剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
贾麦尔 这事很简单
It's pretty simple, Jamal.
帮助我 也是帮助你自己
Help me. Help yourself.
我现在要给你发一些坐标
I'm gonna send you some coordinates now.
这边的地势陡峭
Pretty steep terrain here.
有人走得很匆忙嘛 - 对 他知道我们要来
Someone left in a hurry. - Yeah, he knew we were coming.
在火炉里烧了文件 毁了他的笔电
Burnt papers in the stove, destroyed his laptop.
警犬嗅到气味 但在河边消失了
Dogs caught a scent, but it went cold at the river.
对 我们已经派了一队人去那边
Yeah, we've got a team over there.
我们上路时 他早已离开了
He was long gone by the time we saddled up.
他一直在这里监听我们
He's been monitoring us from all the way out here?
对 看来如此
Yeah, appears so.
看样子他搭上了我们的长程应急频段
And looks like he grafted off our long-range emergency band.
他从哪获得的电力
Where'd he get power?
运行无线电所在地 屋顶上有个小型太阳能发电器
There's a small solar charger on the roof that operates the radio.
所以我猜他获取了中继器权限 然后对其重新配置
So the best guess is that he gained access to the repeater and then reconfigured it.
这不像他的风格 - 这不正是他的风格吗
This isn't like him. - Isn't this exactly like him?
那玩意仍在传输 所以我们才来到这里
Well, that thing is still transmitting. It's how we got here.
他会想得更周到
He's not that careless.
那你的看法是
So where's your head at?
感觉不对
It doesn't feel right.
我们知道哈弗洛克很疲惫 受了伤
We know Havlock is tired, injured.
但这样草率行事很奇怪
But this sloppy is bizarre.
有什么触动了他
Something triggered him.
让他情绪激动了
Made him emotional.
噢 我们走运了
Oh, we're in luck.
硬盘没烧毁 只是显示器坏了
The hard drive's not fried. It's just the display.
贾麦尔弗里曼是谁
Who the hell is Jamal Freeman?
我不能说
I can't say.
你显然知道些什么
You obviously know something.
你在我们之前到达的 那孩子在说什么
I mean, you got here before us. What's the kid saying?
我无权告知
I am not at liberty to say.
哈弗洛克为什么要找空军青年
What's Havlock doing with a teenage airman?
我不能说 而且她不能在这里
I can't say. And she can't be here.
他不能说 因为他不知道 那孩子不开口
He can't say 'cause he doesn't know. The kid's not talking?
你知道哈弗洛克在监听 我们的指挥中心吗 你知道
Did you know Havlock has been monitoring our command center. Did you know that?
弗兰克 - 你知道却不说
Frank. - Did you know that and not tell us?
此事涉及高层 - 高层个鬼
This is above your pay grade. - Above pay grade, my ass.
相信我 我是想帮你们 - 不 我们完事了 好吗
Look, I'm trying to help you. - No, we're done, okay? We're done.
好吧 我要绕过你 打给州长
All right, fine. I'm going to go around your ass and call the governor.
你到底... - 绕过你
What is with you-- - Over your fucking head.
我是在帮你 - 我才是在帮你
I'm trying to help you. - I'm trying to help you!
你看不出她不值得吗 她要坐牢了
Can't you see she's not worth it? She's going to prison.
别让她拖... - 你有什么毛病
Don't let her take-- - What the fuck is your problem?
你去和... - 我看不下去了
Fucking talk to-- - It's hard to watch this!
大家都知道现在的情况 你在尝试救她 而...
Everyone knows what's going on! You're trying to save her, and--
嘿 - 救她 救什么鬼
Hey! - Fucking save her? Fucking save what?
你... - 让他出去
You fucking... - Get him out of here!
让他出去... - 该死...
Get him out! Get him out! - Fucking...
去走走 冷静下
Take a walk.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank. - Yeah.
刚才用手肘怼你了 很抱歉
Sorry about that elbow.
没事 你只是在尽本职
It's okay. You're just doing your job.
你也是
So are you.
听着 他们只查到这些 某艘船
Look, this is all they got. Some boat.
在蒂林厄姆港口 - 是吗 什么船
It's in the Port of Dillingham. - Yeah? What boat?
那孩子不肯说 他怕极了
Kid won't say. He's terrified.
他们在他的垃圾里找到了这个
Obviously they found this in his trash.
那是渔船
That a fishing boat?
不 更像研究船
No. That looks more like a research vessel.
联调局在试图查出船体识别号♥
Feds are trying to make out the hull ID.
他们想知道是私家船还是政♥府♥资助的船
They want to know if it's private or government-sponsored.
但无论是哪个 我从没给你看过这些 好吗
But either way, I didn't show you this. All right?
没问题
All good.
哈弗洛克要研究船做什么
What's Havlock doing with a research vessel?
