剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
有时这对于我这样的人来说会有些奇怪
And that can make it weird for people like me sometimes.
但...
But...
你和那个剧里的国王不一样
you're not like the king in that play.
你没有被诅咒
You're not cursed.
只不过坏事一直在发生而已
Bad things just keep happening.
不是因为你
Not because of you.
是 如果该担责的不是我
Yeah, well, um, if I'm not the one who's responsible,
我...那么该是谁
I... who is?
你很聪明 卢克
You're really smart, Luke.
再过一段时间 你很可能自然就想到答案了
Sit with it long enough, and you'll probably figure it out.
但这一切都不是因为你
But none of this is because of you.
斯科菲德告诉你说中情局 试图将预谋坠机怪在她头上
Scofield told you that the CIA is trying to frame her for downing the plane?
是的 她就直接这样承认了
Yeah. Came right out and admitted it.
她很害怕 但我相信她
She was scared, but I believed her.
是 我也相信 - 是吗
Yeah, so do I. - You do?
为什么 - 兄弟 我为政♥府♥工作
Why? - Dude, I work for the government.
不意味着我信任政♥府♥干的那些事
Doesn't mean I trust half the shit they do.
华盛顿的那些混♥蛋♥为了维持权力
Those fuckers in DC will go scorched-earth on Scofield
肯定愿意毁了斯科菲德
if it means maintaining power.
你觉得我们应该做什么
What do you think we should do?
继续做正在做的 不把这破事告诉任何其他人
We keep doing what we're doing. We keep this shit between us.
布里格斯认为她发现了线索
Briggs thinks she's got something.
你和哈弗洛克用无线电通话时
When you were on the radio with Havlock,
我决定给你们录音 因为我听见了一个声音
I decided to record you because I heard a sound.
莎拉把我的礼物给你了
Sarah gave you my gift, right?
你好好保管着 弗兰克
You hold on to that, Frank.
那个SD卡未来会非常重要
That SD card will become very important...
那是教堂的钟声吗
Are those church bells?
我也是这么以为的 但钟声大多在9点 正午和3点响
That's what I thought. But most bells ring only at 9:00, noon and 3:00,
而这些钟声是在凌晨2点正响的
and these bells were at 2:00 a.m. on the hour.
我所能想到的 费尔班克斯唯一的另一个钟...
And the only other bells I can think of in Fairbanks are--
卡利隆钟楼
Carillon clock tower.
对 距离旧北极星剧院两个街区
Yeah. Two blocks from the old Polaris theater.
哈弗洛克不会冒险去剧院 那里人太多
Havlock wouldn't risk going to a theater. Too many people.
这个剧院是例外
Not at this theater.
它已经弃用20年了 是完美的藏身点
It's been abandoned for 20 years. It's the perfect place to hide.
我们必须现在过去 - 要打给科尔吗
We gotta get there now. - Want me to call Cole?
让他撤回我们派去搜仓储间的小队
Have him pull back those units that we sent to the storage yard?
不 不用通知别人 我们不要兴师动众
No. Stay off the radio. Let's keep this simple.
我可以来 我还能带上罗哈斯和卡莱尔 就有六人了
I can come. And I can bring Rojas and Carlile. And that'll make six.
就这么办 - 好的
Do it. - All right.
我和她一起去
I'm going with her.
你准备好了吗 - 如果没准备好 有影响吗
You ready for this? - Would it matter if I said no?
沃尔科夫死了
Volkov is dead?
沃尔科夫的人认为出了内鬼
Volkov's men believe there was a mole.
所以你来这里 他们觉得是我吗
Is that why you're here? Do they think it's me?
是你
It is you.
你一直在和中情局交流 - 不
You've been talking to the CIA. - No.
你此刻正在和中情局交流
You are talking to the CIA right now.
不 你是叛变分子
No, you're a defector.
他们派我来铲除你 而且要弄成自杀的样子
They sent me to eliminate you. And they want it to look like a suicide.
有另一个办法
There's another way.
如果我可以现在帮你离开 就现在 趁任何人都没发现...
If I can get you out of here now, right now, before anyone finds out...
我是说 中情局或沃尔科夫的人...
the CIA or Volkov's men...
你希望我逃跑 - 对 但我们必须现在走
You want me to run? - Yes, but we have to go now.
我的家人呢 我在这里的生活
What about my family? My life here?
你在这里的生活结束了 伊丽莎白
Your life here is over, Elizabeth.
这不是个好计划 但只有这样 我才能保护你
It's not a good plan, but it's the only way I can protect you.
走吧 拿上你的物品
Let's go. Grab your stuff.
快一点
Be quick.
顶层包厢...哈赤
Top balcony! Top balcony, Hutch.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
你正在犯一个大错误
You're making a big mistake.
中情局希望你让我的飞机失事
The Agency wanted you to down my plane.
