剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
Sidney! The fuck are you doing?
希德妮
Sidney!
来吧
Come on.
好的 走...
Here we go. Come on! Come on.
走 - 你是谁
Go. - Who are you?
回答我 - 走啊
Answer me. - Go!
你是怎么认识我父亲的
How do you know my father?
我...
I--
我是杀了他的特工
I'm the agent who killed him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他可能是在撒谎吗
Well, could he be lying?
为什么在死前对我撒谎
Why lie to me in his dying breath?
如果不是他干的 为什么要担下杀我父亲的罪名
Why take credit for killing my father if he didn't do it?
你不能告诉中情局
You can't tell Langley.
有人被杀了 安全屋也被攻破了
People were killed. The safe house was breached.
没有人知道你曾去那
No one knows you were there.
你说他们关了摄像头 删了录像
You said they turned the cameras off and deleted the footage.
目击者都死了
The witnesses are dead.
我们有时间查清 沃斯是怎么知道你在巴黎的
We have time to figure out how Voss knew you were in Paris.
他是怎么知道你我在合作的
How he knew you and I were working together.
我们被曝光了 希德
We're compromised, Sid.
所以我必须向中情局报告
Which is why I need to report it to Langley.
为什么告诉他们 他们对你父亲的事说了谎
Why give this to them? They lied about your father.
我信任布拉福德
I trust Bradford.
我从小就认识她了 她是家人
I've known her since I was a girl. She's family.
噢 少来了 你这就太天真了
Oh, come on. You're being naive.
也许布拉福德有所隐瞒
Maybe Bradford knows more than she's letting on.
到底是怎么回事
What's really going on here?
你知道我一直在思考 有关我们和我们未来的事
You know I've been thinking about us and our future.
你知道我认为中情局一旦认为我有威胁
And you know I think the Agency will terminate me
就会杀了我 我觉得他们已经这样想了
the moment they think I'm a threat, which I think they do.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我曾寻找筹码
I went phishing for leverage.
我在一个联络人报告里植入了一行代码
I embedded a line of code into one of my contact reports,
然后我通过文件路径追踪到了 位于兰利的一个机密伺服器
and I traced the file path back to a classified server in Langley.
你疯了 - 其中一个档案叫六号♥档案
You're crazy. - One of the files is called Archive 6.
所以呢 - 是20年前
So? - It was created 20 years ago
由你父亲建的 仍然在启用中
by your father and it's still active.
我认为这份六号♥档案 是他们记下我们所做一切活动的记录
I think this Archive 6 is where they keep the records of everything we've done,
也许也记录了你父亲经历的事
and possibly the records of what happened to your father.
你必须停止调查这个档案 - 为什么
You need to walk away from this. - Why would I walk away?
他们在对我们说谎 希德 关于你父亲 关于这个沃斯
They're lying to us, Sid. About your father, about this guy Voss.
但如果我能拿到档案 也许就可以解锁真♥相♥
But if I could access the Archive, maybe I could unlock the truth.
你不是在寻找真♥相♥ 你是在找筹码
You're not looking for truth. You're looking for leverage.
如果能一石二鸟呢
What if I could find both?
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我同意我们应该先不找布拉福德聊
I agree we should wait to talk to Bradford.
但我不能允许你偷走受保护的档案
But I cannot let you steal a protected file.
我太在乎你了 - 那我们就这样把沃斯忘了
I care about you too much. - So we just forget about Voss?
不 我不是这个意思
No. I didn't say that.
我们只需要换个方式查出他知道些什么
We just need to figure out what he knew another way.
追溯沃斯的行动踪迹几乎是不可能的
I mean, retracing Voss's steps is gonna be next to impossible.
(搜索)
即使在他反水前
Even before he defected,
中情局已经在尽其所能抹去他的行踪
the Agency was doing backflips to cover his tracks.
兰利愿意让我查阅的 大部分资料都是编辑过的
Most of what Langley will let me access is redacted.
那人有伪造的地♥产♥ 银行记录 假名
Guy's got false property, banking records, fake names.
一定有什么能证明他与中情局有关联
There has to be something that links him to the Agency.
等等 就是这个 莎朗蒂德威尔
Wait a minute. That's it. Sharon Tidwell.
谁
Who?
我读过司法部 和中情局一个前雇员之间的邮件
I read emails between the DOJ and a former employee at the Agency.
他们希望她对沃斯作出不利的证词
They wanted her to testify against Voss,
但她害怕被报复 所以拒绝了
but she refused because she feared retaliation.
于是他们对她传讯
So they subpoenaed her.
所以这女人认识沃斯 并帮他保守了秘密
So this woman knew Voss, and kept his secrets.
