剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
452号♥标记 不准带警♥察♥
Marker 452. No police.
你一个人去
Come alone.
今天下午4点
4:00 p.m. Today.
弗兰克 我爱你
Frank, I love you.
这一刻很重要 弗兰克
This is important, Frank.
这是你我决定能否互相信任的时刻
This is where you and I decide if we can trust each other.
我相信你爱你的老婆
I trust you love your wife.
我相信你会把12A带给我
I trust you to bring me 12A.
你则要相信 如果不带 莎拉就不会回家
And you trust that if you don't, Sarah doesn't come home.
你从我家偷走了录影带
You stole that from my house.
12A座的囚犯 亨利戴尔西克勒
Inmate 12A. Henry Dale Sickler.
我没有发现任何直接… - 你偷了警方证物
Now, I haven't found any direct-- - You stole police evidence.
为了保护你
To protect you.
为了救你妻子回来 因为如果警方发现了这…
To get your wife back, 'cause if the police find this--
警方正在寻找我妻子
The police are looking for my wife.
我就是警方
I am the fucking police.
和中情局不同 我们讲规矩、讲道德
I mean, unlike the CIA, we have rules and decency.
哈弗洛克给了你一个机会
Havlock's giving you an opportunity
破除规矩 - 你没听进去
to break those rules. - You're not listening.
他要你表现出对他的信任 相信我 我是想帮你
He wants you to demonstrate your trust. Believe me, I'm trying to help you.
噢 天啊 - 如果我们照他说的做…
Oh, man. - If we do what he says--
我不会和他谈判
I'm not negotiating with him.
你到底想不想老婆回来?
Do you want your wife back or not?
你必须信任我 弗兰克 这是我教他的招数
You have to trust me, Frank. This is what I taught him to do.
哈弗洛克会寻找弱点 然后利用它们
Havlock finds vulnerabilities, and then he exploits them.
他绑走莎拉纯粹是出于交易目的
What he's doing with Sarah is purely transactional.
他使用筹码来体现自己的权势
He uses leverage to demonstrate his authority,
这对我们有利 因为如果正确出招
which is good for us because if we play this right,
按他说的做 那就能救莎拉回来
if we do what he says, we get Sarah back.
亨利西克勒
Henry Sickler.
你到底要不要用他交换你老婆?
Are you gonna trade him for your wife or not?
亨利戴尔西克勒
Henry Dale Sickler.
因证券欺诈、电♥信♥欺诈和洗钱被通缉
Wanted for securities fraud, wire fraud, money laundering.
他是帮地下势力管账的
He's a bean counter for the underworld.
为犯罪集团进行财务审计
Runs financial audits for criminal organizations
查谁偷了集团内部的钱
to find out who's been stealing from within the company.
没有人会怀念这家伙
No one's gonna miss this guy.
原来西克勒在偷自己客户的钱
Turns out that Sickler has been stealing from his own clients.
所以他们找上门 要活活烧死他
So they hunt him down, burn him alive.
这混♥蛋♥昏迷了一个月 两只手臂都没了
Son of a bitch spends a month in a coma, loses both arms.
那之后就逃亡了
Been on the run ever since.
她是谁? - 我的跟班 他为谁办事?
Who's she? - My shadow. Who does he work for?
只要是你能想到的犯罪集团
Name a criminal organization.
他不仅为他们办事 还薅他们的羊毛
He's not only worked for them, but he's stolen from them.
他早就是死人一个了
He's a dead man walking.
你的跟班为谁办事?
Who's your shadow work for?
国♥务♥院♥ - 扯谈
State Department. - Bullshit.
她是中情局的 别让她靠近他 - 收到
She's CIA. Don't let her near him. - Copy.
他是你来这的原因?
He the reason you're here?
能让我们单独谈谈吗?
Can you give us a minute?
好
Yeah.
你认识这人? - 从没见过他
You know this guy? - Never seen him before.
你看看他
Look at him.
他什么犯人都不怕
He's not afraid of any prisoners.
他来这是有原因的 他有备而来
He's here for a reason. He's got a plan.
我们需要交出他
We need to trade him.
听着 这件事不只是 用囚犯换我妻子这么简单 好吗?
Look, it's not as simple as trading some criminal for my wife, okay?
如果这么做 就给了哈弗洛克继续干这种事的理由
If I do that, what's to stop Havlock from doing it again?
绑走我的儿子、我的朋友 这镇上的任何人
With my son. My friends. Anyone in this town.
好 - 不…我没说完
Okay. - No, no, no. I ain't finished talking.
好吗?你是受我邀请来的 担任我的顾问
Okay? You are here as my guest, as my adviser.
是 你不能和我的犯人说话 也不能和我的下属说话
Right, you don't talk to my prisoner. You don't talk to my men.
除非你有哈弗洛克的情报 否则你就是个安静的跟班
Unless you have intel on Havlock, you remain as quiet as my shadow.
