剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
He said he had some unfinished business there with an old friend.
完了吧 因为我的车在等呢
We done? 'Cause my ride's waiting.
谢谢
Thanks.
我绝不会和你玩扑克
I'm never playing poker with you.
(凯蒂 身亡 凡洪恩)
弗兰克 我们有麻烦了 - 什么
Frank, I think we got a problem. - Yeah?
我跟进调查了从俄♥罗♥斯♥入境的乘客
I followed up on the passengers traveling from Russia.
其中一个叫文森特提埃格的男人 使用了假的本地地址
Turns out one man, Vincent Thiago, he used a local address that isn't real.
也许他弄错地址了
Maybe he got the address wrong.
我也这么想 所以我调查了他
That's what I thought, so I looked into him.
(土耳其共和国 杜拉克科尔坦)
护照是真的 但所有相关文件都是假的
The passport's real but all the underlying documents are fake.
姓名 报生纸 所有一切
Name, birth certificate, all of it.
我找到了信使 他这周四离开了莫斯科
I found the courier. He left Moscow this Thursday.
当晚在费尔班克斯办理了清关手续
Cleared Customs in Fairbanks that night.
那之后没有任何更新
Hasn't been flagged since.
我让海关调出监控 - 是他
I had Customs pull surveillance. - That's him.
他就是哈弗洛克的信使
That's Havlock's courier.
对 海关在边境拦截了他
Yeah, Customs stopped him at the border.
询问了他问题 然后让他通过了
Questioned him and then let him pass.
所以他已经在这里了
So he's here.
很好
Perfect.
不只是这里 他曾来过这 那是周四的画面
Not just here. He's been here. That image is from Thursday.
坠机前24小时
Twenty-four hours before the crash.
他一直在费尔班克斯 一直在潜伏等待
He's been here in Fairbanks, lying in wait ever since.
等待什么
Lying in wait for what?
他要档案有什么用
And what does he wanna do with the Archive?
嗨 是我 我在这了
Hello. It's me. I'm here.
一切如期进行
Everything is on schedule.
卢克
Luke?
卢克 对 - 我去楼上看
Luke! Yeah. - I'm gonna look upstairs.
卢克
Luke!
托德
Todd!
卢克
Luke!
吉拉
Kira.
吉拉 你还好吗 你没事吧
Kira, are you okay? Are you all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还好吗 啊 - 我不知道
You okay? Huh? - I don't know.
我觉得我的手臂断了
I think my arm is broken.
我会救你出去 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
你还好吗 来
You okay? Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗 - 是
You all right? - Yeah.
你必须走 你必须跑…跑得越远越好
You have to go. You have to run… as far away as you can.
跑到高速公路去 好吗
You have to run to the highway, okay?
你呢 我不知道
What about you? I don't know.
别但心我 他没办法同时抓到我们俩
Don't worry about me. He can't get both of us.
我会引他…
I'll lead him…
我会引他远离你 - 我不抛下你
I'm gonna lead him away from you. - I'm not leaving you.
快走吧 快
Just go. Go.
好吗
All right?
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表