剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
好啊
Yeah.
国家运输安全委员会
证据
飞行记录仪 请勿打开
已自首:亨利戴尔西克勒
爱德华波特
罗素普莱斯
身亡
考文顿
你得逃跑 - 爸爸 不
You need to run. - Dad, no.
沿着河流
Follow the river.
你会一路到高速公路
It'll lead you to the highway, okay?
你能做到的
You can do this.
我爱你
I love you.
去吧
Go.
黑斯呼叫弗兰克
Hayes to Frank.
克林特 你在吗?
Clint, you there?
嘿 弗兰克 我刚到
Hey, Frank. Just got here.
我看到你儿子了 他和那姑娘一起
I got eyes on your boy. He's with the girl.
他们似乎被困在县公路旁了
Looks like they got stuck off the county road.
你们的路被雪堵住 我必须徒步爬到小屋那边
Your road's snowed in, so I'll have to hike up to the cabin.
但我希望你知道 大家看起来都平安无事
But I wanted to let you know, everybody seems to be fine.
太好了 克林特 太谢谢你了
That's great, Clint. Thank you so much, okay?
干得好 伙计
Excellent work, buddy.
我们会努力为他清路 但如果天气转坏
We'll try and dig him out. But if we get weather,
我可能就地躲一下 明早再回去
I might have to hunker down here and head back in the morning.
一接上他们俩我就会联络你的
I'll reach out as soon as I've got them both.
好的 不错
Yeah, that sounds like a plan.
嘿 克林特 听我说
Hey, listen, Clint…
别对卢克说莎拉的事 好吗?
don't say anything about Sarah to Luke, okay?
你知道
You know, and,
一定让我儿子明白 我没有生他气
you know, make sure my boy knows that I'm not angry with him.
好吗?
All right?
我会的 弗兰克 黑斯下线了
Will do, Frank. Hayes out.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank. - Yeah.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表