明白吗?
Understood?
作为你的顾问… - 是
As your adviser… - Yes?
你必须放走这个人
You need to cut this guy loose.
你要信任我
Trust me.
信任
Trust.
如此有意思的概念
Such a fascinating concept.
每一个运作顺利的网络 核心都是信任
Trust lies at the heart of every functional network.
因为每一个网络都面临安保问题
That's because every network faces security challenges,
无论是错误配置还是有目标的攻击
whether it's misconfiguration or targeted attacks.
谁来举个例子 说一个我们信任的网络
Someone give me an example of a network that we trust.
你来 - 手♥机♥?
Yes. - Cell phones?
不 手♥机♥…
No. Cell phones…
说实话 我不会真的信任任何手♥机♥网络
Well, I don't really trust any cell phone network,
很抱歉 谁来再说一个
to be quite honest, so, sorry. Let's have another one.
你吧
Yes?
飞机航♥班♥ - 什么?
Airlines? - Excuse me?
飞机航♥班♥ - 飞机航♥班♥
Airlines. - Airlines.
是 天啊 飞机
Yes. My God. Airlines.
我们信任飞机能起飞 我真信
We trust them to take off. I do.
我们信任飞机能降落 我们信任飞机能承载家人
We trust them to land. We trust them with our families.
我们信任飞机 将生命托付给它
We trust them with our lives.
但要多少架飞机失事
But how many planes would have to crash
会导致你对航♥空♥业失去信心呢?
before you lost faith in the aviation industry?
多少架?我给大家一些数据吧
How many? I'll give you some stats.
每天有十万架商用飞机起飞
100,000 commercial flights take off every day.
坠机比率达到多少
What percent would have to crash
会令你对航♥空♥业失去信心… - 四
before you lost faith in the aviation-- - Four.
4% 合理的猜测 - 四架飞机
Four percent. Good guess. - Four planes.
2001年9月11日
September 11th, 2001.
9月11日当天 所有飞机中 有0.004%被劫机
.004% of all planes were hijacked September 11th.
之后的三天 全世界的每一架飞机都被禁飞
And for three days, every single plane worldwide was grounded.
我们对航♥空♥系统失去了信任
We lost trust in the system.
一个敌对方不需要让每一架飞机坠落
A bad actor does not need to crash every plane.
他只需要增加坠机的概率
He simply needs to increase the probability of the crash.
针对如何预防这种情况发生的研究
The study of how we prevent this from happening
叫做“韧性研究”
is called "The Study of Resiliency."
谢谢 不好意思
Appreciate it. Excuse me.
引人入胜的一课 韧性、世界末日什么的
Very engaging lecture. Resiliency, end of the world, all that.
谢谢 这位小姐… - 维特塔克
Thank you. Miss… - Whitaker.
PMD实业公♥司♥
PMD Industries.
我很想请你喝杯咖啡聊聊
I was hoping I might buy you a coffee.
西克勒先生
Mr. Sickler.
我是弗兰克雷姆尼克
Frank Remnick.
我是美国法警负责人
I'm the US marshal in charge.
我知道哈弗洛克在我家时查看了你的档案
And I know Havlock was looking at your file in my home.
亨利 你和哈弗洛克是怎么认识的?
So how do you and Havlock know each other, Henry?
好吧
Okay.
那你想不想告诉我你为什么自首?
Then do you want to tell me why you surrendered yourself?
你这种狗警♥察♥一年赚多少?
What's a pig like you make in a year?
七万?八万?
Seventy grand? Eighty?
亨利 她在哪?
Where is she, Henry?
你们这种人到底是为了什么?
The fuck is it that drives dudes like you anyway?
你们冒生命危险 就拿一点钱
You put your life on the line. Get paid for shit.
是 - 你为什么要做这行?
Yeah. - Why do you even do it?
我们57岁提前退休 是强制的
We get early retirement at 57. Mandatory.
有全额寿险和医保
Get full life, health.
你想想 这个待遇不算差
It's not a bad package when you think about it.
不过我猜你没法通过背景核查
Though I doubt you'd pass the background checks,
所以 我再问你一次
so I'm gonna ask you again.
和我说说哈弗洛克以及他绑♥架♥的女人
Tell me about Havlock and the woman that he has abducted.
我知道她是你老婆
Well, I know that she's your wife.
她有危险
That she's in danger.
至少我听说是这样 - 哈弗洛克告诉你了?
At least that's what I heard. - Havlock tell you that?
我也知道她很辣
And I know that she's a sweet piece of ass.
亨利 我是想帮你 懂吗?
Henry, I'm trying to help you here, okay?
狗警♥察♥ 我不需要你帮忙 我还有别的打算
Pig, I don't need your help. I got other plans.
和哈弗洛克的打算? - 打给你的头 他会告诉你
With Havlock? - Call your boss. He'll tell you.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表