剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
起来 她在哪
Get up. Where is she?
她是乘车还是走路逃的
Is she in a vehicle or on foot?
斯科菲德到底在哪
Where the fuck is Scofield?
她在哪
Where is she?
你们找不到她的 相信我
You won't find her. Trust me.
相信你 我们已经试过这么做了
Trust you? We already tried that.
我对你说过谎吗 - 你从没告诉我她的事
Have I ever lied to you? - You never told me about her.
我根本不知道
I didn't fucking know.
我一直和你说坠机是中情局造成的
Been trying to tell you the CIA downed the plane.
我以为她可能和这事有点关系
Thought she might have something to do with it,
但我从没想过 整个计划从一开始就是她一手策划的
but I didn't think for a minute it'd be her fucking plan from the start.
接线员 这里有一起10-50事故 涉及多辆汽车 有多名州警受伤
Dispatch, I got a 10-50 involving multiple vehicles. Troopers are down.
要求紧急医护支援
I'm requesting immediate EMS support.
你在哪 - 弗兰克 真的很抱歉
Where are you? - Frank, I'm so sorry.
我明白你无法理解我做这些事的原因
I understand you can't appreciate why I had to do what I did.
理解 人们为此丧命了 希德妮
Appreciate it? People are dead, Sidney.
我很想和你解释
I'd love to explain.
也许以后会有机会 但现在我打来是为了给你提个醒
Maybe at some point, but right now I am calling to warn you.
布拉福德与我的事情
Getting in the middle of what's happening with Bradford and me,
千万不要牵涉其中
don't do it.
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
你一旦参与进来 一定会受到伤害
If you get involved, you're gonna get hurt.
这是我最不想看到的
And that's the last thing that I want.
拜托了 为了你自己的安全 弗兰克
Please, for your own safety, Frank…
你什么时候在乎过其他人的安危了
Since when have you given a shit about anybody's safety?
我知道整件事看起来是怎样
I know how this looks.
到处都是尸体 斯科菲德
Bodies are everywhere, Scofield.
你不理解
You don't understand.
我理解是你造成飞机失事
I understand you downed the plane.
你的手上沾满鲜血
You have blood on your hands.
嘿 你需要自首 - 我不能这么做 现在还不能
Hey, you need to turn yourself in. - I can't. Not yet.
我必须先去做一件事
There's something I gotta do first.
档案 - 我知道 以你的为人
The Archive. - I know you're the kind of man
你觉得自己必须做点什么
that feels like he's gotta do something about this.
纠正局面 结束一切
To make it all right, to put a stop to it.
但是 不要这样做
But don't.
相信我 弗兰克 为了你自己 别插手
I'm telling you, Frank, for your own good, stand down.
我和你说过 如果你胆敢 将这座城镇人们的性命置于险境
And I fucking told you if you jeopardize the lives of the people in this town,
那我不会放过你
there was gonna be hell to pay.
所以 我会说到做到
So now I'm gonna make good on that.
你最好跑快点 小姐 快马加鞭
Make like the wind, lady, and giddy the fuck up
因为我要来追捕你了
'cause I am coming for you.
你不会想这么做的 弗兰克
You don't wanna do that, Frank.
噢 我满脑子都是这个想法
Oh, it's all I want.
好吧 但我已经警告过你了
Okay. But I warned you.
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯)
(中♥央♥情报局)
《失序边缘》
第一季第九集
(阿♥拉♥斯加 费尔班克斯 韦恩莱特堡)
法警已经拘押了哈特曼
The marshals have Hartman in custody.
我们正在查拘押地点是哪
We're trying to find out where they're holding him.
斯科菲德呢 - 未确定
Scofield? - Undetermined.
但出了一个情况
But there's been a wrinkle.
我们听说哈特曼
We're getting word that Hartman compromised
突破了我们位于白令的一个信♥号♥♥情报站
one of our SIGINT posts on the Bering.
我们已确认有伤亡
We have confirmed casualties.
他想要什么
What did he want?
尚未可知 但我们的分♥析♥师认为
Too early to tell, but our analysts believe
他也许下载了最多达1拍字节的数据
he could've downloaded up to a petabyte of data.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son a bitch.
帮哈特曼制♥造♥死亡开关的女人住在费城
The woman who built Hartman's dead man's switch lives in Philadelphia?
是的 亨廷公园
Yeah. Hunting Park.
哈特曼曾去过俄♥罗♥斯♥
Hartman was in Russia,
也就是说 他必须以电子方式发送六号♥档案
which means he had to send Archive 6 digitally.
我不明白 长官
I don't follow, ma'am.
白令地区的任何信♥号♥♥情报站都会分♥析♥
Any SIGINT post in the Bering is siphoning data
经跨北极电缆传输的数据
traveling along the trans-Arctic cable,
也就是说 如果哈特曼 把它发给了他的骇客朋友
which means Hartman, if he sent that to his hacker friend,
我们很可能会截获数据
we likely intercepted it.
也就是说它在我们的伺服器上
Which means it's on our servers.
