剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
他在等你 - 我的天啊
He's waiting for you. - Oh, my God.
你没地方可去了
You got nowhere else to go.
不用担心我 弗兰克
Don't worry about me, Frank.
该担心的是你
We need to worry about you.
你在地下室的小秘密
That little of secret of yours in the basement.
我可以帮助你 弗兰克
I could help you, Frank.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你听到了吗 有人在那边
Do you hear that? There's someone out there.
莎拉知道吗
Does Sarah know?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我保护了你 弗兰克
I protected you, Frank.
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
现在 你也需要我
And now you need me.
你的小秘密 我不会说出去的
Your little secret, it's safe with me.
安全地存放在阿♥拉♥斯加
Tucked away in Alaska.
噢 糟糕
Oh, fuck!
下车
Out of the vehicle!
别这么做 利维
Don't do this, Levi.
该死的
Fuck!
别冒险 弗兰克
Don't do it, Frank.
天啊 你疯了吗
God, are you crazy?
开枪
Shoot him!
开枪啊
Fucking shoot him!
她不会开枪的 弗兰克
She won't shoot, Frank.
为什么 - 开枪
Why not? - Shoot him!
她想知道真♥相♥
She wants the truth.
应该是你的 - 天啊
I think it's yours. - Oh, my God.
我太迟了 完蛋了
I am so late. I'm so fucked.
好的 德士
Okay. Cab.
德士到了…
Cab is here. Cab is here.
包 - 是
Bag. - Yeah.
我的包呢 - 你不会错过航♥班♥的
Where's my bag? - You're not gonna miss your flight.
你之前问过我为什么接受这份工作
You asked me before why I took the job.
我接受这份工作的原因是你
The reason I took the job was you.
因为你的生活乱糟糟
'Cause you're chaotic and…
过得一塌糊涂…
messy and…
我告诉过你 我喜欢灰色地带
I told you I liked the gray areas.
真不敢相信我们这么做了
That did not just happen.
好吧
Okay.
我是认真的 刚才的事没发生过
I mean it. That didn't happen.
我们会找到他的
We will find him.
来不及的
Not in time.
所以你乘飞机回家 就这样
So you get on a plane to got home, is that it?
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
好
Yeah.
你背上的疤痕
Those scars on your back,
和你女儿有关吗
they have something to do with your daughter?
那个故事下次再讲
That's gonna be a story for another time.
下次
Some other time.
祝你好运 弗兰克
Good luck, Frank.
(费尔班克斯消防救护车)
山姆 看来你得给儿子弄只狗狗了
Sam. Looks like you'll have to get your boy a dog.
在我的待办清单上了
It's on the list.
这清单很长 - 我猜也是
It's a long list. - I bet it is.
谢谢你做的一切 - 噢 不用 谢谢你
Thank you. For everything. - Oh, no. Thank you.
好 我们看看伤口吧
Okay. Let's take a look at that cut.
你一定会有疤痕的 你觉得呢
You're definitely gonna have a scar. What do you think?
对 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
请你保重 弗兰克
Keep yourself safe, Frank.
你也是 山姆
You too, Sam.
你的小秘密 我不会说出去的
Your little secret, it's safe with me.
安全地存放在阿♥拉♥斯加
Tucked away in Alaska.
(《阿♥拉♥斯加 荒野》 沃尔特科茨著)
(我们的秘密)
(阿♥拉♥斯加 费尔班克斯)
我听说你决定留下
I heard you decided to stay.
嘿 弗兰克 - 我不用 谢谢
Hey, Frank. - I'm good, thanks.
那么
So…
你现在有什么打算
…what are you gonna do now?
我打算抓他回去
I'm gonna bring him in.
也许我们可以一起完成
Well, maybe we do that together.
你说得对
You were right.
华盛顿永远不会告诉我 那架飞机为什么会来这里
Washington's never gonna tell me why that plane was here.
联调局会让我蒙在鼓里
Feds are gonna keep me in the dark,
你那位仁兄让整件事 和我个人拉扯在一起 我不喜欢
and your guy is making things personal in a way that I just don't like.
我们都知道飞机坠机是有原因的
We both know that plane fell out of the sky for a reason,
他人在这 哪也去不了 所以我必须阻止他 我需要…
and he's not going anywhere, so I need to stop him and I need…
合作吧
Together.
你的逃犯 我的管辖区
Your fugitive, my jurisdiction.
没法查看证据 我们没有任何胜算
Without access to evidence, we don't stand a chance.
SIM卡
A SIM card?
哈弗洛克绑走我老婆时 用的那台打印机里的
From the printer Havlock was using while he had my wife.
好学生学会偷证物了
The Boy Scout stole evidence?
不知道他打印了什么 但SIM卡上一定有
Whatever he was printing is on that SIM card.
你是明白 如果我们这么做
You understand if we do this,
会把水搅浑的 对吧
things are gonna get messy.
我见过你行动的样子
I've seen you saddle up.
不 我是认真的 我亲眼见过这个人的能耐
No, I mean it. I've seen firsthand what this man is capable of.
他会利用你的家人
He will leverage your family.
他会毒害你的家庭
He will infect your home.
在他眼里
As far as he's concerned,
你爱的每一个人都能利用
everyone you love is fair game.
他会毒害你爱的一切
He'll poison everything you love.
我告诉你这些是因为我希望你明白
I'm telling you this because I want you to understand
(已逮捕 考文顿)
你这么做会给你的人生带来什么样的威胁
the threat you are inviting into your life.
你为什么这么怕这家伙
Why are you so afraid of this guy?
因为我了解他
'Cause I know him.
你曾是他的受害者
You were a casualty of his?
他的第一个受害者
His first.
真不敢相信我们这么做了
That did not just happen.
你在乎他吗
Do you care about him?
曾经在乎
I did.
真不敢相信我们这么做了
That did not just happen.
也许我仍在乎
Maybe I still do.
为什么
Why?
因为我是他的妻子
Because I'm his wife.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表