剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
Hutch? - That was the locksmith.
他说还有30分钟到 - 等他们撬开锁
He said he's 30 minutes out. - By the time they cut the locks,
我们最少会失去一个小时 - 好的 打给西雅图消防局
we're gonna lose an hour minimum. - All right, call SFD.
让他们安排护卫 好吗 我们需要保险箱和银行行长
Have them arrange an escort, okay? We need the box and the bank president
午夜前就坐上飞机 到空中
on the plane, in the air, by midnight.
你们的机场没电力
Your airport has no power.
飞机准备降落时 我们会有电的
We will have power by the time the plane's ready to land.
如果没有呢 - 雷姆尼克 你在吗
And if it doesn't? - Remnick, you there?
我是雷姆尼克
Go for Remnick.
我刚和维格带去急诊室的女子聊过
I just spoke with the woman Wigg brought to the ER.
她是巴塞特军营的军医
She's a medic based out of Bassett Army.
她和她的搭档当时正在处理一场事故
She and her partner were responding to an accident
然后维格突然袭击他们 偷走他们的车
when Wigg ambushed them and stole their rig.
搭档有什么消息吗
Does the partner have any information?
我们找不到他 他失踪了
We can't find him. He's missing.
这是坏消息 好消息是
That's the bad news. Good news,
接线员确认了他们处理事故的地点
dispatch confirmed the location of the accident they were responding to.
农夫环 学院路的交叉口
Intersection of Farmers Loop, College Road.
我现在过去
I'm headed there now.
听我说 逃犯不到一小时前 在此地绑走了一位军医
Listen up. Our fugitive abducted a medic from this site under an hour ago,
也就是说他的人♥质♥ JPATS机飞行员 蒂姆欧班农可能就在附近
which suggests that his hostage, JPATS pilot Tim O'Bannon, may be in the area.
欧班农据说受了伤 但情况稳定 安全
O'Bannon is said to be injured but stable and safe.
我们行动
Let's move out.
(第49州护卫 州警)
这边 找到急救技术员了
Over here! Found the EMT.
警犬嗅到了味道
The dogs have picked up a scent.
弗兰克 我们认为是那个飞行员
Frank, we think it's the pilot.
找到他了...
Find him! Find him!
救命...
Help. Help.
他转移了他
Well, he moved him.
假设他真的来过
If he was ever here.
(每日漫画)
(两年前 乌克兰基辅)
嘿
Hey.
搞笑的呢 - 搞笑的
Where are the funnies? - Funnies?
你懂的 漫画 笑话啊
You know, the comics. Jokes.
《史努比》 《加菲猫》
Snoopy. Garfield.
我们有《加菲猫》 但不是在报纸里
Oh. We have Garfield. But not in the newspaper.
报纸只登严肃的内容
Newspapers are for serious things.
对 美妙之处就在此
Yeah, that's the beauty of it.
用几句双关语冲淡沉重气氛
You wash down the serious with a couple of puns,
再配上脾气暴躁 贪吃的猫的小冒险
the escapades of a grumpy, hungry cat.
“周一真讨厌 对吧 ”
"Mondays, am I right?"
今天是周三
It's Wednesday.
是 我知道 我只是...
No, I know. I was...
我是在学加菲猫
I was being Garfield.
没事 翻译过来就不好笑了
Don't worry. It's lost in translation.
我要捐赠东西
Um... I have a donation.
必须今晚送到沃尔科夫那里
Needs to get to Volkov by tonight.
没问题 - 下周见
Consider it done. - See you next week?
好的 我会努力为你找些好笑的东西
Yes. And I will try and find some funny for you.
是“搞笑的”
Oh, it's "funnies."
是英文 不能怪你
It's English. It's not your fault.
英文真讨厌 对吧 - 天啊
English, am I right? - Oh, God.
希德 你什么时候进来的
Sid, when did you get in?
刚才
Just now.
刷牙
Brushing your teeth.
我永远都不会理解你旅行后必刷牙的习惯
I will never get your post-travel toothbrushing.
我上次生病是什么时候 你上次生病是什么时候
When was the last time I was sick, and when was the last time you were sick?
有关连和因果关系...
Well, there's a difference between...
是不同的
Correlation and causation.
谢谢你 教授
Thank you, Professor.
如果我要再听一次你这演讲
If I hear that lecture one more time,
我会在我的拳头 和你的完美笑容之间建立“关连”了
I'm gonna make a correlation between my fist and your perfect smile.
那其实才是“因果关系”
Now that would be causation.
给我闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
你把东西送过去了吗
Did you make the drop?
送了
I did.
她今晚会见沃尔科夫
She's seeing Volkov tonight.
我需要你明天和她再安排一次见面
I need you to arrange another meeting with her tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
有什么情况吗
What's up?
