剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
不好意思 我得接一下
Excuse me. I gotta take this.
怎么?
Yep?
我去去就回 - 好 谢谢
I'll be right back. - All right, thank you.
唐尼没事吧?
Is Donnie okay?
他们发现有内出血 他正接受紧急手术 我现在过去
They found internal bleeding. He's in emergency surgery. I'm headed there now.
噢 老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
嘿 你有卢克的消息吗?他不接电♥话♥
Hey, have you heard from Luke? He's not answering his cell.
卢克没事 他很安全 他在学校 那里封锁了
No, Luke's fine. He's safe. He's in lockdown at school.
听着 你要照顾好唐尼
Look, you take care of Donnie.
我会照顾卢克的 - 好
I'll take care of Luke. - Okay.
嗨 简 是我 听着 我需要你帮个忙
Hi, Jane. Look, it's me. Listen, I need a favor.
他们撤离学校时 你能接上卢克 让他和你待着吗?
When they evacuate the school, can you pick up Luke and keep him with you?
没问题 放心 - 太好了
Consider it done. - Great.
唐尼怎么样了?
How's Donnie?
唐尼情况不妙 他在做手术
Donnie's not good. He's going into surgery.
有消息我会告诉你的 好吗?
Look, I'll keep you posted, okay?
拜拜
Bye.
莎拉是你老婆?
Sarah your wife?
是的
Yeah, she is.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
如果能看到 会更好
I'd be better if I could see.
是
Yeah.
他们会照顾好我的
I'm in good hands.
没错
You are.
能问一下 其他的法警找到了吗?
Can I ask, the other marshals, you find them?
他们没事吧?
They okay?
不…
No! No.
不
No.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
弗兰克 你怎么能让这种事发生?
How could you let this happen, Frank?
他走了 不在了
Gone! He's gone!
他离世了
He's gone!
离世了…
He's gone. He's gone.
我好怕
I'm scared.
为我们害怕
Scared for us.
为卢克
For Luke.
不 卢克不会有事的
No, Luke's fine.
我和简聊过了 她会去学校接他
I spoke to Jane. She's gonna pick him up from school.
我不是在说那个 你很清楚
That's not what I mean and you know it.
我曾为这个家撑过一次 我没法…
I put us back together once. I can't…
我没法再来一次
I can't do that again.
我曾宣誓
I took an oath.
你也曾对我承诺
You also made a promise to me,
对你儿子
to your son.
看看卢克吧
I mean, look at Luke.
他不再吃药了 他找回自己了
He's off his meds. He's himself again.
还有你 天啊 看看你
And you. Christ, look at you.
你…又能走路、说话了
You can… you can walk, you can talk.
难道你忘了自己经历过什么吗?
I mean, have you forgotten what you went through?
从没忘记过
Not for one second.
这个案子会吞噬你
This will consume you.
我有预感
I can see it.
我已经看到了
I'm seeing it already.
但宝贝 这案子并非一定要由你来承担
But it doesn't have to be your fight, babe.
你为法警队贡献了18年
You've given 18 years to the marshals.
你的家人 我们…
Your family, we…
我们需要你
we need you.
是
Yeah.
我…
I…
我午餐时回家 把你的秋裤放进烘干机了
I went home at lunch and I put your long johns in the dryer.
没有你 我该怎么办?
What would I do without you?
你可能会冻死
You would probably freeze to death.
绝对的
Definitely.
要不冻死 要不饿死
Either that or starve.
哈赤来电
怎么样? - 有线索了
Yeah? - We got something.
好 我这就过去
Okay. I'm on my way.
我得走了
Gotta go.
交通局打过电♥话♥
DOT called.
安克雷奇气象局
Weather Service out of Anchorage
报告说他们的一个观测员 发出了未加密信♥号♥♥
is reporting an open signal from one of its observers.
也许是求救信♥号♥♥
Could be an SOS.
但是从哪里传出来的?
But where's it broadcasting from?
他们说是韦尼蒂南边的塔台
They said the tower south of Venetie.
六名观测员与气象局订有合约
Six observers have a contract with Weather Service.
我们和其中五名聊过 剩下一名还没联络到的是…
We talked to five of them. The only one that we haven't reached is…
泽布韦伯
Zeb Webber.
泽布韦伯是谁?
Who's Zeb Webber?
哈赤 那里距离坠机点32公里
I mean, Hutch, that's gotta be 20 miles from the crash site.
拜托 人走路能那么快到达那么远?
I mean, come on, could a guy get that far that fast on foot?
我的这个人就能 泽布韦伯是谁?
My guy could. Who's Zeb Webber?
他是个老雪橇手
He's an old dog driver.
就算按阿♥拉♥斯加的标准 他也是个隐士
He's a hermit even by Alaskan standards.
他住在家族土地上 经营雪橇队
He lives on his family's homestead, runs the sled teams.
你是说 距离坠机点32公里处
You're telling me there's an outpost with a radio
有个带无线电的哨站 还有雪橇犬?
and sled dogs 20 miles from the crash site?
就是那个人了
That's my guy.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我们没事
We're fine.
哪里没事 我们被困住了
We're not fine. We're stuck.
你手♥机♥能用吗?
Does your phone work?
我们必须走路了
We're gonna have to walk.
好酷啊
This is so cool.
这是你父母买♥♥的小屋吗?
Is this the cabin your parents bought?
还是没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Still no cell signal.
座机呢?
What about the landline?
断了
Disconnected.
这个小屋从6月起就挂售了
This cabin's been for sale since June.
我爸会疯掉的
My dad's gonna lose his shit.
这是你为我们计划的?
You planned this for us?
对 惊喜就是这个
Yeah. This is the surprise.
我们从这里徒步进去 山脊过去0.8公里就是小屋
We hike in from here. The cabin's a half a mile over that ridge.
搞什么?卡住了
What the hell? This thing's sticking.
什么? - 枪卡住了
What? - Gun, it's sticking.
你没有把它留在室内吧?
You didn't leave it inside, did you?
没有 - 凝结的水珠会冻住
No. - Condensation freezes.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果不是那个 那就是因为你用了矿物润滑剂
It's that or you're using a mineral-based lubricant.
无论如何 我没有多余的 所以…
Either way, I don't got a spare, so…
把你的枪给他
Give him your weapon.
是 很好笑 祝你好运
Right. Funny. Good luck.
他是联邦特工 协助美国法警进行突袭
He's a federal agent assisting US marshals on a raid.
你是中情局特工 没有来此地的司法管辖权
You're CIA with no legal jurisdiction to be here.
把你的枪给他 - 否则怎样?你会逮捕我?
Give him your weapon. - Or what? You gonna arrest me?
好吧
Fine.
但我不会留在后面
But I'm not staying back.
我确定你能管好自己的
I'm sure you can handle yourself.
你还好吗?泽布 他在哪?
You all right, Zeb? Where is he?
哈赤
Hutch!
快…
Go, go, go, go.
肖 - 我没事
Shaw. - I'm good.
别动
Don't fucking move!
后援 - 别动
Back it up. - Don't move!
放下武器 - 我会开枪 我向上帝发誓
Put the weapon down! - I'll shoot him, I swear to God.
好 冷静
Okay, keep it calm!
放下武器 - 我不会回去
Put the weapon down! - I'm not going back.
别急 放轻松
Nice and easy.
朝他开枪 弗兰克 - 让她闭嘴
You need to shoot him, Frank. - Tell her to shut the fuck up.
好 你能看到 你被包围了
Okay, you can see you're surrounded.
我唯一的责任是安全地带走你
My only job is to bring you in safely.
所以我需要你把武器放下
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表