剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
还有芝加哥的事
And Chicago.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
她有个小瓶子
She used to have this mason jar.
你不用... - 说是她的许愿瓶
You don't have to... - Called it a wish jar.
无论去哪儿都带着
Kept it with her wherever she went.
她会写小字条放进去
She'd write down little notes on it.
她的心愿啊 希望啊
You know, all her wishes, her hopes.
有时我们会去河边 把字条烧了
And sometimes we'd go down to the river and we'd burn them.
放飞心愿
We'd set them free.
我偶尔会从瓶子里拿出一张字条
You know, every now and then, I take one from the jar,
读了之后 一天都带着那张字条
I read it, keep it with me for the day.
我总是觉得也许那能让我们更靠近
I keep thinking it might bring us closer,
但它们似乎只提醒了我 她留下了
but all they seem to do is remind me of how many unfulfilled wishes
多少未竟的心愿
she left behind.
她没有机会做的一切
Everything she won't get to do.
弗兰克...在吗
Frank. You there, Frank?
是 这是弗兰克 请讲 告诉我捉到他了
Yeah, go for Frank. Tell me we got him.
海岸警卫找到船了 但他们到达时他已经离开
The coast guard reached the vessel, but he was gone when they arrived.
船员确认他曾到过那里
The crew confirmed he was there.
那他们亲眼看着他走
Then they saw him leave?
不到20分钟前走的 乘坐一艘小艇驶向港口
Less than 20 minutes ago. On a skiff headed towards the harbor.
好的 联络港口警卫 让他们停止所有海港交通
Good. Contact port security, have them stop all harbor traffic.
机场也一样
Do the same thing with the airport.
除非是执法人员 不准任何人离开
Nothing takes off unless it's law enforcement.
找到他了 - 他会继续移♥动♥的
We got him. - He'll keep moving,
无论是通过空路 海路还是陆路
whether by air or sea or land.
他不会止步的 - 他走不了多远
He won't stop. - Yeah, well, he's not gonna get far.
蒂林厄姆不在公路系统范围内
Dillingham's not on the road system.
布里格斯 只有一条出城公路 在阿莱克纳吉克以北32公里处中止
Briggs, there's only one road out of town and it ends 20 miles north of Aleknagik.
联络州警 让他们上路
Contact the state troopers and get them en route.
这是他唯一的机会
It's his only chance.
我们过去
Here we go.
你在搞什么 - 看起来像什么
What the hell are you doing? - What does it look like I'm doing?
我在阻止他
I'm stopping him.
捉到你了
I got you.
你现在插翅难飞
I got you now.
弗兰克 - 来吧
Frank. - Come on.
停
Pull up!
斯科菲德 快 离开这里
Scofield! Come on. Get out of here!
我们走 快 起来
Let's go! Come on. Get up!
你在干吗 快走 - 不
What are you doing? Come on! - No!
走吧 我在这里
Come on. I'm here.
你好 阳光
Hello, sunshine.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
我们走吧
Let's go.
医护怎么说
What'd the medics say?
他头部受到了严重创伤
He defied some pretty serious head trauma.
很可能是脑震荡
Likely just a contusion.
但他们想做CT扫描 排除出血情况
But they're gonna wanna run a CT and rule out bleeding.
你和他聊过了
You talk to him?
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
怎么了
What's going on?
根据我的计算 我们找到了所有人 除了朱利安斯蒂尔
Well, by my math, we've accounted for everyone but Julian Steel.
有个未经确认的目击者表示 在图尔萨见过他 那是他兄弟住的地方
Have an unconfirmed sighting of him in Tulsa, where his brother lives.
所以要我说 他现在是俄克拉荷马的问题了
So I say he's an Oklahoma problem now.
是 那么 结束了
Yeah. So that's it then?
所有人都找到了
That's everyone.
结束了
That's about it.
刚才的着陆太惊人了 弗兰克
That's a hell of a landing out there, Frank.
我很高兴你没事 - 谢谢
I'm glad you're okay. - Thanks.
