剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
(通知 私人地盘 不得擅入)
我们来这做什么
What are we doing here?
我曾是其中一个监视者
I was one of the watchers.
我的职责是观察人 研究他们的个人生活
It was my job to observe people. Study their private lives.
是这样 政♥府♥以为只要监控民众
See, the government, they think that if they can keep an eye on people,
就能够让他们噤声
they can keep them quiet.
控制他们
Control them.
但我了解人
But I know people.
我多年来一直在分♥析♥人
I've been analyzing them for years.
真♥相♥是...
And the truth is...
事实是...
the actuality...
混乱才是我们的自然状态
is that chaos is our natural state.
人们是混乱无序的 是破碎的
People are messy. They're broken.
但那不是政♥府♥胡搞我们的理由
But that ain't no reason for the government to fuck with us.
帮我一把
Give me a hand.
来
Come on.
你抬那边
Grab that end.
这是什么
What is this?
这个嘛 孩子 是会让 那些混♥蛋♥措手不及的“惊喜”
This, kid, is a surprise that those fuckers will never see coming.
好戏开始了
Now for the fun part.
你和托德的咨♥询♥怎么样
How'd your talk with Todd go?
那...很难解释
Well, it's... it's hard to explain.
试着解释一下
Maybe you wanna try?
我感觉我们没有坦诚相待
I feel like we're not being honest with each other.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我们应该聊聊 - 聊什么
And I think we need to talk. - About what?
弗兰克 是马科斯 收到吗
Frank, Marks here. Do you copy?
我是弗兰克 请讲
Go for Frank.
我们对那辆撒盐车 发布了全面通缉 但也许还有个线索
We got an APB on that salt truck but we may have something else.
有个无人看管的变电站举报
Report came in on an unmanned AP&E substation.
20分钟前 运营人员收到断电通知
Twenty minutes ago, operations got a power failure notification.
你觉得与卢克有关
What, you think that has something to do with Luke?
这个变电站在哪
Where is this substation?
对 他们来过这里
Yeah, they were here.
该死 回车上 回卡车
Shit! To the car! Back to the truck!
还好吗 - 是
Okay? - Yeah.
哈赤
Hutch.
考虑一下你即将要做的
Consider what you're about to do.
我只是按规程走
I'm following protocol.
那个硬盘对国♥家♥安♥全♥构成威胁
That drive represents a threat to national security.
如果你把档案交给联调局 那它就进入了证据链
If you give the Archive to the FBI, it enters the chain of custody.
我们就彻底无法插手了
And we're shut out.
这事没得商量
I'm not debating this.
等我接到中情局的消息吧 弗兰克会同意的
Wait until I hear from the CIA. Frank would agree.
弗兰克唯一关心的是他儿子 好吗
Frank's only concern is his son, okay?
而且我们已经失去了飞行记录仪 我不能再失去这个
Besides we already lost the flight recorder, I'm not losing this too.
这是规定流程
This is protocol.
如果哈弗洛克故意把它留下 那么他这么做一定是有原因的
If Havlock left it behind, he did so for a reason.
我们找到这个硬盘不是意外
We didn't find this drive by accident.
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
我要把硬盘交给特别调查办公室
I'm giving this drive to OSI.
如果他希望我们把硬盘寄给艾尔森呢 因为那是某种特洛伊木马
What if he wants us to send it to Eielson because it's some kind of Trojan horse?
你这是在疑神疑鬼了
Now you're sounding paranoid.
就是这个 - 对
That it? - That's it.
哈弗洛克希望我们 找到那个硬盘 上交为证物
Havlock wants us to find that drive and turn it in to evidence.
你们现在的做法♥正♥合他意
Just like you're doing.
是 等我们将他捉拿归案时 记得提醒我谢谢你 好吧
Yeah, well, remind me to say thank you when we haul his ass in, okay?
弗兰克 我好像发现了什么
Frank, I think I got something.
我一直在调查罗梅洛的过去
I've been digging into Romero's past.
这家伙曾发布几十个网络视频
This guy's posted dozens of online videos
指出他认为威胁隐私的设施
pointing out facilities he thinks are threats to privacy.
使♥馆♥ 信♥号♥♥塔 各种军事基地
Embassies, cell towers, all kinds of military bases.
于是我想
Which got me thinking.
罗梅洛曾说他要报复一位过去的情妇
Romero said he was gonna get revenge on an old mistress.
但也许我们弄错了呢
But what if we got that wrong?
你觉得那不是一个人
You don't think she's a person?
我觉得那是个地方
I think she's a place.
这些电线连接到哪里
Where do these power lines go?
