剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
监狱局仍在陆续传送罪犯照片和档案资料
Mug shots and jackets are still filtering in from BOP,
我们一收到就会发给大家
so once we get them, you'll get them.
我们目前确知的是 这班航♥班♥上有52名囚犯
What we do know is that there were 52 inmates on board this flight,
23名身亡 11名被捕
23 are dead, 11 are captured,
也就是说另外18名失踪或在逃亡
which means 18 inmates are still missing or on the move.
好的 更多情报正接连送到
All right, more intel is coming in by the minute.
大家上社交媒体
So let's get on social,
分享信息 但速度要快 好吗?
let's share information but let's do it quick, people, okay.
现在每天日照时间减少八分钟
We're losing eight minutes of light a day.
如果不尽快找到他们 我们就要摸黑搜寻了
If we don't find them now, we are gonna be doing it in the dark.
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
雷姆尼克先生?
Mr. Remnick?
是
Yeah.
我们通过电♥话♥ 我是希德妮斯科菲德
We spoke on the phone. Sidney Scofield.
叫我弗兰克
Frank.
雷姆尼克先生是我爸
Mr. Remnick's my dad.
好的 弗兰克
Right, Frank.
对目前情况 你能告诉我们什么?
So, what can you tell us about this situation?
找到黑匣子后我们会知道更多 但简短的版本是
We'll know more once we locate the black box, but the short version is,
飞机因涉及一个非政♥府♥方的秘密行动改道
the aircraft was rerouted as part of a covert op involving a non-state actor.
就这么多?
That's all you can tell me?
我的团队正在准备简报 一小时内你应该会收到
My team's drafting a brief which you should have within the hour.
目前 司法部正施压要求 对所有乘客进行审查
Right now, DOJ is pressing for an audit of all passengers,
死亡的、囚禁的 还有所有失踪的
dead, detained, and those still missing.
是 我们可以做到 但是
Right, and we can do that, but see,
我不理解的是 为什么中情局要用JPATS机?
I guess what I don't understand is why was the CIA using a JPATS plane?
这是保密信息 但简报中会解释 - 这不合理
Classified, but it'll be in the brief. - Doesn't make sense.
所有转运工作都要经法警执行
All transports run through the marshals
但我们却没有收过有任何行动的通知
and yet we weren't notified about any kind of operation.
我知道你此刻有很多疑问… - 是
I know you have a lot of questions… - Yeah.
我在努力回答所有问题
…and I'm gonna try to answer all of them,
但目前我们正与多个机构周♥旋♥ 所以情况很复杂
but right now we are juggling multiple agencies, so it's messy.
这是已救出的全部人员?
Is this everyone you've recovered?
目前为止 对
So far.
残骸区延伸了1.6公里 甚至可能更远
Debris field goes back a mile, maybe more.
这帽子够劲儿
Some hell of a hat.
你是飞行员 弗兰克
You're a pilot, Frank.
你见过残骸区
You've seen the debris field.
你觉得这是意外还是有猫腻?
This an accident or this smell like bullshit to you?
有猫腻
This is bullshit.
在这么北的地方 他们打算去哪?
I mean, this far north, where they headed?
这个是被掐死的
This one was strangled.
有淤点 舌骨骨折
Petechiae. Hyoid was snapped.
我需要和拘押的囚犯聊聊
I'm gonna need to speak to those inmates in custody.
是 你觉得是哈弗洛克做的吗?
Yeah, you thinking Havlock did this?
你说什么?
What was that?
你在找的人 对吗?哈弗洛克
That's who you're looking for, right? Havlock?
你从哪儿听来的这个名字?
Where'd you hear that name?
有个法警在事故中存活下来
There was a marshal who survived the crash.
哈弗洛克是你在空军基地接的人吗?
Havlock the one you picked up at the air base?
我需要见那个法警
I need to see that marshal.
他们本不应改道飞行的 他们没有权限
They wouldn't have rerouted the flight. They don't have the authority.
任何行动详情会… - 出现在简报里 你说过了
Any mission details will be… - In the briefing. You already said that.
听着 我只是问些基本的问题 但你却给我玩文字游戏
Look, I'm asking some basic questions, and you're giving me a word salad.
我们去总部中心聊
Let's talk at base camp.
我们聊聊我今早差点送命的朋友
Let's talk about my friend who nearly died this morning,
他此刻正在去医院的路上
going into hospital right now.
有妻子和小孩
Got a wife and a little kid.
请理解 根据法律 我无法谈论行动细节 必须…
Please understand that I can't legally talk about mission details without…
你不用糊弄我
You don't got to give me an okey doke, okay?
我看得出这是什么情况
I can see what's going on.
我在找18个囚犯 而中情局只在找一个
I'm looking for 18 prisoners, and the CIA is looking for one.
你知道 这里有许多我不理解的事情
You know, there's plenty going on here that I don't understand,
但我非常确定一点 那就是 我了解这片地方
but I'll tell you one thing I do know, I know this place.
