剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
我会在太阳下山前离开这里
I'll be out of here before the sun sets
这个近亲繁殖的土村子 - 是吗?
on this inbred boondock. - Yeah?
噢 糟糕 他生气了
Oh, shit. He's pissed now.
没错 我是生气了 - 好吧 这样
That's right, I am. - All right. Tell you what.
你想知道你的牛仔娘们在哪?
You wanna know where your little cowpoke bitch is?
是 - 来 我告诉你
Yes, I do. - Come here. I can tell you.
我知道真♥相♥ 对 - 是吗?
I know the truth. Yeah. - Yeah?
好的 - 过来 靠近点
Okay. - Come here. Get in close.
必须偷偷告诉你 - 是吗?好啊
Gotta whisper it to you. - Yeah? Here I am.
钥匙
Keys!
怎么?贱♥人♥ 你能怎么办?啊?
What? What you gonna do, bitch? Huh?
你觉得能伤害我?
You think you can hurt me?
以为我不懂什么是疼?
That I don't know what pain is?
混♥蛋♥ 他们想杀了我
Fucker, they tried to kill me.
烧死我 但我不会死
Burn me. But I don't die.
我是无法摧毁的 谁都别想动我
I'm indestructible. Untouchable.
去找你的上司 想办法给我找辆车
So go get your boss and figure out where the fuck my ride is.
你看看周围
Take a look around.
好吧 你在哪?
Okay, where are you?
哪都不是 你没有权利
Nowhere. You get no rights.
没有人知道你在这
No one knows you're here.
你好好想想我回来后要告诉我的话
You think about what you're gonna tell me when I come back,
因为在我看来 我把你扔到这后面
'cause from where I stand, I throw your ass back out there,
你要爬好久才能爬到 前不着村后不着店的地方
you got a long fucking crawl to nowhere.
开门
Open the door.
动物 对吧?肯定是动物干的
Animal, right? It has to be an animal.
看看这些抓痕
Look at the scratches.
怎么办?他需要看医生
What do we do? He needs a doctor.
他是哪儿来的?
Where did he come from?
登山客? - 这么偏远的地方?
Hiker? - This far out?
也许他在打猎
Maybe he was hunting.
那他的枪呢?还有他的雪地车?
Then where's his gun? And where's his snow machine?
也不见朋友… - 该死 我不知道 卢克 好吗?
Or his friends-- - Fuck. I don't know, Luke. Okay?
我只知道我们没有手♥机♥、汽车
All I know is that we have no phone, no car.
如果不做点什么 他会死在这里
And if we don't do something, he's gonna die here.
发生了什么? - 弗兰克 抓到一个
What's going on? - Frank, we got one.
天啊 射击手 你射杀了一个冻住的人
Jesus, Shooter. You shot a frozen man.
不
Nah.
我们开枪时不知道他冻住了
We didn't know he was frozen at the time.
他看起来很危险
He looked dangerous.
可不是嘛 皮特 是
I bet he did, Pete, yeah.
能给这位冰人找个尸袋吗?
Can we get a body bag for our frozen man?
还有赏金? - 不 没赏金拿 你们回家去
And a bounty? - No. No bounty. You boys go home.
各位 有个逃犯当场死亡
Guys, we got a fugitive DOA.
给司机做个笔录
Get a statement from the driver.
弗兰克 我在想… - 你确定这么做好?
Frank, I've been thinking… - You sure it's a good idea?
你应该授权给我执法 - 不
You should deputize me. - No.
我已经放了些口风出去 日落前就能召集15、20个人
I've been putting feelers out. I can get 15, 20 guys here by sundown.
射击手 不… 我们不是在拍《荒野大镖客》
Shooter, no, no, no. We're not Gunsmoke, Shooter.
不是要组什么跟班团
We're not forming a posse.
听着 如果你想帮忙
Look, if you want to help,
打给你在道路部的兄弟
call your brother at the department of roads.
告诉他我们需要十几个移♥动♥厕所 立即送来这里
Tell him we need a dozen porta-potties up here ASAP.
拜托了…谢谢你
Please… and thank you.
弗兰克不会向你妥协的
Frank won't bend to your demands.
我丈夫不会释放囚犯的
My husband won't free an inmate.
这和他的一切信念相悖
It goes against everything that he believes in.
他所作出的每一个誓言
Every oath he's taken.
他曾给你作出誓言
He made an oath to you,
对吧?
didn't he?
拜托
Come on.
布拉福德 - 雅克 很高兴你接了电♥话♥
Bradford. - Jacque. Glad you answered.
我一直想联络你
I've been meaning to reach out to you.
你这混♥蛋♥胆子不小
You brazen little shit.
