剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
he beat his own wife to within an inch of her life.
但在这一宗犯罪上 他是清白的 而这把枪是证据
But in this one crime, he was innocent, and the gun proved it.
所以我从没交出它
So I never turned it over.
我压下了证据 确保那人不可能被放出来
I suppressed the evidence to make sure the man didn't walk.
但不知为何 他的兄弟们发现了
Somehow his brothers found out...
他们下令暗♥杀♥我
and they ordered a hit on me.
你撒谎了
You lied?
而露比是因此死的
And Ruby died?
她的离世是因为你
And she's gone because of you?
是的
Yes.
我从没想过令你们任何人面临危险
I mean, I never wanted to put any of you at risk.
但我亲身经历了 规则并非一直都有用
But I saw firsthand that the rules don't always work.
好人无法获得正义伸张 我有一个机会能改变这点
That justice is denied to good people, and I had one chance to change it.
好吗 打破规则
Okay? To break the rules.
我选择这样做了
And I did.
而因为这个选择 是的 我们的女儿离世了
And because of that, yes, our little girl is gone.
我什么都愿意做 好吗
And I would do anything, okay?
如果能让她起死回生 我什么都愿意做 但这不可能
I'd do anything to bring it back, but I can't.
这不可能
But I can't.
好吗 做不到 我...
Okay? I can't. I'm...
你为什么留着那把枪
Why did you keep the gun?
它是证物
It's evidence.
是真♥相♥的证据
Of the truth.
所以你会自首吗
So are you gonna turn yourself in?
我不知道 我...你们知道 我一直明白总有一天我必须面对这事
I don't know. I mean, I... You know, I always knew I had to confront this,
但不知道这会给我们的家庭带来什么影响
but I just don't know what this does to us, to our family.
所以并不是我 - 什么不是你
So it wasn't me? - What wasn't you?
我们家的诅咒
This curse on our family.
是因为你
This is on you.
这是因为你 - 儿子
This is because of you. - Son.
嘿 - 你该接电♥话♥
Hey. - You should take that.
卢克 - 不 听着
Luke. - No, listen.
我在脑中重演那一天已经无数次了 爸爸
I've played that day over and over in my head a million times, Dad.
为什么是她 而不是我
Why was it her and not me?
为什么我没有更快拨手♥机♥
Why did I not dial faster?
为什么我坚持要我们去买♥♥冰淇淋
Why did I insist we go for stupid fucking ice cream in the first place?
但原来从来都是你的错
But it was your fault this whole time!
是你
It was you!
该死
Fuck!
弗兰克 你在吗
Frank, you there?
看来他们那边需要你
Sounds like they need you.
总部呼叫雷姆尼克
Base to Remnick.
弗兰克 你在吗
Frank, you there?
嘿 弗兰克 指挥部需要你 很紧急
Hey, Frank. We need you at command. It's urgent.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank. - Yeah?
监听我们的不是中情局 是哈弗洛克
The CIA's not the one listening to us. It's Havlock.
你怎么知道的 - 我们追踪到信♥号♥♥了
How do you know? - We traced the signal.
我们找到他了 - 真的 布里格斯 是吗
We found him. - Seriously? Briggs, yeah?
这是射频 不是全球移♥动♥通讯
This is RF, not GSM,
所以我无法追踪到精准地点 - 是
so I can't trace the exact location. - Okay.
我计算调制类型和强度时
When I measure the modulation type and the strength,
上面显示它来自一个前不着村 后不着店的地方
it says it's coming from the middle of nowhere.
真的是荒山野岭
Like, literally nowhere.
什么 - 是哈弗洛克
What? - It's Havlock.
哈弗洛克为什么想监听我们 他希望获取什么
Why would Havlock wanna listen to us? What's he hoping to find?
一定是他 - 哈赤 这是塔纳纳森林
It's gotta be him. - Hutch, this is Tanana Forest.
那里除了黑云杉 灰熊外 什么都没有
There's nothing out there but black spruce, grizzlies.
废弃的消防塔 - 对
Decommissioned fire towers. - Yeah.
就是这里
This is it.
打给护林员 找到这一区消防塔的确切位置
Ring the rangers. Get the exact location of the tower in this area.
不要出动直升机或全地形车
I want no choppers, no ATVs.
不要打草惊蛇
Nothing to alert this guy we're coming.
那我们怎么过去
Well, then how are we getting there?
上马
Saddle up.
嘿...
Hey, hey.
嘿 加油 收紧缰绳
Hey, come on. Tighten your reins up.
