剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
我觉得好运可能已经用光了
I'm not so sure it works anymore.
你想告诉我到底怎么了吗?
You wanna tell me what's going on?
很蠢
It's stupid.
我不知道你注意到没有 但我好像是不用脑蠢王
I don't know if you noticed, but I'm kind of, like, the king of stupid thinking.
蠢王
The king.
我在想返校舞会的裙子
I'm thinking about my dress for homecoming.
今年是我高中最后一年 最后一个返校舞会
It's my senior year, my last homecoming.
我说了很蠢嘛
I told you it's stupid.
这人在生死线上挣扎
This guy's fighting for his life,
我满脑子想的是我们错过了跳舞
and all I can think about is the dance that we're missing.
不…这不蠢啊
No. No. That's not stupid.
明年这个时候 你就在某个地方上大学了
This time next year, you'll be gone at college somewhere.
我则会当服务员或在工厂打工
And I'll be waitressing or working at the plant,
我只希望我们去了那个愚蠢的舞会
and I just wish we could have gone to the stupid dance.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
我还在担心你呢
I was worried about you.
你的犯人我送来了
Yeah, well, I have your inmate.
是 我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
你跟着管道继续向北 然后…
I want you to follow the pipeline further north. And then…
等等 先停下
Wait.
你之前说452号♥竖管
You said riser 452.
对 我现在说跟着管道向北走
Yes. And now I'm saying follow the pipeline further north.
我的妻子呢?
Where's my wife?
她和我在一起
She's with me.
你们看到什么了吗?
You guys see anything?
还没有 等等
Nothing yet. Hold tight.
希艾拉 看到了吗?
Sierra, do you have eyes?
没有 这里没动静
Negative. Quiet here.
弗兰克 再走6米 然后向西
Frank, another 20 feet and I want you to turn west.
我们去哪里?
Where are we headed?
请注意你的帽兜
Watch your hood, please.
你知道 这里风景真美 弗兰克
You know, it really is beautiful here, Frank.
我开始理解你为什么这么喜欢这里了
I think I'm beginning to understand why you like it here so much.
你知道吗?我完全不在乎你想什么
You know what? I couldn't give a fuck what you think.
弗兰克 别这样 别这么说
Frank, come on. Don't say that.
如果你不在乎我的想法 就不会来这里了
You wouldn't be here if you didn't care what I thought.
这是我欣赏你的地方 弗兰克
It's what I admire about you, Frank.
你有责任感
You have a sense of duty.
接近了吗?
Are we close?
再远一点
Little further.
我注意到你是沃尔特科茨的书迷
I noticed you're a Walter Coates fan.
他的作品太精彩了 如此宏大
Such majestic writing. Such scope.
你读过《阿♥拉♥斯加》吧?
You've read Alaska, right?
科茨能让人在大自然面前感到如此渺小
Coates can make a man feel so small in the face of the natural world.
你同意吗?
You agree?
我猜这是你这么爱这里的原因
I suspect that's why you like it out here so much.
感觉自己无足轻重
Feeling insignificant.
很难不这么觉得
It's pretty hard not to.
我怀疑你在这里的原因
I get the impression that's why you're out here.
因为你喜欢当个无足轻重的人 对吧?
Because you like being insignificant, right?
为什么?
Why is that?
我觉得是因为 你在另一个地方比较重要 弗兰克
I think it's because you mattered somewhere else, Frank.
我的直觉告诉我 你在躲藏什么
My gut says you're hiding from something.
你在躲什么?
What are you hiding from?
你不在这里 对吗?
You're not here, are you?
对
Nope.
我从没表示我会来 弗兰克
I never claimed I would be, Frank.
噢 糟糕
Oh, fuck!
是声东击西
It's a diversion, okay?
他想要的不是西克勒 从来都不是
He doesn't want Sickler. He never did.
他想要调开我们
He wanted us away from everything.
他的目标是? - 不知道
Away from what? - I don't know!
我们从哪里调动资源? 残骸区、基地营 你说呢
What did we pull resources from? The debris field, base camp, you tell me.
驾驶舱记录仪
The flight deck recorder.
