剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
The tree line! Don't shoot! Hold your fire!
听着 我和你们一样迫切希望 能帮里德州警伸张正义
Listen. I want justice for Trooper Reed as much as any of you.
但我们照规矩来
But we do this by the book.
好吗 我们要活捉她
Okay? We bring her in alive.
明白吗
Understood?
明白 - 是 长官
Understood. - Yes, sir.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
她失了很多血
She's lost a lot of blood.
我们需要给你治疗
We need to get you help.
我绝对不会回去
Ain't no way I'm going back.
让我死在这里
Let me die out here.
弗兰克 怎么样
How about it, Frank?
她杀了警♥察♥
She killed a cop.
让她死在这里 是她活该
Let her die here. She deserves it.
我们带她走 让她活着
We bring her in. Alive.
走吧
Let's go.
简 我需要一辆救护车 到农夫环跑道这边
Jane, I need an ambulance at the Farmers Loop runway.
有个病人 女性 内出血发绀
I got a patient, female, cyanotic from internal bleeding.
我认为她进入了低血容量性休克状态
I think she's going into hypovolemic shock.
收到 弗兰克
Copy, Frank.
医疗车已在路上 五分钟到
Medical is already en route. ETA five minutes.
所有小队 立即前往农夫环跑道
All units, go to Farmers Loop runway…
你为什么对这些人 对这个地方
Why do you feel such an obligation to these people?
有这么强的责任感
To this place?
这个地方是我的家
Well, this place is my home.
我们不会有这种感觉
We don't feel that way.
我们那里的人
Where I come from.
不会吗
No?
如果要在这里存活 你必须…
If you're gonna survive up here, you need to…
你必须维持社群
you need to maintain your community.
不是说必须互相结为至交 但是…
It doesn't mean you gotta be best friends, but
你有义务帮忙
you're obligated to help.
你知道 总有一天自己会需要帮忙
You know, at some point down the line, you're gonna need help.
无论你以为自己多强大
No matter how strong you think you are.
这里的问题是无法靠金钱解决的
Problems out here, you just can't simply buy your way out of.
别误会 我不是说我们很完美…
Don't get me wrong, we're not fucking perfect but…
有时 我说真的 这个地方是我唯一理解的东西
Sometimes I swear to God this place is the only thing I do understand.
是
Yes.
“是”什么
"Yes," what?
你问我是否爱他 答案是“是”
You asked me if I love him and the answer is yes.
怎么发生的
How does that happen?
两个特工
I mean, two agents.
利维那时不一样
Levi was different then.
我们…
And we…
我们跨越了不该越的界
we crossed a line that we shouldn't have.
而那…
And it was…
感觉像是爱
It felt like love.
我能问是怎么开始的吗
Can I ask how it started?
以谎言开始
With a lie.
我们当时位于敌方境内
We were together on the wrong side of a border.
被一个目标敌人认出来了
Identified by an enemy who was our target.
我们的身份暴露了
Our covers were blown.
应该离开的
Should've left.
但结束任务意味着我们的关系也要结束
But ending the mission meant ending us.
于是利维建议干脆就顺着这个谎言演下去
So Levi suggested leaning into the lie.
拥抱困境
Embracing the difficult.
他告诉目标人物我们订婚了
He told our mark that we were engaged.
他制♥作♥了一份结婚证明
He made a marriage certificate,
在报纸刊登婚礼公告
planted a wedding announcement in the newspaper
在百货商店登记了结婚礼物单
and registered us at Target.
那是一个基于真♥相♥的谎言
It was a lie based on a truth
关于一段完全不该开始的关系
about a relationship that never should have happened.
结果奏效了
And it worked.
我们完成了任务 继续享受由中情局出钱的蜜月之旅
We completed our mission and went back to bed on a honeymoon paid for by the CIA.
为什么结束呢
Why end it?
什么 - 已经合法成婚了
Excuse me? - It's already legal.
我们是夫妻
We're husband and wife.