我们接到命令要拘捕他
We got the orders in to take him into custody.
好的
Okay.
你带上斯科菲德
You're taking Scofield with you.
你知道我不会这么做的 - 你就要这么做
You know I can't let that happen. - It's happening.
我不会让哈弗洛克走出我的视线
I'm not letting Havlock out of my sight.
助理检察官有不同看法
AUSA sees it differently.
听着 布伦特 你有职责在身 那你就履职 好吧
Look, Brent, you got a job to do and you're gonna do it. Okay?
但你带上她
But take her with you.
你讯问他时会希望我在场的
And you're gonna want me there when you question him.
我能帮忙
I can help.
抱歉 孩子们 我们得按规矩来 - 规矩
Sorry, kids. Rules are rules. - Rules?
你要对他提什么指控 我很肯定在坠机中幸存
What are you gonna charge him with? I'm pretty sure it's not against the law
不违背法律 - 联邦助理检察官给我...
to survive a plane crash. - Well, the AUSA has given me--
当然 任何指控 都属于本地管辖 而不是联邦
Any charges, of course, will be local, not federal.
他是我的JPATS运输机的人
He was on my JPATS plane.
如果你不带上她 那我会亲自运输他
If you don't take her with you, I'm gonna transport him myself.
他是我的逃犯
He's my fugitive.
好吧 你不准看他 不准和他说话
Fine. You don't look at him, you don't talk to him.
医护准许后我们立即出发
And we leave as soon as the medics give the all-clear.
我们回头见 弗兰克
I'll see you, Frank.
谢谢
Thanks.
为了什么
For what?
为你相信我
Believing in me.
给我机会洗清罪名
Giving me the chance to clear my name.
找回我的人生
And get my life back.
去让你的老爸自豪吧
Go make your old man proud.
你的女儿唯一希望的就是你快乐
All your little girl would want is for you to be happy,
以及你知道她爱你
and to know that she loves you.
是
Yeah.
回家吧 弗兰克
Go home, Frank.
去陪你的家人
Be with your family.
只有他们才是真正重要的
They're all that matters.
(给弗兰克)
(我希望自己和爸爸一样勇敢)
这些照片是超过25年前的
These pictures are over 25 years old.
这个女孩现在可能跟我一样大了
This girl could be my age by now.
(希德妮斯科)
(斯科菲德担任华盛顿会议主席)
(斯科菲德领导团队 取得第一分部决赛胜利)
如果见到过去的我 你是不会认出来的
You wouldn't recognize the person I used to be.
我为他们伤害了很多人
I hurt a lot of people for them.
说了很多谎
I've told so many lies.
我早该知道会有这一天
I should've seen this coming.
(斯科菲德赢得华盛顿科学竞赛)
也许我们应该问另一个问题
Maybe we should be asking a different question.
(罗伯特斯科菲德)
(父女搭档荣获扶轮社奖)
那是我的工作 弗兰克
That's my job, Frank.
预测 提前六步行动
To anticipate. To see six steps ahead.
这是我们的作风
It's what we do.
那是魔术招数
It's a magic trick.
是她 哈赤 是斯科菲德
It's her, Hutch. It's Scofield.
慢点 再说一次
Slow down. Say it again.
听着 提埃格的照片里有个小女孩
Listen, in the photos of Thiago, there's a little girl.
那是希德妮
That's Sidney.
站在提埃格身旁的男人 是罗伯特斯科菲德 她的父亲
And the man standing next to Thiago is Robert Scofield, her father.
什么 - 她对我们说了谎 哈赤
What? - She lied to us, Hutch.
她认识提埃格 从小就认识
She knows Thiago. She's known him her whole life.
也就是说 他不是为中情局干活 而是为她干活
Which means he doesn't work for the CIA, he works for her.
是她造成飞机失事
She downed the plane.
她是幕后主导
She's calling the shots.
斯科菲德是这一切的幕后黑手
Scofield is the one behind all of this.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表