挥呼叫北极二号♥
Mobile Command to Arctic Two.
北极二号♥ 收到吗
Arctic Two, do you copy?
移♥动♥指挥呼叫北极二号♥
Mobile Command to Arctic Two.
北极二号♥ 收到吗
Arctic Two, do you copy?
移♥动♥指挥呼叫北极二号♥
Mobile Command to Arctic Two.
北极二号♥ 收到吗
Arctic Two, do you copy?
把车熄火
Shut off the rig.
关掉 现在就关
Turn it off! Fucking now!
起来 快
Get up. Come on.
起来 快点…起来
Up. Let's go. Let's go. Up!
走
Come on.
说话吧
Start talking.
你是谁
Who are you?
嘿
Hey.
怎么回事
What's going on?
联调局在电台发通告找这辆车
Feds were on the radio looking for this rig
那时根本没人知道它不见了
long before anyone could've known it was missing.
要我说 是因为他
I say it's because of him.
他是谁 - 他是我们飞机上的
Who is he? - He's the one from our plane.
那个罩了头套 被上锁链的
The one with the hood and the chains.
开口吧 害羞鬼
Say something, Bashful.
他们为什么要那样拴着你
Why they got you chained up like that?
你很特别
You special?
(PENTA NET主机信息系统)
过来 混♥蛋♥
Come here, fucker!
冷静
Easy.
你现在是老大了
You're the captain now.
(联调局)
他们在没收证据 没钉死的都带走了
They're seizing evidence. Everything that's not nailed down.
你在听吗 - 快打电♥话♥ 动用你的职权
Are you listening to me? - Pick up the phone. Pull rank.
告诉国家情报总监办公室 找到哈弗洛克需要联调局分享情报
Tell ODNI that finding Havlock depends on the Bureau sharing intel.
希德 他们在叫停行动 结束了
Sid, they're pulling the plug. It's over.
律师想聊聊
The lawyers want to talk.
我不会回来
I'm not coming back.
希德妮 我们有你的手♥机♥记录
Sidney, we have your cell records.
我们知道你接过一个一次性手♥机♥的电♥话♥
We know you received a call from a burner
就在哈弗洛克在巴黎反水
just minutes before Havlock
之前几分钟 - 所以呢
ditched our team in Paris. - So?
是你给他送信了
Did you tip him?
什么 不 我从没找过哈…
What? No. I never spoke to Ha--
你们有联络 - 我说了 没有
Were you in communication? - I told you no.
我是唯一一个相信你的人
I'm the only person who believes you.
我必须承认
And I have to admit,
很难相信你没有协助哈弗洛克
I'm finding it hard to not think that you assisted Havlock.
你应该在这里 希德 回家 来回答问题吧
You should be here, Sid. Come home and answer the questions.
你们在隐瞒什么
What are you hiding?
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表