剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
To do that, I need you to put that weapon down.
他会杀了你的人♥质♥
He'll kill your hostage!
扣动扳机吧
Pull the fucking trigger!
我可以保护你
I can protect you.
好吗?你是重要人物 我知道
Okay? You're important, I know that.
所以她才会在这里
That's why she's here.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
我们聊聊 就你和我
Let's just you and I talk.
把狗弄开
Get it off!
泽布 让狗退下
Zeb, call the dog off.
泽布 让它们退下
Zeb, call it off.
泽布 叫你的狗退下
Zeb, call your fucking dog off!
命令它们
Call it off.
他不是哈弗洛克
It's not Havlock.
你说你们从残骸里又拉出了三具尸体?
You said you pulled three more bodies from the wreckage?
在那边
Over there.
波顿特工命悬一线 但我们的囚犯没有活下去
Agent Bolton's clinging to life, but our inmate didn't make it.
需要钱买♥♥花吗?
You want money for flowers?
这不是开玩笑 好吗
This is not a joke, okay.
我的职责是把这些人活着送回去 结果一个联邦囚犯死了
I get paid to bring these men in alive. I got a federal inmate dead
因为你
because of you.
能看看人员档案吗?
Can I see your files on the crew?
嘿 你听见我说话了吗?
Hey. Did you hear me?
听见了
Yeah.
这个囚犯我们见过 身上有淤点…
This inmate, we saw him before. Petechiae…
表明是勒死 - 所以呢?
suggests strangulation. - So?
但他的手腕没有淤青
But there's no bruising on his wrists.
如果他被铐住然后反击 会有痕迹的
If he was cuffed and he fought back, there would be marks.
他们集体围殴 这些囚犯在互相残杀
They ganged up on him. These prisoners were gutting each other.
是 但这人不是囚犯
Yeah, except this guy wasn't a prisoner.
什么?
What?
美国法警副官 罗伯特格兰杰
格兰杰?不
Granger? No.
不 我和格兰杰聊过 他和我讲了坠机情况
No, I talked to Granger. He told me about the crash.
格兰杰警官
Marshal Granger.
弗兰克雷姆尼克
Frank Remnick.
我需要知道机上发生了什么
I need to know what happened up there.
一个囚犯挣脱束缚 对飞机动了手脚
An inmate got loose and sabotaged the plane.
哪一个?
Which one?
他罩着头套
He was hooded.
被束缚着
Restrained.
他们叫他“哈弗洛克”
They called him "Havlock."
他们说他是高级别囚犯 不在正式记录里
They said he was high-priority and off-book.
这个人比任何人都聪明
This guy was smarter than anyone else.
格兰杰
他清楚只要双脚落地 他就会成为自♥由♥人
He just felt that he knew the moment his feet hit the ground, he'd be a free man.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮人用药是我的工作 - 不 我不是说这个
Pushing pills is my job. - No, I don't mean that.
你和弗兰克为我做了太多
You and Frank have done more for me than you know.
赖特医生开始戳你的腿时
Well, you won't be so grateful
你就不会这么感恩了
once Dr. Wright starts poking on that leg of yours.
弗兰克来电
弗兰克 - 嗨 莎拉 感谢上帝 听我说
Frank? - Hey, Sarah. Thank God. Listen to me.
听我说 我们送去医院的警卫
Listen to me. The guard we brought in.
怎么? - 对 格兰杰
Yeah? - Okay, Granger.
他怎么了? - 格兰杰 好
What about him? - Granger. Okay.
他不是警卫 他是囚犯 一个囚犯
He's not a guard. He's a prisoner. A prisoner.
离开大楼 通知最近的警♥察♥ 好吗?
Get out of the building and notify the nearest police officer, okay?
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
莎拉?
Sarah?
你找到莎拉了吗? - 没有
Did you find Sarah? - No.
告诉我你们至少有线索了 - 没有
Well, tell me at least you have a lead. - No.
等等 弗兰克 和卢克有关
Hold on, Frank, it's about Luke.
卢克怎么了?
What about Luke?
我们不知道他在哪儿 他离开了
We don't know where he is. He left.
学校调出了监控录像
The school pulled CCTV footage,
他午餐后和吉拉摩尔一起翘课了
and he ditched out with Kira Moore after lunch.
我们看看能否定位他的手♥机♥
Let's see if we can locate his phone, all right.
我正在开去学校 参加新闻发布会
I'm pulling up to the school to this press conference thing right now.
好 我来办 - 好的
Okay, I'm on it. - All right.
我们说好了的
We had an agreement.
不再隐瞒 你撒谎了
No more secrets. You lied.
弗兰克 冷静
Frank, calm down.