我们只差求婚
All we're missing is the proposal.
你愿意…
Will you--
别闹了
Stop it.
我们让它变成正式吧
Let's make it official.
你愿意吗
Will you?
你愿意吗
Will you?
你愿意吗
Will you?
愿意
Yes.
她愿意
She said, "yes"!
她愿意
She said, "yes."
我希望那是真的
I wanted it to be real.
很遗憾 那不是
Sorry it wasn't.
我也很遗憾
So am I.
你觉得他为什么这么做
Why do you think he did it?
我不知道
I don't know.
为了赢取我的信任
To gain my trust.
获得内线渠道
To gain access.
这就是他的作风
It's what he does.
这是我们的作风
It's what we do.
那是魔术招数
It's a magic trick.
是个戏法 - 什么
It was a trick. - What was?
薇薇安派克 那个女骗子
Vivian Pike, the con woman.
她被捉 被捕 整件事都是玩戏法
Her-Her capture, her arrest, the whole thing was a trick.
该死
Shit.
你案子的联邦法官发布了释放令
The federal judge in your case issued a release order.
在西雅图落地后
Once on the ground in Seattle,
惩教署会负责清点你的个人物品 然后给你办释放手续
BOP will handle property inventory and process your discharge.
如果有出狱补助… - 你的手法挺高明的
Any gate money will have to-- - It was quite the grift.
我们差点没察觉
We almost didn't see it.
我调出了你的通话记录 薇薇
I pulled your call logs, Viv.
我们知道是你提供的举报线索 导致你自己被逮捕
We know you're the woman who called in the tip for your own arrest.
你希望我们找到你
You wanted us to find you.
你也说了 凡洪恩从来不是你的搭档
And you said yourself, Van Horn was never your partner.
她是你的目标人物
She was your mark.
你双脚落地那一刻起就在玩弄她
You've been gaming her since the moment your feet touched the ground.
观察 聆听
Watching, listening.
让她自己想逃跑计划 这样你就能交给我们
Had her come up with her own escape plan just so you could give it to us
用来做讨价还价的筹码 为你的释放谈判
to use it as a bargaining chip to negotiate your release.
你的目的不是取消刑期 对吧
It wasn't about erasing your sentence, was it?
对 是为了钱
No, it was about the money.
凯蒂凡洪恩的钱
Kitty Van Horn's money.
我的直觉告诉我 如果我们查看你的电脑记录
My gut tells me if we went through your computer logs
在我们逮捕你的那个房♥子里
at the house where we apprehended you,
我们会找到与她的银行通讯的记录
we'd find communications with her bank.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 薇薇 真的
I don't know how you did it, Viv. I don't.
但你找到了警♥察♥没找到的四百二十万美元
But somehow you found the $4.2 million the police never could.
你偷走了她的钱
You stole it from her.
这样 你不仅恢复了自♥由♥身 还成了一位富婆
So you're not only a free woman, you're also a very rich woman.
还好我们有协议
It's a good thing we have that agreement.
的确
Yes, it is.
那意味着你可以畅所欲言
Which means you can speak freely.
你拥有自♥由♥ 还拥有凡洪恩的钱
You have your freedom, you have Van Horn's money.
那么你只要告诉我你在哪见的他就可以了
So just tell me where you saw him.
他在飞机上被罩着头套 薇薇
He was hooded on the plane, Viv.
你认得他的脸 是因为在坠机后你见过他
You know his face because you saw him after the crash.
是在哪里
Where was it?
两天前
Two days ago.
在树林里 河边 他把他的毛衣给了我
In the woods, along the river. He gave me his sweater.
他说他去的地方不需要穿了
He said he didn't need it anymore where he was going.
他要去哪 - 和所有人相反的方向
Where was he going? - The opposite way of everyone else.
他去了哪边
Where was he going?
去了费尔班克斯
To Fairbanks.
去做一件工作
To do a job.
他说他在那里和一位老朋友有未竟的事
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表