剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
我知道大家都累了 好吗 我们浑身酸痛 我们想回家
Look, I know we're tired, all right? Our bodies hurt. We wanna go home.
所以我想提醒各位 斯科菲德是我们所有人在这里的原因
So I'm gonna remind you that Scofield is the reason we're all here.
她是我们的医院人满为患 孩子们害怕的原因
The reason our hospital is full, our children are terrified.
她是我们的镇子过去一周瘫痪的原因
The reason our town has been under siege for the past week.
所以请你们重新振作起来 必要的话就发发火
So find your second wind. Get angry if you need to.
因为除非捉到这个女人 我们所有人都没法恢复正常生活
'Cause none of us get our lives back until we bring this woman in.
我们有且只有一个目标 那就是找到希德妮斯科菲德
We have one goal and one goal only, and that is to find Sidney Scofield.
大家行动起来吧
So let's get to it.
我知道你是谁 文森特 真的
I know who you are, Vincent. I do.
我知道你是罗伯特斯科菲德的密友
I know you were close friends with Robert Scofield.
他让你在这个国家拥有了人生
That he gave you a life in this country.
我知道你从希德妮小时候起就认识她
I know that you've known Sidney since she was a little girl,
我猜这是你帮助她的原因
which I assume that's why you helped her.
因为你在乎她
'Cause you care about her.
所以你需要帮助我安全地把她带回来
Which is why you need to help me bring her in safely.
就算我想帮你 我也帮不到
Even if I wanted to help you, I can't.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
希德妮消失了
Sidney's off book.
你知道她想要什么
You know what she wants.
曝光档案
To expose the Archive.
扳倒布拉福德 她会做到的
Take down Bradford, which she will do.
布拉福德来这里了
Bradford's here.
但她带了一队人马要消灭希德妮
But she brought a team with her to eliminate Sidney,
所以你需要我帮你抢先找到她
which is why you need me to get to her first.
告诉我怎么办
Tell me how to do that.
我觉得你并不真的了解 你在追捕的这个女人
I don't think you really understand the woman you're hunting.
希德妮人生中的所有一切 引领她走到这一刻
Everything in Sidney's life has pointed her to this moment.
她父亲被杀 她家人的背叛
The murder of her father, the betrayal of her family,
她的间谍人生
her life as a spy.
布拉福德利用了希德妮和她所爱的一切
Bradford has exploited Sidney and all she loves
只为了保护自己的秘密
in an effort to keep her secret safe.
她想要纠正这一切 揭发真♥相♥
She intends to make that right. Expose the truth.
希德妮不是逃犯 而是一名特工
Sidney isn't a fugitive. She's an operative.
失败不是一个选项
Failure is not an option.
恕我直言
Forgive my candor,
但我不担心布拉福德找到她
but I'm not worried about Bradford finding her,
我也不在乎你先找到她
and I'm not concerned about you getting to her first.
事实上 我百分之百相信斯科菲德能成功
Truth is, all my money is on Scofield.
你谁 起来
Who the fuck are you? Get up.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank. - Yeah.
你在这呢 这是…
There you are. This is--
雅克琳布拉福德 中情局副局长
Jacqueline Bradford. Deputy Director, CIA.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我理解你们此刻很忙
I understand you have had your hands full up here.
你和你的团队表现得很好
Good work by you and your team.
我们能找个地方单独谈吗
Is there somewhere we could speak privately?
(美国法警逃犯专案组)
谈斯科菲德的事
About Scofield?
要更复杂些
It's a little more complicated than that.
我能确认的是 我需要羁押你所拘留的两个逃犯
What I can confirm is I need to detain two fugitives who are in your custody.
一个人用假名文森特提埃格
One goes by the alias Vincent Thiago,
另一个是前中情局线人 名为利维哈特曼
the other is a former CIA asset named Levi Hartman.
代名“哈弗洛克”
Code-named "Havlock."
是 他在这里吗 - 在
Yes. Is he here? - Yes.
有逮捕令吗 - 你不理解
Got a warrant? - You don't understand.
此事涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥ - 法♥院♥文件
This is a matter of national security. - Court documents?
我懂的 但这些人有权利
I appreciate that, but these men have rights.
所以 我要再问你一次 你有任何法♥院♥文件吗
So I'm gonna ask you again. Do you have any court documents?
法警 这件事没有商量的余地
Marshal, this is not up for debate.
你所拘留的这两个人 是暴♥力♥的非国家行为者
The two men in your custody are violent, non-state actors
他们所构成的威胁是你不可能理解的
who pose threats you couldn't possibly understand.
好吧
Fair enough.
你听说过小代奥米德岛吗
Look, you ever heard of Little Diomede?
什么 - 白令海中的一个小岛
Excuse me? - It's a tiny island in the Bering Sea.