保持中心位置 - 它在干吗
Center up. - The fuck is she doing?
它很紧张
She's anxious.
它在和你沟通
She's communicating to you.
你懂吗
You got it?
这就对了
There you go.
这是你需要的 对吧
You need this, don't you?
需要什么 骑马吗
What, pony riding?
需要工作
Work.
给你一份...不知道你怎么称它
Gives you a sense of... I don't know what you call it.
满足感
Contentment.
我没想过这件事
Haven't really thought about it.
我也一样
I'm the same way.
遇到糟心事时 工作总有帮助
When shit unravels, work helps.
好像是这样
Sounds about right.
如果你想聊聊家里的事
If you wanna talk about what's going on at home with your family,
我洗耳恭听
I'm happy to listen.
我懂的
I get it.
这里有痕迹 才留下的 嫌疑人在前方树林里
We got tracks here. Fresh ones. Suspect in the trees ahead.
是 科尔 再说一次 - 我们看到逃犯了
Yeah, Cole, go again. - We've got eyes on the fugitive.
不是哈弗洛克 但是其中一个... - 停
It's not Havlock, but it's one of ours-- - Whoa.
停下 听着 看着我 - 有人开枪 嫌犯有武器
Whoa! Listen. Look at me, okay? - Shots fired. Suspect is armed!
小心行事 - 收紧缰绳
Proceed with caution! - Tighten your reins,
重心前移 用脚跟带方向 好吗
shift your weight forward, cue with your heels, okay?
你可以的 我们走 - 好
You got this. Let's go. - Okay.
停
Whoa.
好 看 你去左边
Okay, look. You go left.
我走这边 在河边堵住他 好吗
I'm gonna go this way, cut him off at the river, okay?
驾
Hyah.
嫌犯朝森林线过去了
Suspect's headed for the tree line.
神枪队 他朝你们的方向过去了
Team Bravo, he's headed your way.
停
Whoa.
逃犯往东行了
Fugitive headed east.
该死的 糟糕
Damn it. Fuck.
该死 - 你被逮捕了
Fuck! - You're under arrest.
去你的 警猪
Fuck you, pig.
这是倒数第二个逃犯 马库斯兰西 抓到他了
This is the second last guy, Marcus Ramsey. We got him.
你是对的
You were right.
我确实需要这个
I do need this.
(弗里曼)
(TRUTH_TELLER47给你发了一条讯息)
(超爱你最新的帖子)
(超爱你所有关于军方行动的爆料)
(都告诉你们这些死宅了 我是真正的狠角色 机密信息)
(安保权限 什么都有 我什么都能看到)
(包括艾尔森的截获数据 )
(你想害我惹麻烦 我从没说过是在哪里)
(你不认识我)
(你是贾麦尔弗里曼 301情报中队空军人员)
(你有我需要的情报)
仔细听好了 贾麦尔
Listen carefully, Jamal.
我最近向一个私人云伺服器 上载了一些重要数据
I recently uploaded some important data to a private cloud server,
我失去了查看伺服器的权限
then I lost access to that server.
好消息是 我上载文件时人在俄♥罗♥斯♥
The good news is I was in Russia when I uploaded the files, and...
我们都知道 有一个专设的国安局监听站
as we both know, there's a dedicated NSA listening post
监控北亚和俄♥罗♥斯♥远东地区
that monitors North Asia and the Russian Far East.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
很好
Good.
离这里不远有个地方
Somewhere not far from here,
那里有一个专设的监听站 拥有我的数据副本
there's a dedicated listening post that has a copy of my data.
我需要知道它的位置
I need to know where it is.
你觉得我知道国安局的监听站地点
You think I know where the NSA's listening posts are?
我看过你的帖子 你有最高机密权限 贾麦尔
I've seen your posts. You have top secret access, Jamal.
因为我为承载敏感数据的系统提供IT支持
Because I provide IT support to systems that carry sensitive traffic.
我并没有权限
I don't have access.
我只是维护数据 - 但你是有权限的 贾麦尔
I just maintain the numbers. - But you do have access, Jamal.
你没有的权限 也是可以弄到手
And the access you don't have you can get,
这就是你要做的 - 不 我可能会坐牢的
which is exactly what you're gonna do. - No, I could go to prison.
我记录了你在这些论♥坛♥发布过的所有内容
I have a log of everything you've posted on those message boards.
就算不说间谍罪和叛国罪
Setting aside espionage and treason,
你也要在莱文沃思军事监狱待20多年了
you're already looking at a dozen years in Leavenworth.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表