剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
Kira said there was an accident on the highway.
你...开车送她来的
What are... You drove her here?
她坚持的
Well, she insisted.
好的 行 我需要你的钥匙
Okay, yeah, well, I need your keys.
天啊 我和你一起去
My God, I'm coming with you.
也许我应该一起去
Maybe I should come with you.
不 - 不 待在这
No. - No. You stay here.
我想帮忙
Well, I wanna help.
听着 吉拉摩尔在小屋里
Listen, Kira Moore is inside the cabin.
好 那姑娘刚在地狱里走了一遭
Okay, the girl's been through hell.
去看看她 通知她妈妈
Check up on her. Notify her mom.
好的
Okay.
你要把我的卡车怎样
What about my truck?
你的卡车终于能像 真正的卡车一样被驾驶了
Your truck's finally gonna be driven like a fucking truck.
有人吗
Hello?
里面有人吗
Anybody there?
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道这车怎么开
I don't know how to drive this thing.
你最好学会 小甜心
Well, you better figure it out, Puddin' Ting.
你和我有活要干
You and I got a job to do.
(弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中情局总部)
是多久前发生的 - 他在线上
How long ago did it happen? - He's live now.
我们能给他定位吗
Do we have a location for him?
(距离下次验证身份时间:24:27:36)
是他 长官 是哈弗洛克
It's him, ma'am. It's Havlock.
我们正试图关闭他给档案连接的死亡开关
We were trying to disable the dead man's switch he tied to the Archive
结果他正好上线了
when he came online.
是他在打字 - 是
This is him typing? - Yes.
已经超过一分钟了 意味着他在使用
Been at it for well over a minute which suggests he's using
某种多因素密♥码♥来重启开关
some kind of multifactor password to reset the switch.
他仍在线上 - 仍有威胁
He's still alive. - And still a threat.
这能提供任何关于他位置的线索吗
Does this tell us anything about where he is?
他的信♥号♥♥在全球各地转换
He's bouncing signals around the globe.
我们甚至没能查出他的第一层加密
We can't even unravel his primary layer of encryption.
朱妮 我希望你关闭这个开关 也希望你知道
Junie, I want you to disable this switch, and I want you to know
你可以动用中情局里的一切资源 寻找一个应急方案
you have the full resources of the Agency to find a work-around.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
能 长官 - 很好 去办吧
Yes, ma'am. - Good. Do your job.
干活了 现在就去
Get to work. Do it now.
是电♥话♥公♥司♥
That was the phone company.
他们确认了 我们通过PEN监听器捕捉到的号♥码
They confirmed the number we picked up on our PEN register
来自帕克斯高速公路 克朗迪克旅馆130号♥房♥间
came from Klondike Lodge, Parks Highway, room 130.
是哈弗洛克 他在那里
It's Havlock. He's there.
你能多快拿到逮捕令
How fast can you get a warrant?
费尔班克斯警局
Fairbanks PD.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
全部安全
All clear.
他曾来过
He was here.
查个底朝天
Tear it apart.
弗兰克 我调查了 和你儿子一起的男人是个麻烦
Frank, I've been digging in. This guy who has your son is a problem.
罗梅洛有临床诊断的偏执症 且刑事上被判为精神错乱
Romero's clinically paranoid and criminally insane.
他以优异的成绩从海军学院毕业
He graduated from the Naval Academy with honors.
主修机器人学和控制工程
Majored in robotics and control engineering.
毕业后为国防高级研究计划局工作
Worked postgrad with DARPA
期间他建了各种监控工具
where he built all kinds of surveillance tools.
那么 是从哪里开始出问题
So where'd it go wrong?
根据法庭记录
According to the court records,
罗梅洛认为他在 国防高级研究计划局的上层在监视他
Romero believed his superiors at DARPA were spying on him.
通过他的电脑 手♥机♥
Through his computer, his phone.
根据记录 他曾有次精神崩溃
He evidently had some kind of psychological break.
两周后 他杀了六名联邦雇员
Two weeks later he killed six federal employees.
炸毁了他认为是政♥府♥监听站的建筑
Bombing structures he believed were government listening posts.
他还杀害了六个邻居 拔掉了自己的三颗牙齿
He also murdered his neighbor, pulled three of his own teeth
并在寻找监听设备时肢解了自己的狗
and dismembered his dog while searching for listening devices.
我的天啊 - 吉拉说她偷听到罗梅洛
Oh, my God. - Kira said she overheard Romero
说要报复一个过去的情妇 有相关的记录吗
talking about taking revenge on an old mistress. Does that ring a bell?
这里没有提到女人
Nothing here about a woman.
深挖他的生活 看看他有没有前任 或跟他共事过的女警官
Get into his life. See if there's an ex or female officer he worked with.