特种部队今晚会突袭沃尔科夫将军的住处
Special Forces are raiding General Volkov's tonight.
他的人会想知道谁背叛了他
His people will want to know who betrayed him.
我们需要给他们理由 不去怀疑你
We need to give them reason not to look at you.
你要我杀了伊丽莎白
You want me to remove Elizabeth?
一切都安排好了 自杀遗言 通话记录
It's all been arranged. Suicide note. Phone records.
从文件记录看上去 伊丽莎白与中情局在合作
The paper trail will make it look like Elizabeth was working with the CIA,
她知道自己被曝光了
and she knew she was compromised.
不 我不能这么做
No, I can't do that.
她在与敌人交换秘密
She was trading secrets with the enemy.
为了保护自己的一方
To protect her own camp.
不 她不应该是这样的下场 希德 她有自己的人生 有家人
No, she doesn't deserve this, Sid. She has a life. She has a family.
不行... - 我明白 利维
No. No. - I know that, Levi.
她也许会让整个行动曝光 对不起
She could compromise everything. I'm sorry.
弗兰克 - 看 他把车拆了
Frank. - Yeah, look. He stripped the vehicle.
车牌 VIN号♥ 所有细节 他什么都考虑到了
Plate. VIN number. The whole nine yards. He thought of every detail.
你和哈赤聊过了没
Did you talk to Hutch yet?
银行行长和保险箱正在去机场路上
Bank president and the box are en route to the airport.
他们最好给我快点 因为飞行员只有不到七小时了
Well, they better fucking hurry up 'cause that pilot's got less than seven hours.
你和特别调查办公室 聊过取回硬盘的事了吗
Did you ever talk to OSI about retaining that hard drive?
没有 我手头有很多事
No, I've been a little busy.
联调局已经申请要求保管证物链
The Bureau's filed paperwork requesting chain of custody.
听着 我们什么都做不了 直到破解加密...
Listen. There's nothing to be done until we break the encryption--
那个硬盘的内容和你想的不同
That hard drive isn't what you think it is.
那是什么内容 - 不是六号♥档案
Then what is it? - It's not Archive 6.
是恶意软件
It's malware,
我猜你和哈赤所发现的
which I assume is what you and Hutch have discovered
和你们在隐瞒我的就是这件事
and what you're hiding from me.
弗兰克 那个JPATS坠机事故 不是意外 是失败的暗♥杀♥行动
Frank, that JPATS crash wasn't a crash. It was a failed assassination attempt.
如果成功了 那看起来会是意外
One that, in success, would've looked like an accident.
乘客和机组工作人员根本不可能生还
The passengers and the crew never stood a chance.
一切都是预谋好的 那飞机上的人注定要死
It was all preordained. Everyone on that plane was meant to die.
你是怎么知道的
And you know this how?
两年前 我被派了一项任务
Two years ago, I was tasked with eliminating
铲除一个中国高级外交官
a high-profile Chinese diplomat.
他们需要让一切看起来是意外
They needed it to look like an accident.
火灾 火车脱轨
A fire. A train derailment.
飞机失事
A plane crash.
你还记得阿斯特拉航♥空♥446事件吗
Do you remember Astra Air 446?
记得 在大西洋坠机 纽约飞往雅典 怎么了
Yes. Went down in the Atlantic. New York to Athens. What about it?
空中速度指数器冻住了 飞机切换为直接控制模式
The airspeed indicators froze up, sent the plane into direct law.
机上所有288人遇难
All 228 on board were killed.
利维和我提议 如果中情局能够复♥制♥这场事故
Levi and I proposed that if the CIA could duplicate this accident,
那我们可以给飞机安装恶意软件 让其坠机 杀死一个目标
if we could feed malware into the plane to crash and kill a target,
那是最完美的掩护
it would be the perfect cover.
我把提议发给了中情局
I sent that up to the Agency.
他们很喜欢
They liked it.
但最后 他们决定搁置行动
But ultimately, they decided to shelve the op.
说太冒险了
Said it was too risky.
直到...
Until...
他们决定用它来对付哈弗洛克
they decided to use it against Havlock.
是 但他已经猜到了
Yes. But he saw it coming.
现在他消失了 他们需要找个人当替罪羊 我
And now he's in the wind, and they need someone to blame. Me.
为什么 你没有动机 - 我不需要动机
Why? You don't have a motive. - I don't need one.
我已经在被调查
I'm already under investigation.
你和敌人发生了关系
You slept with the enemy.
如果联调局发现硬盘上的恶意软件
If the Bureau finds the malware on that drive,
他们会认为那是我的主意
they're gonna think it's my idea.
因为那的确是我的主意
Because it was my idea.
我们将哈弗洛克交出去
We turn Havlock over,
他们除掉他 把整件事都怪在我头上
they eliminate him, and they lay this whole fucking thing at my feet.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表