你没想过要给我看那人的照片?
You didn't think to show me a picture of this guy?
我见过他的脸 希德妮 我可以指认他的
I've seen his face, Sidney. I could've identified him.
也许你不希望我这么做
Maybe you didn't want me to.
荒唐 - 也许你知道他做的事
That's ridiculous. - Maybe you know what he's doing.
也许你知道他的计划 - 你很沮丧
Maybe you know what he's planning. - You're upset.
嘿 你知道些什么?
Hey, what do you know? What do you know?
我知道此刻哈弗洛克在外面执行一个计划
I know that right now Havlock's out there executing a plan.
我知道他比我们早两步 也就是说我们落后了几公里
I know he's two steps ahead, which puts us two miles behind.
你有事瞒我
You're hiding something from me.
好 告诉我 为什么 你想赶在我之前找到那个人?
All right, you tell me. Why is it you wanna get to this guy before I do?
为什么?
Why?
他们会杀了他
They're gonna kill him.
中情局希望我带他回去 以处决他
The CIA want me to bring him home so they can execute him,
他们处理完他之后
and when they're finished with him,
也会埋了我 因为他们认为我也参与了
they're gonna bury me too because they think I'm a part of it.
所以 如果我能先找到哈弗洛克 把他送到联邦调查局
So if I can get to Havlock first, if I can deliver him to the FBI,
他们就能帮我证明真♥相♥ 我就能重新过回正常的生活
they can help me prove the truth, and I can get my life back.
去你的人生
Fucking your life.
你能重新过回正常的生活
You can get your life back.
我们会找到她的 弗兰克
We're gonna find her, Frank.
不 我们什么都不做
No, we are not gonna do anything.
我说了
I told you,
如果你的小秘密会危及生命 那我不会放过你
if your secret put lives in danger, you and I were gonna have a problem.
我最好的朋友死了
My best friend is dead,
我的儿子仍然失踪 我妻子被绑♥架♥…
my son is still missing, and my wife has been taken…
弗兰克 我懂 你很沮丧 - 雷姆尼克先生
Frank, I get it. You're upset. - Mr. Remnick!
阿♥拉♥斯加是我的管辖区
Alaska is my jurisdiction.
你的叛徒带走我妻子 在我的森林里 危害我发誓保护的生命
Your turncoat is in my forest with my wife endangering lives I swore to protect.
所以我不在乎我是不是 要把那飞机重新拼起来
So I don't give a fuck if I have to put that plane back together
一次一个碎片地拼凑
one piece at a time,
我会找到你的人 以及你在隐瞒的其他一切
I'm gonna find your guy and whatever else it is you're hiding.
但你和我 我们到此结束
But you and I, we're done.
不好意思
If you'll excuse me,
我要去新闻会发布消息 还要展开搜人行动
I have a press conference to deliver and a manhunt to conduct.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank. - Yeah.
我们失联了 - 什么意思?
We're dark. - What does that mean?
好像有一个基站断联了
We think we've lost a base station.
多个服务供应商 网络和手♥机♥服务都中断了
Multiple providers. Internet and cell service is all gone.
嘿 希德 你在吗?
Hey, Sid. You there?
是 你当然在
Yeah, of course you're there.
猜猜我是谁?
Guess who?
总之 我平安无恙 正在路上 已经着手策划了
Anyway, I'm safe and sound on the ground already making plans.
但你是知道的 对吧?希德
But you know that, don't you, Sid?
你知道我打来不是为了和你说话
You know I'm not calling to talk to you.
弗兰克 我打来是为了和你聊聊
I'm calling to talk to you, Frank.
很抱歉我让你处于风暴中心了
I'm sorry to put you in the middle of all this.
其实 希德妮和我呢 我们…
You see, Sidney and I, we have a…
怎么说呢?有段见不得人的历史
How do I say it? A sordid history.
但大家都在互相指责
But there's plenty of blame to go around.
重点是 我不信任中情局的任何人
Point is, I don't trust anyone in the CIA.
但你是盗贼中的圣徒 弗兰克
But you're a Boy Scout amongst thieves, Frank.
我信任你
I trust you.
我信任你 因为 我和你妻子相处了一段时间
I trust you because I've spent some time with your wife.
我喜欢她
I like her.
所以她还活着 弗兰克
That's why she's still alive, Frank.
也因为她还活着 安全地藏在某处 你欠我一笔人情
And because she's still alive, tucked away safely, you're in my debt.
我打来是请你帮几个忙的
So I'm gonna be calling in a few favors.
你是我的传话筒 弗兰克
You're my conduit, Frank.
我们会比所希望的更了解对方
Gonna get to know each other way better than we'd want.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表