人口大约80
It's got a population of about 80 people.
他们住在山边的一组组小棚屋里
They live in a small cluster of huts on a hillside.
应该是全美国最偏远的居民区了
Probably the most remote settlement in the whole US of A.
好吧
Okay.
那里向东3.2公里处是大代奥米德岛
Two miles to the east of it is Big Diomede,
属于俄♥罗♥斯♥丘科茨基区
which is part of the Chukotsky District of Russia.
美俄边境就在这两个岛屿中间
And the Russian-US border runs right down the middle of these two islands.
我不懂你想说什么
I'm not following your point.
我想说的是 虽然我们距离很近
My point is that despite our proximity,
但阿♥拉♥斯加不属于俄♥罗♥斯♥
Alaska is not part of Russia.
就连小代奥米德岛
Even Little Diomede Island,
虽然远在白令海中 但依然是美国领土
which is way out there in the Bering Sea, is US soil,
和你此刻脚下的土地一样
which is what you are standing on right now.
中情局在美国没有司法管辖权
And the CIA has no legal jurisdiction in America.
所以如果你没有 美国助理检察官签发的法庭令
So unless you have a court order from the AUSA
承认你是有法律授权的执法官员
recognizing you as an authorized officer of the law,
那么你可以滚出我的指挥中心
you can just get the fuck out of my command center.
雷姆尼克先生 弗兰克
Mr. Remnick. Frank.
我觉得我们没给彼此留下好的第一印象
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我表示赞同
I think I can agree with that.
他和你是怎么说的 他说自己是好人
What did he tell you? That he's one of the good guys?
说他偷了情报
That he stole intelligence
能证明中情局在干脏活 有腐♥败♥
that proves the CIA is, what, dirty? Corrupt?
不是中情局 错了…只有你
Not the CIA. No. No, no. Just you.
他给你讲了一个故事 他向来如此
He told you a story. That's what he does.
哈特曼是心理战术组训练出来的
Hartman is trained in PSYOPs.
他知道如何操控人心
He knows how to manipulate people.
吃吧 人♥渣♥
Eat up, piece of shit.
你其实见过他说的档案吗
Did you even see the Archive he told you about?
我没有 - 这就对了
No, I did not. - There you go.
他让你相信 一个根本不存在的东西真实存在
He convinced you of the existence of something that's not real.
这是他的把戏
It's a magic trick.
挺让人信服的
Well, it's a pretty convincing one.
利维哈特曼是叛国分子
Levi Hartman is a traitor.
他招募了妻子帮助他背叛祖国
He enlisted his wife to help him betray his country,
事情败北后
and when things went south,
她确保自己安全无事
she made sure to protect herself.
斯科菲德造成那架飞机坠机
Scofield brought that plane down,
不是为了曝光什么档案
not to expose some Archive.
她让飞机坠落是为了铲除唯一一个
She brought it down to get rid of the only person
能够拖她下水 毁她人生的人
who could implicate her and destroy her life.
你面对的是这样的人
These are the kind of people you're dealing with.
听着 我不知道你的档案里有什么 我其实也不在乎
Look, I don't know what is on your Archive and I don't really care.
我只想逮捕斯科菲德
I just wanna bring Scofield in.
人们因为她死去 她需要负责
People are dead because of her, and she needs to be held accountable.
所以 不好意思 我得去办事了
So if you'll excuse me, that's what I'm gonna do.
我知道这里的人都爱戴你
I know they all love you up here.
什么 - 你去外面闯过 见过大城市
I'm sorry? - You got out. Saw the big city.
然后你回归了简单的生活
And then you came home to the simple life.
我猜你是家乡的英雄
I imagine you're a real hometown hero.
是
Yeah.
我知道你回来不是因为你爱这里
I know you didn't come back here because you love it,
或因为你失去了女儿
or because you lost your little girl.
你是夹着尾巴回到东部基♥督♥教大乡村的
You came back to East Jesus with your tail between your legs
因为你在现实世界里活不下去
because you couldn't survive in the real world.
因为这地方很安全
Because this place is safe.
因为这地方不重要
Because this place does not matter.
现在你遇到了真实世界的情况 真实世界的问题
Well, now you got a real-life situation, a real-life problem,
面临真实的后果
with real consequences.
将我拒之门外会让你追悔莫及
Boxing me out will be your biggest regret yet.
这是事实吗
Is that a fact?
你一旦走出那扇门 就一定不会有好下场
You walk out that door, this does not end well for you.
这话听着几乎像威胁了
You know, that almost sounds like a threat.
应该说是给你的忠告吧
It's more like a word of caution.
那我也小小地友情忠告你一句
Let me offer you a little friendly word of caution.
你的势力在这里狗屁都不算
Your influence doesn't count for shit up here.
你的头衔和政♥府♥人脉也是
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表