剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
大家别出声
Guys, quiet.
听
Listen.
那边 那边有什么东西
There. Something's out there.
什么鬼 - 天啊
The fuck? - Jesus Christ.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
快来
Come on!
你们快来帮帮我 - 将他翻过来 小心
Give me a hand, guys. - Turn him over. Careful.
他有呼吸
He's breathing.
杜恩 看着我
Duane! Look at me.
给我清醒过来 把你的雪地车开来
Sober the fuck up and go get your snow machine.
快点 - 好啦
Go! - Okay. Okay.
(美国法警)
(给弗兰克)
嘿 发生了什么
Hey, what's happening?
莎拉的车在这
Sarah's car is here.
去找到它
Let's find it.
召集所有人
Let's gather everyone up.
好
Yeah.
好的 听我说
Okay, listen up.
我们的逃犯20分钟前来过这座桥
Our fugitive was on this bridge 20 minutes ago.
早上9点半日出 意味着他有16个小时的黑暗
Sunrise is at 9:30 a.m., which means he has 16 hours of darkness
那之后我们的搜人行动才能全面展开
before our manhunt launches in full.
所以 在他逃跑的同时我们也要开始动员
So while he runs, we mobilize.
道布森 上电台
Dobson, get on the radio.
向这里到博尔德山之间的 每一家钓鱼包船公♥司♥发布警报
Issue an alert to every fishing charter between here and Boulder Hill.
看看我们能招募多少河道系统的人帮忙
Let's see how many men we can get on the river system.
如果你认识任何丛林飞行员 通知他们 日出开始
And if you know any bush pilots, notify them that as of sunrise,
六号♥高速公路就是他们的跑道
Highway 6 is their runway.
所有车辆必须为飞机让路
All traffic yields to planes.
加油将在中♥央♥站进行
Refueling will be done at Central.
322公里内有油罐车的话 立刻改去那里加油
If there's a tanker within 200 miles, reroute it there now.
我们的时钟从黎明开始
Our clock starts at dawn,
我们将只有不到八小时的日光
and we will have under eight hours of daylight.
所以 不管是雪鞋 铲雪车 还是该死的雪地摩托
So if there's a snowshoe, snowplow, snow fucking machine,
在那之前统统送来这里 好吗
I want it here before then, okay?
我妻子的性命就靠这个了
My wife's life depends upon it.
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯)
(中♥央♥情报局)
失序边缘
第一季第三集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
卢克
Luke?
你在里面吗
You here?
卢克
Luke?
有人吗
Hello?
黑斯呼叫总部
Hayes to base.
黑斯呼叫总部
Hayes to base.
总部
Base?
总部 收到吗
Base, do you copy?
嘿 这边 轮胎印
Hey, over here. Tire tracks!
有发现 来啊
We have something. Come on!
(最棒老妈)
噢 糟糕
Oh, shit.
汽车确认安全 封锁周边
Vehicle's clear. Secure the perimeter.
派些警官过来
Let's get some deputies down here!
搜个底朝天 好吗 给我找到线索
Tear it apart, okay? Find me a clue.
另外 哈赤 打给射击手布朗 告诉他和他的狐朋狗友们
And, Hutch, call Shooter Brown. Tell him and his dipshit friends
他们可以过来帮我们找这个混♥蛋♥
they can come and help us hunt this son of a bitch.
快啊…
Come on! Come on!
你也想尝尝
You want some too, huh?
来啊 老家伙
Come on, old-timer.
放开我 - 压着他 他跑不了了
Get off me. - Keep him down. We got him.
看我♥干♥吗
What?
卢克那边有消息吗
Any updates on Luke?
没有 但有新情况
No, but there's a new situation.
早上7点刚过 州警拦截了三个男人
Just after 7:00 a.m., troopers intercepted three men
他们在白桦溪南面钓鱼
who were fishing just south of Birch Creek.
是 - 他们开着雪地车
Yeah. - They were on snow machines.
他们在喝酒
They were drinking.
他们还带着个男孩 说是在冰上发现的
And they had a boy with them who they said they found out on the ice.
什么男孩 - 就是男孩 像匹诺曹那样小的
What do you mean a boy? - I mean a boy. Like Pinocchio.
一个人在冰上
Out there all alone.
医护说他二度冻伤
Medics said he got second-degree frostbite,
还被动物抓伤了
abrasions from an animal.
名叫凯勒布
Name's Caleb.
我不知道谁给你的 居然没加棉花糖
I… I don't know who gave you that without marshmallows.
不 得先泡一泡
No, no, no. You gotta let 'em sit a little bit.
为什么要先泡一泡
Why do you gotta let 'em sit?
泡软一点才好吃
You want 'em to get nice and soft.
那样会格外黏
They gotta get, well, extra gooey.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
长大后 你就会懂更多事情
Well, when you get older, you know a few things.
我是弗兰克
I'm Frank.
我喜欢你的靴子
I like your boots.
对 我的很旧了
Yeah, mine are old.
不怎么暖和
Not very warm.
你父母为了旅行给你买♥♥的
Your parents get you those for the trip?
对
Yeah.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
纽约
New York.
大都会队球迷
Mets fan.
不 - 不是
No. - No? Ah.
你多大了 九岁 十岁
What are you, nine, ten?
八岁 - 八岁
Eight. - Eight?
对 - 你看起来更大些
Yeah. - You seem older.
我儿子17岁
My son's 17.
他在你这么大时 我们总是去露营
When he was your age, we used to go camping all the time.
一起
Together.
你和你父母一起露营吗
You camping with your parents?
我爸爸
My dad.
你♥爸♥爸 好的 挺好 - 对 和我爸爸
Your dad? Okay. - Yeah. With my dad.
你♥爸♥爸在哪呢
Where's your dad now?
他们带走了他
They took him.
谁带走了他
Who took him?
坏人
The bad guys.
他们在打架
They were fighting.
我爸爸让我逃跑
And my dad, he made me run.
我不想 但…
I didn't want to, but…
现在可以了
It's ready now.
你知道吗
You know what?
我难过或害怕时
Whenever I get sad or scared,
棉花糖总能让我心情好一点
marshmallows always make me feel better.
来一个吗
Want one?
可以吗 - 当然
Can I? - Sure.
你逃跑是对的
You did the right thing by running.
你♥爸♥爸知道你会去找人帮忙
Your dad knew you'd go and get help.
凯勒布 关于你们露营的地方 你还记得什么吗
Caleb, do you remember anything else about where you were camping?
我不知道 - 任何线索都可以
I don't know. - Anything?
一条河 - 一条河
A river. - A river?
很好 还有吗 - 有
Nice. What else? - Yeah.
他…
He…
是他带走了我爸
He's the one that took my dad.
继续向前 别走出我的视野
Just keep moving. Stay where I can see you.
你好
Howdy.
朋友 你叫什么
What's your name, friend?
你是搜寻队的
You part of that search party?
不是 我在露营
Nope. I was camping.
被风暴打断了
Got turned around by the storm.
你现在是我的人♥质♥了
You're my hostage now.
把这玩意放下 - 我看不行
Put that down. - I don't think so.
嘿 看 我发现了个东西
Hey, check it out. I found something.
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
看到那边的小家伙了吗
See those cute little guys over there?
它们属于“四十群”
They're part of the Forty Herd.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表