剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
联调局为什么扣走了证据 - 为了你父亲
Why is the Bureau siloing evidence? - For your father's sake.
他所打造的一切
Everything he built,
他所坚信的一切 你正对其造成威胁
everything he stood for, you are jeopardizing.
我父亲会理解
My father would understand
我避开牢狱之灾的唯一机会
that the only chance I have of staying out of prison
就是带哈弗洛克回家 让真♥相♥大白
is to bring Havlock home and expose the truth.
有空吗
You got a moment?
往前 房♥子后面 阁楼里
Go back. After the house, in the attic.
他在打印什么
What was he printing?
数字
Numbers.
银行的
From a bank?
也许 我看不到
Uh, maybe. I… I couldn't see.
好的 他离开前
Okay. And before he left,
这很重要 哈弗洛克给了你什么吗
and this is important, did Havlock give you anything?
指示
Instructions?
讯息
A message?
没有
No.
有给弗兰克托留口信吗
Was there a message for Frank?
我能打断你一下吗
Can I stop you?
当然
Of course.
我需要说实话
I need to be honest.
我来这里不是为了回答问题的
I didn't come here to answer your questions.
我是来问你问题的
I came here so you could answer mine.
好吧
Okay.
为什么选我们
Why us?
我不太明白
I'm not sure I understand.
那男人在我家时
When that man was in my home,
他似乎在做笔记
it was as if he was taking notes.
关于我丈夫 我们的生活 我们是谁 我们的生活方式
About my husband, our lives together, who we are, how we live.
仿佛他在学习关于我们的一切
It was like he was absorbing everything about us.
我认为哈弗洛克想要接近你的丈夫
I believe Havlock wants to gain access to your husband
因为他在弗兰克身上 发现了他能够利用的弱点
because he's identified a weakness in Frank that he feels he can exploit.
我猜测他会努力赢得弗兰克的信任
I expect he will work to earn Frank's trust.
这样他就能操纵和控制他
So he can manipulate him and control him
通过他来获得他真正想要的东西
and use him as a proxy to get what he really wants.
是什么东西
And what is that?
我也希望我知道
I wish I knew.
不 你是知道的
No, you know.
你只是不说
You just won't say.
至于弗兰克 他能照顾好自己
And as for Frank, he can handle himself.
但你嘛 我担心的是你
But you, you're the one I worry about.
因为我觉得这一切之所以发生 你才是原因
Because I think all of this is happening because of you.
因为你有一个秘密 而这个男人…
Because you have a secret that this man…
利用了那个秘密
this man has exploited.
我还真希望你说错了
I wish you were wrong.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你找到莎拉了
You find Sarah?
通过汽车的导航 对吧
Using the car's navigation, right?
对…她平安无事了
Yeah. Yeah. She's safe.
很好 那我就放心了
Good. I'm glad.
你知道 我展现自己言而有信 这一点对我很重要
You know, it's important for me that I demonstrate that I'm a man of my word.
你按我的要求做了 我自然要遵守我们的约定
You did what I asked, and I honored our agreement.
好了 既然我们建立了信任的关系
Okay, so now that we're so trusting of each other,
不如你也满足我的一个要求
how about you honor a request of mine?
你想要人♥质♥
You want the hostages.
我们找到了一个通讯信♥号♥♥ 我们认为是他们
We found a transmission. We think it's them.
距离菲亚斯科湖西边48公里
Thirty miles west of Lake Fiasco.
好的 通知州警
Okay. Notify the troopers.
我们尽量找到他距离公路系统多远
Let's find out if we can, find out how far from the road system he is.
你在吗
Are you there?
我猜你的团队在追踪我们的信♥号♥♥
I assume your team's been tracking our signal.
你找到我们的位置了吗
You have our location?
是 我们快找到了 - 好 那我们快点
Yeah, we're getting close. - All right, we'll make it quick.
我需要希德妮的XenoGate密♥码♥
I need Sidney's XenoGate passcode.
我猜她也在
I assume she's there.
嗨 希德妮 你是知道自己的密♥码♥的吧
Hey, Sidney. You know your passcode, right?
