剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
Let's go.
欢迎来到费尔班克斯
Welcome to Fairbanks.
我和海关聊过了 像你要求的那样
I spoke to Customs like you asked.
从坠机那晚起
Since the night of the crash,
共有32名男性乘客 途经或从俄♥罗♥斯♥进入本州
32 male passengers entered the state through or from Russia.
全部是合法入境
All came legally.
没有异常
No red flags.
什么都没有 - 对
Nothing? - No.
没有异常 - 继续查 好吗
Nothing unusual. - Well, keep digging, okay?
任何有前科的人 任何异常
Anyone with a criminal record, anything unusual.
哈弗洛克有个线人在来的路上
Havlock has an asset en route.
好吗 准备好了 - 好
Okay? You ready? - Got ya.
好 我们行动
Right. Let's do it.
好 锁上门
All right, lock that door.
你在逃避18个月的服刑 薇薇安
You were running from an 18-month sentence, Vivian.
现在等着你的是一辈子关在牢里了
You're now looking at spending the rest of your life behind prison bars.
死了一个州警
A state trooper who's dead.
我和那件事毫无关系
I had nothing to do with that.
你觉得陪审团会这么认为
Do you think a jury's gonna see it that way?
我不是暴♥力♥的人 看我的记录
I'm not a violent person. Look at my record.
身份盗窃 欺诈 我从没伤害过人
Identity theft, fraud, I never hurt anyone.
和我们聊聊这个男人
Talk to us about this man.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
薇薇安 这人很危险
Vivian, this man is dangerous.
国♥务♥院♥需要找到他
The State Department needs to find him.
你曾拥有一件属于他的毛衣
You were in possession of a sweater that belonged to him.
你见过他 告诉我在哪见到的
You saw him. Tell me where.
他在我们的飞机上
He was on our plane.
但那是我唯一一次见到他
But that's the only time I've seen him.
我是在一条小溪旁边捡到毛衣的
I found the sweater along a creek.
你确定
You're positive?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
凡洪恩呢
What about Van Horn?
她病了
She's sick.
失了很多血 - 嗯哼
Lost a lot of blood. - Mm-hmm.
她让我打包食物
She told me to pack up the food
她则带飞行员去拿医疗设备
while she took the pilot to get medical supplies.
她再也没有回来
She never came back.
她背叛了你 薇薇
She double-crossed you, Viv.
她抛下了你
She abandoned you.
你现在可以帮我们 作为报复
And now you can get even by helping us.
我从没伤害过人
I never hurt anyone.
告诉我们她要去哪儿
Just tell us where she's going.
我要谈条件
I want a deal.
你什么 - 我要获得保证
You what? - I want assurances
如果我配合供述 不会被追加任何新的指控
that I won't be charged with any new crimes if I talk.
你要… - 包括谋杀
You want a… - No murder.
逃避司法以及妨碍司法的指控
No fugitive from justice charges. No obstruction.
此外 我要求减刑
I want my sentence commuted.
我还剩14个月刑期 让这部分刑罚作废
I have 14 months left, you make that go away
答应的话 你们想知道什么我都说
and I'll tell you anything you wanna know.
我办不到
I can't do that for you.
对 但她办得到
No, but she can.
她是国♥务♥院♥的人
She works for the State Department.
你们到底想不想要我帮忙
You want my help or not?
我不会聊感受
I'm not talking about my feelings.
但我需要你签那份文件
But I do need you to sign that paperwork.
我不会向我的高中男友敞开心扉
I'm not about to open up my life to my high school boyfriend.
明白
Understood.
我们不聊天 纯粹开车
We're not talking, we're just driving.
我对他撒了谎
I lied to him.
这是什么 - 是绑♥架♥我的男人的
What is it? - It's from the man who abducted me.
他让我给弗兰克 - 但你没给
He asked me to give it to Frank. - But you haven't?
对 - 为什么
No. - Why?
