剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
你以为阿♥拉♥斯加只有你一个飞行员
You think you're the only pilot in Alaska?
你不过是我问的第一个
You're just the first one I'm asking.
你到底帮不帮
So are you gonna help us or not?
啊
Huh?
好 该死的 我帮…行吗
Okay, fuck! I'll help you! I'll help, okay!
瞧吧 现在我开心了
See? Now I'm happy.
我没有钱
I don't have the money.
什么钱 - 油钱
What money? - For petrol.
燃料
Fuel.
你不知道这是哪里 对吧
You don't know where you are, do you?
阿♥拉♥斯加的每一个丛林飞行员都在找你们
Every bush pilot in Alaska is looking for you.
你们在加油前走得越远 对你们越有利
The further you can get before refueling, the better.
白马离这里966公里 我们可以去那里后加油…
The Whitehorse is 600 miles. We can make it there and refuel--
你为什么没钱 - 问我的前妻吧
How come you don't got the money? - Ask my ex-wife.
我是丛林飞行员 这里的油价很贵
I'm a fucking bush pilot. Fuel's expensive up here!
好吧
Okay.
把你的银行账户给我
Give me your bank account number.
我会把你需要的钱转给你 与此同时 你赶快想个新名字
I'll wire you the money that you need while you dream up a new name,
因为我不会叫你斯雷德的 贱种
because I'm not calling you Slade, dipshit.
(银行代码:WALBU53K96 账户号♥码:36.25486.15903)
(美元4,216,878.94)
(已完成转账)
你知道 她会杀了我的
She's gonna kill me, you know.
她会的
She will.
她一落地 你和我都会没命
As soon as she gets to wherever we're going, you and I are both dead.
你必须帮帮我 - 我帮不了
You have to help me. - I can't.
你帮得了 帮我解开
Yes, you can. Fucking untie me.
解开… - 我给你的账户汇钱了
Untie-- - I wired money into your account.
绝对够买♥♥燃…
It should be more than enough to cover the fuel--
天啊 - 该死
God! - Fuck.
你再给我来打什么柔道 我就让你的脑袋开花
You try that dumbass judo shit again, and I'll blow your fucking brains out.
哈弗洛克利用每一个人来达到自己的目的
Havlock is using every one of these people to his advantage.
利用谁
Using who?
逃犯 法警
Fugitives. Marshals.
对哈弗洛克来说 这次搜捕行动不过是个幌子
For Havlock, this manhunt is just one big diversion.
最终目的是什么 - 不知道 我看不出来
To what end? - I don't know. I can't see it.
他在培训中学会了拥抱困境
He's trained to embrace the difficult.
玩阴招
Play dirty.
但他是在用障眼法
But there's sleight of hand going on here.
我知道你能感觉到
I know you can feel it.
噢 老天
Oh, man.
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
找不到该死的钥匙
Can't find the fucking keys.
要送你吗
You want a lift?
虽然是陋居 但毕竟是家
It's not much, but it's home.
你们有座机吗
You guys got a landline?
我手♥机♥没电了
My cell's dead.
有 在墙上
Yeah, on the wall.
我们还有啤酒
We got beer too.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你想要什么
What do you want?
先从喂你的狗开始吧
Let's start by feeding your dog.
他们此刻在我的公♥寓♥里
They're in my apartment right now.
怎么会的
How did this happen?
现在解释不了
I can't explain. Not now.
重要的是你收到我的讯息了 你安全地离开了
The important thing is you got my message and you got out safely.
你不应该直接联络我的
You're not supposed to contact me directly.
我是想要帮你
I'm trying to help you.
据我所知 你引中情局找上了我家门
For all I know, you led CIA to my door.
我没打过给你 我会否认 但你需要知道 我们失去了他
I did not call you. I'll deny it. But you need to know we lost him.
失去了谁
You lost who?
等等 我听不见你
Hold on, I can't hear you.
马克 再说一次 你们失去了谁
Mark? Say again, you lost who?
我们认为哈弗洛克入侵了 你的XenoGate账户
We believe Havlock breached your XenoGate account
为了向我们在圣彼得斯堡的一位线人传信
in order to get a message to one of our informants in St. Petersburg,
阿尔曼支丹科
Armen Zhdanko.
支丹科是黑帽骇客
Zhdanko's a black hat.
他专攻恶意软件和安保程序
He specializes in malware and security protocols.
我们认为他收了钱 帮忙偷走了六号♥档案
We think he was paid to help steal Archive 6.