运输安全委员会正从坠机点把它运出去
NTSB is moving it from the crash site.
我们需要他们的位置
We need their location.
先用无线电通知所有司机
Radio ahead. Notify the drivers.
快 我们快走
Let's go! Let's move!
他们在哪?
Where are they?
弗兰克 给我位置
Frank, I need a location.
六号♥高速公路 查塔尼卡
Highway 6. Chatanika.
快 快点走 - 封锁斯蒂斯公路
Let's go! Move, move! - I need Steese Highway closed.
对应答器发送信♥号♥♥ 我要确定那个装置的准确位置
Ping the transponder. I want the exact location of that device.
马上
Now!
我妻子呢?
Where's my wife?
我问你呢
I asked you a question.
我的妻子在哪?
Where's my fucking wife?
热巧克力和拿铁 谢谢
Chocolat Chaud et Café au lait. Merci.
我们整个组都很佩服你
The entire team is impressed.
你在国家战略研究所的工作 你的研究员项目
With your work with NSRI, your fellowship,
还有你关于静态数据采样的论文…
your paper on Static Data Sampling…
你们想雇我?
You wanna hire me?
我们想给你一大笔钱
We want to pay you a lot of money.
我没有权限讨论合约
Now, I'm not authorized to talk contracts,
但我可以告诉你 我们的起薪是…
but I can tell you that our offer would start at…
我一直知道这天会到来
I always knew this day would come.
我知道表面看起来是怎样
I know how this must look,
但我没有违反任何法律
but I didn't break any laws.
我不理解
I don't understand.
柏林那家医院的勒索软件攻击
The ransomware attack at the hospital in Berlin…
是白帽黑客行动
It was a white hat job.
有人付钱让我突破他们的防火墙
I was paid to get behind their firewall.
我有合约可以证明
I have contracts to prove it.
KP金融那次也是
It was the same with KP Financial.
你以为我是警♥察♥?
Do you think I'm the police?
舒适的鞋
Comfortable shoes.
挎肩包 还有你的眼睛
Crossbody bag. Your eyes.
我的眼睛怎么了?
What about my eyes?
你看着我的太阳穴 没有太偏
Well, you're looking at my temple closely enough
所以看起来仍像是目光注视
that it registers as eye contact,
但微微偏移了一点 好观察你的周遭环境
but shifted slightly so you're aware of all your surroundings.
也许我在道德层面有些越界 但没有触犯法律
I may have pushed ethical boundaries, but I did not break any laws.
你的SEAL训练很有用嘛
Your SEAL training paid off.
你无法证明我做了任何事情
You can't prove I did anything.
也许我们应该换个 更私密的地方 方便谈话
Maybe we should go somewhere else to talk privately.
我没兴趣
Not interested.
你不知道我打算说什么
You don't know what was I gonna say.
我知道我引起了你的注意
Well, I know that I showed up on your radar
因为我做的事让雇你办事的人极不舒服
because what I do makes the people you work for incredibly uncomfortable.
我知道你们想逮捕我 但没有证据能证明我做了什么
I know you want to arrest me, but you have no proof of what I'm doing
因为你们不懂我是怎么做到的
because you don't understand how I'm doing it.
所以你才来到这里
Which is why you're here.
来招募我
To recruit me.
这就回到我刚才说的 我没兴趣
Which brings us back to me not being interested.
那你为什么赴约?
Then why are you here?
我喜欢巧克力
I like chocolate.
告诉…
Tell the…
告诉七楼的那些高层 我受宠若惊
Tell the suits on the seventh floor that I'm flattered,
但我不为任何人办事 只效命于自己
but I don't work for anyone but myself.
我绝对不会为中情局办事
I certainly don't work for the CIA.
认识你很开心 这位…
It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss…
斯科菲德 - 斯科菲德小姐
Scofield. - Scofield.
希德妮斯科菲德
Sidney Scofield.
祝你回去的飞行旅途平安
Have a safe flight home.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
我找到他了
I found our guy.
嘿 - 这是什么?
Hey. - What's this?
返校舞会
It's homecoming.
我只能找到这个音乐
It's the only music I could find.
你想跳舞吗?
Do you wanna dance?
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表