因为我了解我的丈夫
Because I know my husband.
如果交给他 只会让他越陷越深 如果那样…
If I give this to him, it will only draw him in further and if that happens--
莎拉 这是证物
Sarah, this is evidence.
我不希望他受伤
I don't want him to get hurt.
这是因为露比
This is about Ruby.
失去她…
Losing her…
几乎让我们崩溃
nearly tore us apart.
现在伤口才刚开始愈合
And now we're just beginning to heal.
你知道 而且
You know and…
卢克…他在好转
And Luke… He's doing better and…
我们终于找回原来的生活了
We finally got our lives back.
现在却遇到这种事
And now this.
听着 莎拉 我无法站在你的角度想
Look, Sarah, I can't put myself in your position.
但我觉得只有一个方式 能让你真正地哀悼自己的失去
But I think there's only one way for you to truly process your loss.
你必须对弗兰克坦诚
You need to be honest with Frank.
毫无隐瞒
About everything.
我无法再忍♥受一次失去了
I can't endure another loss.
我无法再经历一次芝加哥
I can't live through another Chicago.
好的 我们先别谈到那个
Okay. Let's not go there.
弗兰克是安全的 我确定卢克也是安全的
Frank is safe. I'm sure Luke is safe.
我们只要确保大家都好好的
And we're just gonna make sure everyone's okay.
好
Yeah.
我祈祷你是对的
I pray you're right.
前面有岔路就拐上去
Take the next turnoff you find.
开进树林一点
Drive into the trees a bit
然后 找一个有掩护的地方
and find us a place with cover.
为什么 你要干吗
Why? What are you gonna do?
按我说的做
Just do what I say.
吉拉 嘿 我在想
Kira, hey, I was thinking,
还记得史基浦贝恩斯吗
remember Skip Baynes?
你记得他和他爸 从湖边回来后发生了什么吗
You remember what happened to him and his dad coming home from the lake?
什么
What?
你记得他多走运吗
You remember how lucky he was?
但他爸不那么走运
How his dad wasn't so lucky?
你们俩在说什么
What are you two talking about?
我们的朋友 他曾出事故 但最后没事 可是…
Our friend. He had an accident and he's okay, but…
他爸爸死了 因为他不愿系安全带
his dad died because he refused to wear a seat belt.
说吧
Start talking.
凡洪恩 她打算让那个飞行员做什么
Van Horn, what was she planning with the pilot?
她希望他开飞机带我们出国
She wanted him to fly us out of the country.
去加拿大
Up to Canada.
她病了
She's sick.
快死了 很绝望
Dying and desperate.
你确定你想飞
Are you sure you wanna fly?
气压变化可能会让你的病情恶化
The change in air pressure might worsen your condition.
我没事
I'm fine.
还有多远
How much further?
他担心我们能走多远
He was worried about how far we would get.
她不在乎 她谁都没有 没有家人 没任何可失去的
She didn't care. She's got no one. No family. Nothing to lose.
他们从哪里起飞
Where were they leaving from?
他提到哪个飞机场了吗
Did he mention an airstrip?
不是飞机场
Wasn't an airstrip.
他说那是土路
He called it a dirt run.
在城北面某处
Somewhere north of town.
农夫环
Farmers Loop.
你们不懂
You guys don't understand.
她到那里后就不需要这人了
When she gets there, she doesn't need this guy.
我们得出发了
We need to go.
她会杀了他
She's gonna kill him.
我的燃油不够 - 听我说
I don't have enough fuel. - Listen to me.
你有在乎的人
You got people you care about.
我能找到他们
And I can get to them.
所以 如果你希望他们平安无事 那就按我说的做
So if you wanna keep them safe, you're gonna do exactly as I say.
嘿 停下…
Hey, stop, stop, stop!
停下 别开枪…我是飞行员
Stop, don't shoot, don't shoot! I'm the pilot!
她去树林了
She's headed for the woods.
树林 别开枪 停下
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表