我必须知道他要去哪里
I need to know where he's going.
另外 弗兰克 我们追踪定位 哈弗洛克的电♥话♥至本地一家旅馆
Also, Frank, we traced Havlock's call to a local hotel here.
是信使出的钱
It was paid for by the Courier.
是 这事先不说 继续查罗梅洛 我需要知道他要去哪
Right, not now. Stay with Romero. I need to know where he's going.
我以为他们俩都不会有事 好吗 真的 我只是...
I thought they were both gonna be safe, okay? I did. I just...
调查的方方面面在进行中 还有你...
With everything going on with the investigation, with you it...
说点什么吧
Say something.
你希望我说什么
What do you want me to say?
没什么可说的了 因为没有一件事是好的
There's nothing to say because nothing is fine.
该死的 我很怕 我很无措
Fuck, I'm scared, I'm overwhelmed
在你的监管下竟然还出了这事 等等
and the fact that this happened on your watch is beyond.
所以 不 我不想说话
So no. I don't want to talk.
我只想你解决问题
I want you to fix this.
我想要解决方案 我想找到我们的儿子
I want a solution and I want to find our son.
嘿...停车
Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop!
发生了什么
What happened?
那混♥蛋♥朝我开枪 - 谁 怎么回事
Fucker took a shot at me. - Who did? What happened?
我看到这辆车 所以我停下来 看看他们有没有事
I saw the vehicle so I stopped to see if everyone was okay.
其中一个是这个男孩吗
Was one of them this boy?
对 是他 - 他受伤了吗
Yeah, that's him. - Was he hurt?
他们两人都受伤了
Well, they were both hurt.
男孩是我们的儿子 他被一个联邦囚犯作为人♥质♥绑♥架♥了
The boy's our son. He's been taken hostage by a federal inmate.
我需要你的车的品牌和型号♥
I need the make and the model of your vehicle.
我不知道 车不是我的 是州政♥府♥的卡车
I don't know. It's not mine. It's a state truck.
是撒盐车 有除雪铲 - 撒盐车 好
It's a salt spreader with a plow. - Salt spreader, okay.
好的 他们往哪个方向去了
Okay, which way did they go?
东边 - 快开...
East. - Go! Go!
我们会派后援
We'll send help.
嘿
Hey.
之前哈弗洛克在电♥话♥上 告诉弗兰克说 他不想在我们面前
Earlier on the phone, what did Havlock mean when he told Frank
讨论他们的秘密 那是什么意思
he didn't want to talk about their secret in front of us?
是在说什么
What was that about?
也许是胡说八道
Probably some bullshit.
对 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
(土耳其共和国 文森特提埃格)
不是他的 三个都属于他的朋友 那位信使
They're not his. All three belong to his friend the Courier.
我们都知道哈弗洛克 是在这个房♥间打的电♥话♥
We know Havlock called from this room.
经理告诉我说信使是用现金结账
The manager told me the Courier paid in cash.
这一定是某个藏身点或接头点
This must be some kind of safe house or pick up point.
我是斯科菲德
Scofield.
你在躲我的电♥话♥吗
Are you ducking my calls?
不 我没有躲你的电♥话♥ 信♥号♥♥塔关闭了
No, I'm not ducking your calls. Cell towers are out.
我只能用无线打电♥话♥ 完全打不出
And I only have Wi-Fi calling which is for shit.
妈又摔倒了
Mom fell again.
她还好吗 - 不 她情况很糟
Is she okay? - No. She's a mess.
你听说电♥话♥的事了吗
Did you hear about the phones?
妈说昨天有一些人来过
Mom said men were here yesterday
因为爸曾为自己订了新的电♥话♥线
because Dad ordered a new phone line for himself.
我得提醒你一下 爸已经快20年没有打过电♥话♥了
Need I remind you Dad hasn't made a phone call in nearly two decades.
好吧 我想一定有原因... - 她的诊断出了 希德
Okay, I'm sure there's a reason-- - They diagnosed her, Sid.
正式的诊断 血管性痴呆症
It's official. Vascular dementia.
我们该再找其他医生诊断一下
Well, we should get another opinion.
我想你也不会理解 这方面你和爸一样
I don't expect you to understand. You're like Dad that way.
好吧 这么说不公平
Okay, that's not fair.
我们要将妈妈送去疗养院
We're putting Mom in a home.
我觉得应该告诉你一声
I thought you should know.
莫莉 - 我得挂了 她在叫我
Molly? - I gotta go. She's calling me.
你们找到了什么
What did you find?
档案
The Archive.
装袋 全都装袋 - 是 好的
Bag it up. Bag it all up. - Yeah. Okay.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表