这里从不留情
And it is unforgiving.
而且嘛 如果气候或野生动物没要你的命
And hell, if the elements or the wildlife don't get you,
那18个小时的黑暗一定会
18 hours of darkness surely will.
这里的人和别的地方不同
People up here are different.
很多人都没有手♥机♥ 大部分都有枪
Many don't have phones. Most of them have guns.
我曾宣誓要保护他们
And I took an oath to protect them.
对这个誓言 我非常认真
I take that oath seriously.
我想说清楚一件事
I wanna be clear about one thing.
如果你把你们的小秘密
If you put this secret of yours
置于这个社群的生命和安全之上
before the lives and the safety of the people in this community,
那我不会放过你
you and I are gonna have a problem.
雷姆尼克先生 - 那是我父亲
Mr. Remnick… - That's my father.
好 弗兰克
Right. Frank.
我们把话摊开说吧 弗兰克
Cards on the table, Frank.
我并不想来这里
I don't wanna be here,
我也没心情保护那些派我来的人
and I'm not in the mood to protect the people who sent me.
所以 告诉我 你想知道什么?
So, tell me, what is it that you wanna know?
从哈弗洛克开始吧
Let's start with Havlock.
三年前
Three years ago,
有传言说 中情局 很深的角落里有一个内鬼
rumors began to swirl about a mole in the deepest corners of the CIA.
出♥卖♥♥♥秘密情报的意识形态叛徒
An ideological defector selling secrets,
不为钱
not for profit,
而是颠覆摧毁美国政♥府♥阴谋的一部分
but as part of a campaign to destabilize and destroy the American government.
他的情报总是很及时
His intel was so timely,
很致命 司法部成立了 一支多机构专案组找他
so damaging that the DOJ launched a multiagency task force to find him
但事实上 这个叛徒根本不是个威胁
but the truth is this turncoat isn't a threat at all.
他是中情局创造的棋子
He's a bogeyman created by the CIA
属于一个代号♥为 “阿特沃特协议”的秘密行动
as part of a covert op dubbed the Atwater Protocol.
中情局创造了好几个叛徒 让他们泄露情报
The agency created a handful of these defectors who leaked intel
目的是引出敌人 以终结他们
in order to draw out enemies so they could be terminated.
其中一个是利维泰勒哈特曼
One was Levi Taylor Hartman.
代号♥“哈弗洛克”
Code name, Havlock.
我负责让这个顶级极客变成武器
I was tasked with weaponizing the alpha geek
重启项目
and bringing the program back to life.
我训练哈弗洛克使用武器 语言和屠♥杀♥技能
I trained Havlock in weapons, language and flat-out butchery.
过去两年
For the last two years,
哈弗洛克使用情报作为饵
Havlock used intel as bait
引出、杀死欧洲和远东的目标
to lure out and dispatch targets in Europe and the Far East.
项目一直完美运作 直到上个月 传说成为现实
It was perfect until last month when the myth became real.
哈弗洛克失踪了
Havlock vanished.
与其一起消失的还有机密情报
Classified intel vanished with him.
不知为何 我们的老实人 反水了 假戏真做
For some reason, our good guy flipped and made the story real.
两天前 他在中俄边境被捕
Two days ago, he was captured along the Sino-Russian border.
中情局送他回国的路上
The CIA was bringing him home
他从天而降 坠落在你们的土地上
when he fell from the sky and landed in your backyard.
但我向你保证 无论哈弗洛克打着什么算盘
But I guarantee you, whatever Havlock is planning,
在九千千米高空越狱只是个开始
making a jailbreak at 30,000 feet is only the beginning.
小老头 你在找这个吗?
You looking for this, crinky?
给
Here you go.
我一直在想你那个哈弗洛克和那架飞机
You know, I've been thinking about your guy Havlock and that plane.
他是怎么做到的?你觉得他有帮手吗?
How did he do it? You think he had help?
什么样的帮手?
What kinda help?
这… - 这是什么?
Well… - What is this?
这是马铃薯午餐肉杂烩汤
That's a potato Spam chowder.
算是北方美食吧
Sort of a northern delicacy.
哇 好吃
Wow. Yummy.
当然 我祖母做的最好吃
Of course, my grandma's was the best.
不过她是从教会食谱里 偷了拉米布莱克杰克的菜谱
Though she did steal Ramy Blackjack's recipe from the church cookbook.
吃吧 你需要这能量
Come on. You're gonna need it.
我一般不碰无法看出是什么肉的肉类
I try to avoid meats I can't identify.
你有沙拉吗?
Do you have a salad?
我们不吃沙拉
We don't do salad.
午餐肉是猪肉
And Spam is pork.
拜托 你想想
I mean, come on. I mean, think about it.
一定得有人帮他将爆♥炸♥物转移到机上
Somebody had to help him get those explosives on board.
没有别的办法
There's no other way.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表