除非那不是研究船
Unless it's not a research vessel.
你说
I'm listening.
国安局在海上运作一个情报收集计划网络
The NSA runs a network of intelligence-gathering programs at sea
与一些公♥司♥合作 帮助他们假装是
in partnership with businesses to help them blend in
正常海洋业务
with normal maritime activities.
所以那是个政♥府♥监听站
So it's a government listening post.
哈弗洛克需要帮助定位的监听站
One that Havlock needed help locating.
于是他利用了那孩子
So he leveraged the kid.
蒂林厄姆离这多远
How far is Dillingham?
800公里左右
500 miles, give or take.
哈弗洛克已经占得先机
Havlock will have a head start.
不如我们跳过暴♥力♥环节 你直接带我去找你的上司
Why don't we skip the fireworks and you take me to your XO?
快走
Go.
你会为此承担后果的
You won't get away with this.
我也是这么想的
I don't expect to.
行动支援部确认 我们已清除六号♥档案的被盗数据
OSB confirms we've wiped the stolen data from Archive 6.
完成了 - 你确定
It's done. - You're certain about that?
九楼的人重写了他们的规程 堵上了漏洞
The Ninth Floor's rewritten their protocols, plugged the hole.
他不可能再次进入我们的伺服器
It'd be impossible for him to get into our servers again.
我们专门训练哈弗洛克做不可能的事
We specifically trained Havlock to do the impossible.
(导出数据 写入驱动)
你觉得他会尝试其他办法来获取档案吗
Do you think he might try and find another way of getting the Archive?
你先出去
Give us the room.
和我说说费尔班克斯的行动情况
Talk to me about the situation on the ground in Fairbanks.
提埃格的身份尚未暴露
Thiago hasn't been identified.
我在拖着联调局
I'm stalling the Bureau.
斯科菲德 - 她想谈话
Scofield? - She wants to talk.
她说是急事 - 不可能
She says it's urgent. - Not a chance.
我们至少告诉她死亡开关关闭了吧
Should we at least tell her the dead man's switch is down?
不 从现在起 我们不会告诉她任何情况
No. From now on we leave her in the dark.
你没听明白
You're not listening.
我需要和布拉福德谈话
I need to speak to Bradford.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不在乎 - 已经通知了海岸警卫
I don't care. - Coast Guard's been notified.
法警正在路上 我们在配对
Marshals are en route. We're trying to match up the HIN
海上浮着的那玩意的船体号♥码 - 好吧 州警呢
with whatever's floating out there. - Okay. What about the troopers?
正在行动
It's rolling.
你需要找到布拉福德 告诉她这件事不能等
You need to find Bradford and tell her that this can't wait.
听我说 费尔班克斯的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥恢复了
Get this, we got cellular service back up in Fairbanks.
我知道 我试着打给莎拉和卢克 但打不通
I know. I tried to call Sarah and Luke but I can't get through.
一切可好 - 我不知道
Everything okay? - I don't know.
我有不好的预感 哈赤
I got a bad feeling, Hutch.
我感觉...
I feel...
我感觉自己像你说的那种青蛙
I feel like one of those frogs you told me about.
青蛙 我没说过关于青蛙的事
Frogs? I didn't say anything about frogs.
你说过 冰里的青蛙
You did. Frogs in the ice.
你是说“neeghaii” - 对
You're talking about the neeghaii. - Yeah.
对 它们会在河流闹水灾前 唱歌♥来警告我们冰将破裂
Yeah. They sing to warn us about the ice break before the river floods.
neeghaii能比我们更早 感知到酝酿中的混乱
The neeghaii can sense the chaos brewing before we can.
那就是我的感觉 我感觉混乱在酝酿中
Well, that's what I feel like. I feel like chaos is brewing.
(导出完成)
我感觉...一切都在进行中 哈赤
I feel like... I feel like things are in motion, Hutch.
你和我看不见的一切
Things you and I can't see.
你召集一队人
I want you to prepare a team.
我们要去阿♥拉♥斯加
We're going to Alaska?
你就先召集人吧
Just prepare a team.
感觉有些事要发生了
It feels like something's coming.
冰会裂开
The ice is gonna break.
河流将发洪水
The river's gonna flood.
我打给你的芮妮姨妈了
So, I called your Aunt Renee,
她说我们想住多久都可以
and she said we can stay as long as we like.
我们都会被洪水吞噬
And we're all gonna get swallowed up by it.
准备好去蒂林厄姆了吗 去找你的那位仁兄
You ready to go to Dillingham? Find your guy?
这玩意还能飞吗
Can these things even fly?
我们刚认识时 你想知道我背上的疤痕是怎么回事
When we met, you wanted to know about the scars on my back.
我读过你的档案
I read your file.
那你知道露比的事
Then you know about Ruby.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表