她知道多少
How much did she know?
希德妮 她对计划知道多少
Sidney. How much did she know about the plan?
她知道吗 是还是否
Did she know? Yes or no?
噢 糟糕
Oh, fuck.
放下枪
Drop it.
利维
Levi!
利维
Levi!
上吧...警犬
Go, boy! Go!
分散
Spread out.
每个锁都开 打开所有门
Cut every lock. Open every door.
人♥质♥在这里 时间不多了
The hostage is here and doesn't have much time.
什么都没有
Nothin'.
他不在这附近
He's nowhere near here.
后面
All the way back.
你叫什么
What's your name, hmm?
文森特提埃格
Is it Vincent Thiago?
克尔翰杜拉克
Korhan Durak?
是哪个 - 回答问题
Which is it? - Answer the question.
哥们 我们有一堆印了你名字的护照
Dude, we got a bunch of passports with your name on it.
我需要知道你想我给你录入哪个名字
I need to know which one you want me to put on the report.
我们知道你不是为哈弗洛克办事的
We know you don't work for Havlock.
中情局派你来杀哈弗洛克
The CIA sent you to kill Havlock.
我们在浪费时间 他不会回答的
We're wasting our breath. He ain't gonna answer.
我们必须想办法让飞机降落
We need to figure out how we're gonna land that plane.
欧班农只有不到一小时的时间了
O'Bannon's got less than an hour.
是希腊语 塞浦路斯
It's Greek. Cypriot.
上帝为他的天使们创造美酒 为他的仆从们创造火焰
God makes his angels spirits and his servants flames of fire.
火焰
Flames of fire?
你有什么想法
What you got?
格雷夫利皇家空军基地是 英国在二战期间使用的一个空军基地
RAF Graveley is a... an air base the British used in World War II,
很出名的一件事 因为天气 他们不得不用火为着陆跑道照明
and they famously, because of the weather, had to light the landing strip with fire.
你想用火给跑道照明
You wanna try and light a runway with fire?
我想用汽车的灯光
I wanna use light from vehicles.
简 你在吗 - 是 我是简 请讲
Jane, you there? - Yep, go for Jane.
简 科尔找到欧班农了吗
Jane, has Cole been able to locate O'Bannon?
还没有 仍在搜寻 但他们只有不到一小时了
Not yet. Still looking. But they have less than an hour.
好的 听好了 让他继续搜查
All right, listen, have him keep searching.
与此同时 派一辆车载维格去费尔班克斯
But in the meantime, let's get Wigg loaded up in a car headed towards Fairbanks.
飞机15分钟前回到安克雷奇了 他们的燃料不足
The plane turned back to Anchorage 15 minutes ago. They don't got enough fuel.
简 呼叫飞行员 让他调头
Jane, radio the pilot and have him turn back around.
现在就让维格上车 - 收到
Let's get Wigg into that car right now. - Copy.
我们不可能及时送医生到机场跑道的
We'll never get the doctor to the airstrip on time.
我们不是要把医生送去机场跑道
We're not taking the doctor to the airstrip.
我们是把机场跑道送到医生面前
We're taking the airstrip to the doctor.
早安 费尔班克斯 我是波星光 为你播报一个不寻常的求助
Morning, Fairbanks. This is Bo Starlight here with an unusual request,
所以 听好了
so listen up.
美国法警需要你们的帮助
The US Marshals need your help.
马克贝尔正试图让他的超级幼兽飞机降落
Mark Bell is trying to land his Super Cub
这是美国法警的搜人行动的一环 飞行员需要照明
as part of their manhunt effort, and he needs light.
法警请求所有卡车 拖拉机和雪地车
The marshals are requesting that every truck, tractor and snow machine
只要是有车头灯的 请前往萝丝溪农场
with headlights make its way to Rosie Creek Farm.
农场即将作为紧急跑道
The farm's about to become an emergency runway.
所以 放下手中的啤酒 起床
So put your beer down or get out of bed
帮忙开个灯 让马克能顺利着陆
to help shed some light so Mark can set his ship down.
不...
No, no, no.
告诉我们吧
You give us what we want.
飞行员在唐宁公♥司♥的一个仓储间里
The pilot's in a storage unit at The Downing Company.
学院路206号♥ 315号♥仓储间
206 College Road. Unit 315.
科尔 你收到吗 - 好 打开
Cole, do you copy? - Okay, open it up.
315号♥ 再说一次 三 一 五
Unit 315. I say again, three, one, five.
收到
Copy that.
找到315
Find 315.
你的儿子 亨利
Your son. Henry.
他是我第一个送走的
He was my first.
我给了他自♥由♥ - 这和保险箱无关
I set him free. - This was never about the box.
让他说... - 你不用听的
Let him speak. Let him speak. - You don't have to listen to this.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表