把密♥码♥给我 我就会友好些
Give me the passcode, I'll play nice.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
XenoGate是什么 - 是数字档案
What's XenoGate? - It's a digital archive.
给他就意味着交出我履行任务时
I would be handing over the identities and locations
所发展的每一个情报人员的身份和位置
of every asset I've developed in the field.
如果你不给我密♥码♥ 我就要开始朝人开枪了
If you don't give me the code, I'm gonna start shooting people.
我需要那个密♥码♥ - 绝对不行
I need that passcode. - Absolutely not.
你也听到他的话了 - 你以为我开玩笑
You heard what he said. - You think I'm kidding?
听好了 弗兰克
Listen to this, Frank.
下次就是他的脑袋
Next time it's gonna be his head.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
等等 我们俩聊聊 稍等
Hold on. Let's you and I talk. Just give me a moment.
我不想聊 弗兰克 我需要希德妮的密♥码♥
I don't wanna talk, Frank. I need Sidney's code.
他在虚张声势 - 给我密♥码♥
He's bluffing. - Give me the passcode.
你是想要中情局特工开始死吗
Do you want CIA agents to start turning up dead?
他会杀了那人
He's gonna kill that guy.
嘿 希德妮
Hey, Sidney.
你有一个难得的机会能救人命
You have a rare opportunity to save some people's lives.
把该死的密♥码♥给他
Give him the goddamn passcode.
我给你十秒时间
I'm gonna give you ten seconds.
十
Ten.
九 - 你淡定 哥们
Nine. - Just chill, man.
八
Eight.
他不会动手的 - 给他密♥码♥
He won't do it. - Give him the passcode.
七 - 他不会杀人♥质♥
Seven. - He won't kill the hostage.
六
Six.
五
Five.
四
Four.
你是在逼我 希德妮
You're forcing my hand, Sidney.
三
Three.
我求求你 拜托
I'm begging you. Please.
二 - 维克多 迈克 赛文 利马 祖鲁
Two. - Victor, Mike, Seven, Lima, Zulu.
一
One.
维克多 迈克 赛文 利马 祖鲁
Victor, Mike, Seven, Lima, Zulu.
还挺简单的
Wasn't too hard?
州警呢
So what about the trooper?
我就说啊 他能去哪
That's what I'm saying. Where would he have gone?
你什么…你觉得他什么
So you what… you think he what?
我的意思是 那个人不是在打猎
I mean that guy out there, he wasn't hunting,
他也不是和朋友一起 - 那我们该走
and he wasn't with friends. - So we should leave.
我们可以开卡车… - 努力开到城里
We can take the truck-- - Try and make it to town.
我们怎么和他说
What do we tell him?
你们什么时候回来
So when will you be back?
20分钟 也许更快
Twenty minutes. Probably less.
我们要把电池拔下来去充电
We're gonna pull the battery, get it on the charger.
你们找到充电器了
So you find yourself a battery charger?
我们…
Well, we, uh…
我们在车♥库♥找到一个旧启动电源
Well, we found an old boost jumper in the garage,
希望它还有点电 因为也许…
so we're just hoping it's got an extra charge 'cause maybe…
也许怎么 - 也许…
Maybe what? - Maybe…
也许你们在找这个
Maybe you're looking for these.
也许你们两个小混♥蛋♥在骗我
Maybe you little shits been lying to me.
也许你们应该乖乖坐下
Maybe you… should sit the fuck down.
各位 听说我们拿到特种车的结构图了
Fellas, I heard we got the schematics for the rig.
要怎么阻止它 - 做不到
So how are we gonna stop it? - We can't.
这玩意比有机化学还复杂
Bastard's harder than organic chemistry.
凯夫拉加强轮胎 钢制车架
Kevlar-belted tires. Steel frame.
这玩意坚固得很 警方的路障是拦不住它的
This thing is solid. No police barricade's gonna stop it.
就算拦下了 也无法近身
And even if we could, we can't physically get to them.
他们距离公路96.5公里
They're 60 miles off the road system.
我们拿到他们的定位没
So we do have their location?
我们定位了他们的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
We pinpointed their radio signal.
这些傻瓜宁肯在冻原上死去
These fools would rather die out there on the tundra
也不要回监狱
than go back to prison.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表