三角洲交汇处 托克...
Delta Junction, Tok...
加科纳是不是在那个方向
Isn't Gakona in that direction?
是高频活动极光研究项目的所在地
That's where HAARP's located.
科尔 听我说 罗梅洛去过的 那个变电站为一个军事研究实验室
Listen, Cole, the power substation Romero hit feeds electricity
输送电 在这里的南面
to a military research laboratory south of here.
他的目标就是那个
That's what he's targeting.
他要攻击一个军事研究设施
And he's going after a military research facility.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这贱♥人♥就是我们的目标
This bitch is our target.
兰利那边说 提埃格的护照都是假的 系统里也没有他的指纹
Langley said Thiago's passports are all fake and his prints aren't in the system.
科尔 - 嗯哼 是 谢谢
Uh-huh. Yeah. Thanks. - Cole?
喂 - 嗨
Hello? - Hey.
希德妮
Sidney?
你有兴趣玩抽奖券吗
Can I interest you in a raffle ticket?
抽奖券
A raffle ticket?
今晚的活动
The event tonight.
为唐尼举办的
For Donnie.
噢 对 散财宴
Oh, right. The potlatch.
有什么奖品
What are you raffling?
各种好东西
We got all kinds of good stuff.
有一桶煤气 一些柴火 可爱的手织帽子
We got a drum of gas, some firewood, cute little hand-knitted hat too.
还有熏麋鹿肉 除非你是纯素者 也许会讨厌那个 但...
We got a smoked moose as well, unless you're a vegan, you might hate that but...
20块
Twenty bucks.
我希望能抽到那桶煤气
I'll pray for the drum of gas.
你们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥太烂了
Your cell phone service is shit.
电♥话♥
The telephone.
他们在监听
They're fucking listening.
你们有电♥话♥吗 借用一下
Do you have a phone I can borrow?
要点什么吗 - 伏特加 纯的
You buying anything? - A vodka. Neat.
喂 - 莫莉 感谢老天
Hello? - Molly, thank God.
我们得聊聊 你说妈妈想象
We need to talk. You said that Mom imagined a conversation she had
她和一个电♥话♥公♥司♥的男人聊过
with men at the phone company.
那不是她想象出来的 有人曾去过家里
She didn't imagine it. Someone was at the house.
谁去过
Who was?
我认为联调局拿到了搜查令 他们在监听妈妈的电♥话♥线
I think the Bureau got a warrant and they're listening on Mom's line.
你们不能用那条线路
You gotta stay off that line.
希德 你吓到我了 发生了什么
Sid, you're scaring me. What is going on?
别和任何你不认识的人说话 别让任何人进家里
Don't talk to anyone you don't know. Don't let anyone in the house.
看到可疑的事情就打给我
And if you see something suspicious, you call me.
知道吗 - 这和你的案子有关吗
Do you understand? - Is this about your legal case?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
有人在监听电♥话♥ 有人在跟踪我们 我知道了
Phone's bugged. People watching. Yeah, I understand.
希德妮 我正在学校接佐伊
Sidney, I'm picking Zoe up from school.
她此刻正朝车走来
She's literally walking to the car right now.
所以我不希望你那点 疯狂工作中的破事吓到她
So I don't want to freak her out with your crazy work shit, okay?
我要挂电♥话♥了 但如果我们有危险 你必须打给我
I'm hanging up the phone but if we're in danger, you need to call me.
好吗 我挂电♥话♥了
Okay? Now I'm hanging up the phone.
这是什么
What's this?
你老公请的
From your husband.
有时间再来一杯吗
Got time for another?
撒切尔将军 下午好 我是副法警史蒂芬科尔
General Thatcher, afternoon. Deputy Marshal Steven Cole.
你听过目前情况的简报了吗
Have you been briefed on the situation?
我们知道断电的事情
We're aware of the outage.
断电是一个逃犯引起的
The outage was triggered by an escaped convict
我们认为他的目标可能是HAARP设施
who we believe may be targeting the HAARP facility.
HAARP是什么
HAARP. What's that mean?
高频活动极光研究项目
The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program.
是国防高级研究计划局 过去一个计划的一部分
It was part of the old DARPA program.
存在可信的威胁吗
Is there a credible threat?
没有具体信息 但被关闭的变电站 为HAARP输送电
Nothing specific but the station that was taken offline feeds power to HAARP.
我们认为那是第一步 其后是更大规模的攻击行动
We think it's the first strike in a larger attack.
我不知道那都是什么意思
I don't know what any of that means.
意思是他们在测试新的方式 监听他们想监听的任何人
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表