剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
What secret?
和雅克琳布拉福德有关吗
Does it have to do with Jacqueline Bradford?
六号♥档案
Archive 6?
我们去外面走走吧
Let's get some air.
你父亲创造出阿特沃特协议时
When your father conceived of the Atwater Protocol,
布拉福德是他最坚定的支持者
Bradford was his most stalwart supporter.
他们都明白
They both understood that
计划虽然不符合常规且残酷
while the program was unorthodox and gruesome,
但却能彻底消灭人类的邪恶
it promised to snuff out the evils of humanity.
你父亲认为 那是迫不得已才能用的最后手段
In your father's heart, it was a weapon of last resort.
一个精确铲除紧迫威胁的方式
A way to surgically remove imminent threats.
布拉福德有不同的看法
Bradford saw something else.
她看到了一个能明目张胆 铲除世界各地敌人的机会
She saw an opportunity to brazenly eradicate enemies around the world
过程完全不受任何监管 于是她把握了这个机会
without a modicum of oversight, and she took it.
她甚至铲除了许多自己的行动人员
She went so far as to eliminate many of her own operatives
只为了保证计划不外泄
in an effort to keep the program secret.
但你父亲后来产生了强烈的道德疑虑
But your father came to harbor profound ethical misgivings.
他深深地感觉自己被背叛了 想要曝光不公 但缺少证据
He felt deeply betrayed and wanted to expose this abuse but lacked proof.
于是他开始从这些 暗♥杀♥目标的行动中收集情报
So he began to collect intel from these targeted executions,
其中许多被伪装成意外事故
many of which were disguised as accidents.
他怀疑布拉福德在针对政♥治♥对手
He suspected Bradford was targeting political enemies,
甚至从这些暗♥杀♥活动中获利
even profiting from those kills.
你父亲将自己能收集到的调查结果给了我
Your father gave me what little research he'd collected
说如果他出了事
and said that if anything were to happen to him,
那我要去上报政♥府♥
I was to go to the authorities.
(飞机失事 库尔德武装领袖丧命)
我本以为他是想太多了
I thought he was being paranoid.
一周后 他在阿富汗被杀
A week later, he was killed in Afghanistan.
我祈祷事情就像他们说的那样 他是因伏击而死
I prayed it was an ambush like they said.
但当我看到布拉福德 在公开场合讴歌♥你父亲
But when I saw Bradford eulogizing your father in public,
给她曾鄙视的男人♥大♥唱赞歌♥时 我就知道那不是真的
praising the man she came to loathe, I knew it was a lie.
我把真♥相♥告诉你母亲
I told your mother the truth,
但她惧怕布拉福德 让我别插手此事
but she was afraid of Bradford and told me to walk away.
让她的两个女儿安心生活
Let her daughters live in peace.
让她们的父亲以英雄身份被铭记
Let their father be remembered as a hero.
于是我照做了 - 但你也有危险
And so I did. - But you were also in danger.
所以我消失了 抹去了自己的踪迹
So I vanished. Erased myself.
近20多年来 我都在躲避真♥相♥
For almost 20 years, I've hidden from the truth.
我一直梦想着能曝光布拉福德
I've long dreamed of exposing Bradford
为你父亲报仇雪恨 我非常爱他
to vindicate your father, who I loved dearly,
但我只有一些零碎的线索 没有证据
but all I have are pieces. No proof.
如果证据存在呢
What if there is proof?
我和你说的那个线人 哈特曼
The asset that I told you about, Hartman,
他入侵了兰利的伺服器
he breached the server at Langley,
访问了一个叫做六号♥档案的文件
accessed a file called Archive 6.
那份文件证实了你所说的一切
It verifies everything that you've said.
布拉福德的杀人令 她的线人们
Bradford's kill order, her assets,
她用于行动的黑钱
the dark money she uses for her operations.
你可以曝光计划 将布拉福德绳之于法
You can expose the program. Bring justice to Bradford.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我父亲证明了 布拉福德为了保住秘密能有多狠
My father is proof of how far Bradford will go to keep her secret.
这有风险吗 当然
Is it a risk? Yes.
但更安全的做法是 利用这个证据来保住自己的性命
But the safer play is to use this evidence to stay alive.
在我还有机会时消失
Vanish while I still can.
我消失了 我保持缄默
I vanished. I stayed silent.
而我至今仍后悔这个决定
And I regret that decision to this day.
但你拥有我所没有的 就是证据
But you have something that I didn't. Proof.
你有机会带来改变
You have a chance to change things.
完成你父亲未竟的事业吧
Finish what your father started.
你可以纠正这一切
You can make this right.
你去哪了 大家都在等
Where the hell have you been? Everyone's waiting.
他们识别出来源了吗 - 你怎么这么久
Did they identify the source? - What took you so long?
格里芬 回答我
Griffin, answer me.
他们识别出入侵来源了没有
Did they ID the source of the breach or not?