现在支丹科消失了 档案也消失了
Now Zhdanko's gone and the Archive's gone too.
你觉得哈弗洛克给他送信了 - 怎么会
You think Havlock tipped him off? - How?
一个躲在鸟不拉屎的地方的逃犯 怎么在我们的人到前已经给线人送信了
How does a fugitive in bumfuck tip off an asset before we can get a team there?
那个信使在哪
The courier, where is he?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
我必须找到他
Well, it's important that I find him.
我们一直在努力查清 支丹科消失前做了什么
We've been trying to piece together Zhdanko's last known movements.
你收到我发的图像了吗 - 这是什么
Did you get the images I sent? - What am I looking at?
三天前在支丹科住所附近截获的视频
Intercepts captured near Zhdanko's home three days ago.
我们认为和他见面的男人是个信使
We believe the man he's meeting with is a courier.
手提箱里有什么
What's in the briefcase?
我们认为支丹科把档案转移到硬盘里
Well, we think Zhdanko transferred the Archive to an external drive
以售卖♥♥
in order to sell it.
他用信使当交易的中间人
He's using the courier to facilitate that sale.
你必须拦截他
You need to intercept him.
就凭一张照片
On one photo?
这信息太少了
That's not much to work with.
希德妮 如果六号♥档案流入黑市
Sidney, if Archive 6 ends up on the black market,
不知道会造成多大的损害
there's no telling what kind of damage could be done.
你必须拦截住
You need to intercept it.
找到信使 在档案被送到 哈弗洛克手上前拿到它
Find that courier and get the Archive before it's given to Havlock.
感觉是个好人啊
Seems like a nice guy.
他有些高光时刻的
He has his moments.
好的 那么 怎么回事 你不是说哈弗洛克把档案绑定在
Okay, so what's happening? I thought you said Havlock had the Archive
某种“死者开关”机制上吗
on some kind of dead man's switch.
没错 但那不妨碍他卖♥♥出里面的情报
He does, but that doesn't prevent him from selling that same intel.
所以现在档案在硬盘上 正在送去他手上的途中
So it's now on a hard drive on its way here to him.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
哈赤 听我说 我需要你帮个忙
Hutch, listen, I need a favor.
打给国安局 和他们拿一份记录了 来自或经过俄♥罗♥斯♥到达阿♥拉♥斯加的
Call Homeland, get a list of every male passenger
每一个男性乘客的名单
that's arrived in Alaska from or through Russia
日期是从坠机日起 好吗
since the day of the crash, okay?
是 注意有没有任何异常
Yeah, anything unusual.
我说了吧 这就是他的典型招数 障眼法
Told you. This is what he does, sleight of hand.
是
Yeah.
那张照片会害我们两人都送命的
That photo is gonna get us both killed.
我试过警告你 - 不
I tried to warn you. - No.
你说他的安保团队在问问题
You told me his security team was asking questions.
这不意外
That's expected.
这下麻烦大了
This is a clusterfuck.
你凌晨3点离开我的酒店
You're leaving my hotel at 3 a.m.
他的安保人员不知道要多久发现
How long till his security detail figures that out.
我能解决这个问题
I can fix this.
不 你解决不了 - 没有人知道你来过
No, you can't. - Nobody knows that you're here.
会知道的 很快
They will. Soon.
等他们查出你和我曾一起在这里
And when they figure out you and I are here together,
你的身份会被暴露
your cover will be blown.
我必须通知兰利
I have to notify Langley.
要是那么做 一切就结束了 - 风险太大了
Well, you do that then this is over. - It's too risky.
这个险值得冒一冒
Well, it's worth the risk.
我们必须终止行动
We have to terminate.
行动被破坏了
The operation is compromised.
老天啊 我说的不是行动
Jesus Christ. I'm not talking about the operation.
我说的是我们 你和我
I'm talking about us. You and me.
天啊 希德妮 作为间谍 你有时也太白目了
Jesus, Sidney, for a spy you're so oblivious.
如果你现在叫停 兰利会起疑的
If you pull the plug now, Langley will ask questions.
那你就必须把我们的事告诉他
You'll have to tell him about us.
你会被惩罚 我会被重新分配职务
You'll be reprimanded. I'll be reassigned.
我们的关系就完了 我不想那样
We will cease to exist. I don't want that.
我相信我们
I believe in us.
那你有什么建议
So what do you suggest?
两位女士的下落有线索了 一个女人打给了举报热♥线♥
We got a lead on our ladies. A woman called the tip line.
我们走
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表