那混♥蛋♥入侵我们的情报站是为了取得档案
That fucker breached our post to recover the Archive.
他下载的就是那个
That's what he downloaded.
他做了一份硬拷贝
He made a hard copy.
就算不在他那里 斯科菲德肯定有
And if he doesn't have it, Scofield sure as shit does.
好的 听好了
Okay, listen up.
这是一次控制与清理行动
This is a contain-and-clean operation.
主要目标是希德妮斯科菲德
Primary target is Sidney Scofield.
她拥有机密情报 应被视为高度危险人物
She is in possession of classified intel and should be considered highly dangerous.
你们必须不惜一切代价消灭她
You are to terminate with extreme prejudice.
第二目标是利维泰勒哈特曼
The secondary is Levi Taylor Hartman.
他被拘押了 但我要他死
He is in custody, but I want him off the board.
低调行动
Keep a low profile.
不要留下痕迹
Leave no footprints.
干活吧
Get to work.
我最不想倚赖的就是你
You're the last person I wanna depend upon,
但我需要真♥相♥
but I need the truth.
所以 我需要你的帮助
So I need your help.
我被锁起来是帮不了你的
I can't help you if I'm locked up.
你会继续被锁着 懂吗
Well, you're staying locked up, okay?
你绑♥架♥了我妻子 杀死我手下 你妻子仍在逃
You kidnapped my wife, you killed my men, your wife's on the run,
而雅克琳布拉福德刚到韦恩莱特堡
and Jacqueline Bradford just touched down at Fort Wainwright.
她到了多久 - 不 你告诉我现在是什么情况
How long ago did she land? - No, you tell me what I'm walking into.
我知道你认为中情局为了谋杀你造成坠机
I know you think the CIA brought down that plane to kill you
因为你发现了某些事情
because you found something.
你发现了什么
What did you uncover?
一个中情局数据库
A CIA database.
六号♥档案
Archive 6.
是的 档案证明了布拉福德有个杀人名单
Yes. The Archive proves that Bradford's running a kill list.
她列出了敌人身份 她绕开司法程序杀害他们
She's naming enemies and she's killing them without judicial procedure.
所以斯科菲德想要扳倒整个中情局
So Scofield wants to bring down the whole Agency.
不是中情局 不
Not the Agency. No.
她想要扳倒布拉福德 揭露她的计划
She wants to bring down Bradford and expose her program.
她不在乎过程中会伤害谁
Doesn't care about who she hurts along the way.
事情没你想的这么简单
It's not as simple as that.
这也许要看你站在哪个阵营了
Maybe that depends on which side of the fucking fence you're on.
噢 拜托 弗兰克
Oh, come on, Frank.
为了更大的利益而牺牲无辜
Collateral damage for the greater good.
你比任何人都更能理解 有时这是不可避免的
You of all people understand that sometimes that is unavoidable.
让我告诉你我的理解吧
I'll tell you what I understand.
我要结束这破事 我会逮捕你老婆
I'm gonna put an end to all this shit, I'm gonna bring your wife in,
她会在大牢里过一辈子了
and she's gonna spend the rest of her life in prison.
这是我清楚的
That's what I know.
如果布拉福德抢先一步 你就做不到 弗兰克
Not if Bradford gets there first, Frank.
她来这不是为了逮捕她 弗兰克 是为了杀她
She's not here to arrest her, Frank. She's here to kill her.
她知道希德妮有档案
She knows that Sidney has the Archive.
她知道她会传输档案
She knows she's gonna transmit it,
所以她会不择手段阻止她 只为了保住自己的小秘密
so she'll do whatever it takes to stop her, keep her little fucking secret safe.
你放我出去 我就能帮你阻止布拉福德
You let me out of here, and I can help you stop Bradford.
想都别想 - 好吧 那你要明白这点 弗兰克
Not gonna happen. - All right. Understand this, Frank.
只能靠你和你剩下为数不多的手下
Then you and whatever men you have left are all that stands
去阻止中情局杀掉我妻子 并曝光真♥相♥了
between the CIA executing my wife and the truth being exposed.
你必须快点行动 弗兰克
Then you get to work quick, Frank,
因为一旦她死了 真♥相♥也会和她一起被掩埋
because if she dies, the truth dies with her.
好的 大家过来
Okay, everyone. Come on, let's bring it in.
我们的名单上又多加一个逃犯了 这次是我们自己的人
One more fugitive's been added to our list, and it is one of our own.
希德妮斯科菲德正在外潜逃 她已被通缉
Sidney Scofield is now at large and is now wanted for questioning
须就USM207航♥班♥坠机事故接受讯问
over the downing of USM flight 207.
她最后一次被人看见是在道尔顿 普罗斯佩克特溪南面8公里处
She was last seen on the Dalton, five miles south of Prospect Creek.
她是徒步逃亡 所以仍在那一带
She's on foot, so she is still in the area.
我们要通知州警 费尔班克斯警局 社媒
Let's alert the state troopers, the FPD, social media.
她的通缉通告要遍布每一处
I want her picture everywhere.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表