是他 希德 哈特曼是入侵的幕后黑手
It's him, Sid. Hartman's the one behind the intrusions.
我不相信 - 我们有证据
I don't believe it. - We have proof.
法证部识别出六个独特的数字产物 全都追溯到他身上
Forensics ID'd six unique digital artifacts, all attributable.
我们可证明他入侵了我们的网络
We have proof he breached our network.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
迈克费兹杰拉德 反情报部副部长
Michael Fitzgerald, deputy chief of counterintelligence.
这是朗姆鲍尔太太
This is Mrs. Rombaur.
坎贝尔先生是总法律顾问办公室的
Mr. Campbell here is with the OGC.
我们是来保护你的权利的 斯科菲德小姐
We're here to safeguard your rights, Miss Scofield.
排除任何参与的可能
Rule out any potential involvement.
参与什么
In what?
你的线人入侵了中情局 - 这是你的说法
Your asset hacked the CIA. - So you said.
我们在查他偷走了什么 也许你知道
We're trying to figure out what he took. See what you might know.
你们上一次联络是什么时候
When did you two last speak?
希德 你不能带手♥机♥进来
Sid, you can't have that in here.
我们多年来都给哈特曼提供有力的情报
We've armed Hartman with powerful intel for years.
他已经用假身份很久了
He has lived that lie a long time.
如果他反水 如果他开始相信这个身份
If he's turned, if he's started to believe that lie,
那对中情局来说是灾难
it would be catastrophic for the Agency.
我会联络他 带他进来
So I'll make contact and bring him in.
不 你不能联络他
No. You're to have no contact.
我可以帮助你们 他信任我
I can help you. He trusts me.
但我开始感觉
But I'm starting to get the impression
我应该找律师来了
that I'm the one that should be calling a lawyer.
找律师是明智的
Counsel is advisable.
中情局的律师在提议我找律师吗
Is the Agency's lawyer telling me to get a lawyer?
斯科菲德小姐 我不是想与你对立
Miss Scofield, I'm not trying to antagonize you,
但请你从我们的角度想一想
but try and see this from our point of view.
(未知来电)
要接吗 - 是的
You need to answer that? - Yeah, I do.
是我姐姐 我母亲病了 我要接
It's my sister and our mother is ill. I'm taking it.
他们知道是你干的
They know it was you.
我知道 他们派了一队人来
I know. They sent a team.
什么人 你在哪 你还好吗
What team? Where are you? Are you okay?
他们死了 全都死了
They're dead. All of them.
他们会再派人追杀你和我
They'll send another team for you, for me.
他们发出了杀人令 希德 他们知道了
They issued a kill order, Sid. They know.
我们必须消失 - 去哪
We have to disappear. - To where?
在哈巴罗夫斯克的安雅酒店见我 203号♥房♥ 周四
Meet me in Khabarovsk at the Anya Hotel. Room 203. Thursday.
利维 你慢点 - 听着 到时候我会有计划
Levi, just slow down. - Listen, I'll have a plan by then.
我会有现金 护照
I'll have cash. I'll have passports.
记住 哈巴罗夫斯克的安雅酒店
Just remember, the Anya Hotel, Khabarovsk.
我们可以一起消失 - 不 你听我...
We can disappear together. - No. You listen to me--
我爱你 希德
I love you, Sid.
我得挂了 保重
I have to go. Stay safe.
(纪念那些)
(为国捐躯的英烈们)
(网吧)
你要做一个不可能的决定
You are faced with an impossible decision.
和自己所爱的男人一起逃跑 还是留下来抗争
Do you run with the man you love, or do you stay and fight?
确定是他吗 - 确定
Are we certain it's him? - Affirmative.
我们的人已就位 等待你的批准
Our assets are on the ground and awaiting your go.
(下一次身份验证)
嘿 - 你来了
Hey. - You made it.
直接来酒店 我有很好的消息
Come straight to the hotel. I got some great news.
我搞清楚档案了
I figured out the Archive.
如何使用它保护我们
How to use it to protect us.
是一个安装了自动发送开关的 文件共享通道
It's a file-sharing portal with an auto-send switch.
我们必须每72小时输入一列密♥码♥
We have to enter a series of passwords every 72 hours.
如果不这么做... 如果我们任何一人出事 档案会曝光
If we don't... If anything were to happen to either of us, the Archive goes wide.
总检察官 情报委员会
The attorney general, the intelligence committee,
各大新闻媒体
a who's who of news outlets.
死亡开关 - 没错
A dead man's switch. - Yeah, exactly.
这是我们的保险 希德
It's our insurance policy, Sid.
你一来这里 我们就通知布拉福德
As soon as you get here, we'll notify Bradford.
利维 对不起
Levi, I'm sorry.
你没来 对吗
You're not here, are you?
对
No.
你在哪里
Where are you?
关于规程 你是对的
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表