就是她 莎朗蒂德威尔
Here she is. Sharon Tidwell.
“收♥购♥服务的采购人员”
"Procurement officer in acquisition services."
她会安排沃斯的掩护工作 货币 住所和身份文件等
She would've arranged Voss's cover jobs, currency, accommodations and IDs.
是间谍的旅行中介
Travel agent for spies.
她一定知道沃斯的一些事 否则他们不会让她作证的
They wouldn't have asked her to testify unless she knew something about Voss.
我们必须去找她
We need to pay her a visit.
(田纳西 诺克斯维尔)
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
嘿 莎朗
Hey, Sharon.
早上好 - 嗨 很棒的布道
Good morning. - Hello. Lovely sermon.
噢 我们其实没听到布道
Oh, we missed the sermon, actually.
我们是来找你聊聊维克多沃斯的
We came to talk to you about Viktor Voss.
我们为你在中情局的前雇主工作
We work with your former employer at the CIA.
你们不应该来这里 - 我们认为你能帮忙...
You shouldn't be here. - We thought you could help us with our--
我不在乎你们的想法 我不会和你们聊的
I don't care what you think. I'm not speaking with you.
所以转头离开吧 别来找我了
So turn, walk away and leave me alone.
你家人知道你在联邦总务处的工作吗
Does your family know about your work with the GSA?
知道你做过什么吗
What you did?
我从没和沃斯聊过 我不会和线人打交道
I never spoke with Voss. I didn't interact with assets.
但你提供了关键的后勤支持
But you provided critical support.
对 但我不认识他
Yeah, but I didn't know him.
沃斯叛逃了 而且已经失踪多年
Voss defected. He's been missing for years.
你对他涉及罗伯特斯科菲德的地下任务
So what do you know about his covert mission
了解些什么
involving Robert Scofield?
他的死是中情局安排的吗
Was his death an Agency assignment?
你是他的女儿
You're the daughter.
你看过杀人令吗
Did you see the kill order?
小可怜 你才知道
You poor thing. You just found out?
中情局为什么要他死
Why would the Agency want him dead?
我是采购部的 我提供资源
I was in procurement. I provided resources.
他们不会告诉我做事的原因 我也没有问
They didn't tell me why things were done, and I didn't ask.
那些与我无关
That is not my concern.
这个信息在档案里吗
Is that information in the Archive?
六号♥档案 是什么
Archive 6. What is it?
你最好小心点
You best be careful.
里面还有什么秘密
What other secrets are in there?
我不知道 就算我知道 也绝对不会告诉你
I don't know. And if I did, I sure as shit wouldn't tell you.
六号♥档案里有针对我父亲的杀人令吗
Does Archive 6 contain the kill order targeting my father?
亲爱的 你必须停止调查此事
Sweetheart, you need to walk away from this.
保护你父亲的遗产
Protect your father's legacy.
我们把他当做英雄来铭记 这对所有人都好
It's best for all of us if we just remember him as a hero.
别说
Don't say it.
说什么 我是对的
What? That I was right?
我们必须查看六号♥档案
We have to look inside Archive 6.
我希望你想好了计划
I hope you have a plan.
明早你要回去工作
Tomorrow morning I want you to go to work.
去和你的分部主管聊
I want you to speak to your division chief
告诉他说我在去卡拉奇的路上
and tell him that I'm en route to Karachi.
告诉他 因为一些跨境活动
Tell him that because of cross-border activities,
你和我没有通讯
you and I have had no communication.
我们一周都没有联络了
We haven't spoken in a week.
我要确认你完全能够否认
I want to establish that you have complete deniability
我在做的一切 - 你在做什么
to everything that I'm doing. - What are you doing?
我要登入六号♥档案
I'm going to access Archive 6.
只要我只是在查看 那就没法确定
As long as I'm only sightseeing, there'll be no way of pinpointing
执行入侵行为的人是谁
who's executing the hack.
周三 你去巴黎的安全屋见我
On Wednesday, I want you to meet me at the safe house in Paris.
我会告诉你我找到了什么 但你必须答应我一件事
I'll tell you what I found. But you have to promise me one thing.
如果你感到任何不对劲 哪怕一丝一毫
If you sense any trouble, anything at all,
都不要来 好吗
just don't come. All right?
答应我 - 什么叫不对劲
Promise me. - What do you mean, trouble?
布拉福德要见你
Bradford needs to see you.
我们在巴黎的一个秘密设施 周五晚上被攻破了
One of our shadow facilities was breached in Paris, Friday night.
我们的本地线人...
Our local asset and the deputy station chief,
(詹姆士比尔)
和副局长都死了
both are dead.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表