希望我没有违反章程
I hope I'm not breaking protocol
绕过希德妮直接打给你
by going around Sidney and calling you directly.
我很确定你让飞机坠落时 已经违反了章程了
I'm pretty sure you broke protocol when you downed that aircraft.
这故事不错 你继续编 - 是他 打给我的手♥机♥
Good story. Keep telling it. - It's him. On my cell.
调出国际移♥动♥用户识别码
Pull up the ISMI.
你是怎么知道这个号♥码的? - 以后再聊这个 雅克 你很忙
How'd you get this number? - Another time, Jacque. You're busy.
我也很忙 所以我长话短说了
I'm busy, so I'll make this brief.
我给你的手♥机♥发了一个链接
I texted a link to your cell.
让追踪我通话的书呆子打开它
Get the egghead who's tracking my call to open it.
他没有用网络
He's not on a network.
这是什么? - 我的保单
What am I looking at? - My insurance policy.
你看 雅克 其实你很幸运 我在坠机中存活下来
You see, you're lucky I survived that crash, Jacque,
但下次不会这么走运了
but you won't get lucky again.
要是我遇到什么事
If anything happens to me,
如果我没有每72小时 在这个地址输入一个代码
if I don't enter a code into this site every 72 hours,
那么将会触发死亡开关
a dead man's switch will be activated.
六号♥档案的内容将被发给
And the contents of Archive 6 will be sent
一些人士 他们对于
to a select group of individuals who'll be very interested
你们中情局的地下工作非常感兴趣
in the covert work you're doing there at the CIA.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你在玩弄人们的性命
These are people's lives you're playing with.
我只需要知道你明白运作规则
I simply need to know that you understand how this works.
你死了 档案就发出去 我知道规则
You die, the archive goes live. I get how it works.
那就好 说完了
Good. Then we're done.
我该挂了 我今天很忙
I should go. I have a very busy day.
我一定会代你向希德妮问好
I'll be sure to send your best to Sidney.
查出这个网址的托管地点 关闭它
Figure out where this site's being hosted and neutralize it.
立刻做
Do it now.
该死的
Fuck.
噢 莎拉
Oh, Sarah.
噢 别这样
Oh, come on.
莎拉
Sarah.
别这样
Come on.
你知道保险已经关…
You know the safety's off--
谁知道她落地执行任务了? - 我的团队 骨干人员
Who knows she's on the ground? - My team, skeleton crew.
司法副部长没有说话?
The assistant attorney general never weighed in?
司法部什么都不知道
Justice doesn't know anything.
让他们参与纯粹是为了找个掩护
They were only woven in for cover.
监察长想再约谈一次
The IG wants another interview.
我们可以拖延 直到她带哈弗洛克回家
We can hold them off until she brings Havlock home.
你觉得他们还要多久会发现
How long do you think it'll be before they find out
你派斯科菲德去抓 一个她被指控协助过的人?
you sent Scofield out to hunt the man she's accused of abetting?
我们会否认
We'll deny.
坠机是否认不了的 雅克
Can't deny a fucking plane crash, Jacque.
现在还牵涉到档案
And now the Archive's in play.
因为泄露事件 你这次求助外部
You went outside on this one because of the leak,
这尚情有可原
and that's justifiable,
但你保护不了斯科菲德 你必须让她回来
but you can't protect Scofield. You gotta bring her home.
她能找到他 - 告诉我实情
She can find him. - Tell me the truth.
你派她过去是因为 你对她老爸做过的某个承诺吗?
Did you send her because of some promise you made to her old man?
还是说你想把那可怜的姑娘 扔到狼群里喂狼?
Or are you trying to throw that poor girl to the wolves?
给我一周时间 - 给你两天
Give me a week. - You got two days.
如果你机灵 那就该拿她喂狼
And if you're smart, you'll throw her to the fucking wolves.
简 有什么情况?
Jane, what you got?
克林特那边被州警耽搁了
Clint got delayed with the troopers.
他距离卢克一小时 - 是吗?
Says he's an hour out from Luke. - Yeah?
另外 搜救队找到了驾驶舱记录仪
Also, search and rescue found the flight deck recorder.
今天结束前会开始运送
It should be en route by the end of the day.
很好 - 美食
Good. - Good stuff.
我饿死了 - 谢谢你 弗兰克
I was starving. - Thank you, Frank.
州长又打了一次电♥话♥
Also, the governor called again.
她想要你发表声明
She wants a statement.
太好了 烧烤 - 简 什…
Fuck yeah. Barbecue. - Jane, what…
干吗所有人都神神叨叨的?
Why is everyone acting so goddamned squirrelly?
你让我喂饱大家 所以我打给校区
You told me to feed people. So, I called the school district,
但餐饮部关闭了
but Food Services were shut down.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表