剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
明白了 我们刚到
I got it. We're pulling up now.
待在我身后
Stay behind me.
克莱尔 嘿
Claire. Hey.
我一直在找你 这是需要空运转移的病人
I've been looking for you. Is this our medevac?
是的 我们必须立即转移她 - 好的 我们...
It is. We gotta move her right away. - Okay, uh... Let's, uh...
我们从这边穿过去
Let's go through this way.
你很忙 还有其他病人 我不想占用你的时间
You're busy. I don't wanna take you away from other patients.
不...不会的 完全没关系
No, it's, uh... No. It's not a problem at all.
我送你们俩过去
We'll just get you two on your way.
这样就少了一个病人要我们操心了
And it's one less patient for us to... to worry about.
克莱尔 快跑
Claire, run!
别动
Don't move!
颈动脉 心脏的高速公路
The carotid artery. It's the heart's superhighway.
每分钟600毫升 然而 上帝却将它放在这里
600 milliliters per minute, and yet God placed it right here,
完全不受保护
completely unprotected.
举起双手
Hands!
等等 不 你可不会想伤害我 那个飞行员
Wait! No, you don't wanna hurt me. The pilot.
什么飞行员 好吧 你在说什么鬼话
What pilot? All right, what the fuck are you talking about?
帮忙让飞机降落的人 他还活着
The one who helped land the plane. He's alive.
我可以带你们找到他 如果你让的话
I can take you to him if you let me.
嘿
Hey.
飞行员... - 蒂莫西欧班农
The pilot... - Timothy O'Bannon.
你是说他还活着
You're telling me he's still alive?
你们找到他的尸体了吗
Have you recovered his body?
你是死刑犯 你本来要被转移去执行死刑
You're on death row. You're being transported to be executed.
你真的觉得我们会相信
Do you really expect us to believe
你觉得自己必须要救 某人的性命 而不是逃亡
that you felt compelled to save a man's life instead of running?
不 我想要拿个保险
No, I wanted an insurance policy.
你们让我的落跑计划落空了 我要兑现那份保单了
Now that you've thwarted my escape, I am cashing in that policy.
我们凭什么相信他还活着
And why should we believe that he's still alive?
因为我是个极其出色的医生
Because I'm a phenomenal doctor.
你有36个病人死了
Thirty-six of your patients are dead.
不可能每个都救下的
You can't save 'em all.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
你满嘴谎话 哥们
You're full of shit, dude.
病人是43岁的菲律宾男性 长♥期♥烟民
The patient is a 43-year-old Filipino male. Lifelong smoker.
他的右肩上有一道肩袖手术留下的侧疤
He has a lateral scar on his right shoulder from rotator cuff surgery.
他有哮喘 服用中等剂量的来士普治疗抑郁症
He suffers from asthma. Takes a moderate dose of Lexapro to treat his depression,
我会建议他减少剂量
a dosage I would recommend decreasing.
你想要什么东西
You want something.
终于说到了
And here we are.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我在西雅图的第一联邦银行有个保险箱
I have a safe deposit box at First Federal Bank in Seattle.
337号♥箱
Box number 337.
让银行行长亲自护送 送来这里给我
Have the bank president escort it here to me,
早上6点前送到 要原封不动
unopened and un-tampered with, by 6:00 a.m.,
那么 飞行员就能活下来
and the pilot lives.
如果不这么做呢
And if I don't?
那飞行员会死
Then the pilot dies.
我将他从废墟里拉出来后查看了他的状况
When I pulled him from the wreckage, I assessed his condition.
病人处于休克状态 心率升高 精神萎靡 意识混乱
The patient was in shock, had an elevated heart rate. Lethargic. Confused.
原来问题在于脑水肿
Turns out the culprit was cerebral edema.
我给他治疗了 他状况稳定
I treated him. He's stable.
在某个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
但时间不多了
But the clock is ticking.
你在树林里做诊断 治疗脑水肿
You diagnosed and treated brain swelling in the woods?
你知道头部穿孔术吗
Hmm. Are you familiar with trepanation?
脑肿胀时 它的选择非常有限
When the brain swells, it has limited options.
不能向上 也不能向外扩张
It can't go up. Can't go out.
所以只能下到头颅底部
So it goes down into the base of the skull
小脑与脑干的交汇处
where the cerebellum meets the brain stem.
问题在于脑干不喜欢别人来烦自己
The trouble is, the brain stem doesn't like company.
除非降低颅内压力 否则死亡就在眼前
Death is imminent unless you release the pressure.
头部穿孔术是在头骨上钻孔的手术
Trepanation is the procedure where you drill burr holes into the skull.
这一做法 考古学家和历史学家已经沿用了
It's a practice that has been observed by archaeologists and historians
一千五百年
for 1,500 years.
如果印加医生可以在丛林里 诊断并治疗脑水肿
If an Incan doctor can diagnose and treat brain swelling in a jungle,
那我当然也能在树林里做到
I can certainly do it in the woods.
你在一个男人的脑袋里开了孔
You cut a hole in a man's head.
我原本可以的 如果我这么做了
I could have. And perhaps he would be in,
也许他的状况本会更好呢
yeah, better shape if I had.
不 我用甘露醇对他进行了化学治疗
No, I treated him chemically with Mannitol that I obtained
是从一家恶心透顶的兽医诊所弄来的
from a disgusting excuse for a veterinary clinic.
每八小时80毫克 最后一次用药是在晚上10点
Eighty milligrams every eight hours. Last administered at 10:00 p.m.
所以 如果欧班农先生 在日出前得不到下一剂药
So, if Mr. O'Bannon doesn't get his next dose by sunrise,
那么就要出大事啦
then pop goes the weasel.
或者 更准确的描述是...
Or more accurately...
听着 337号♥箱
Listen, box 337.
让银行行长早上6点前原封不动送来给我
Have the bank president deliver it to me, unopened, by 6:00 a.m.,
否则飞行员就会死
or the pilot dies.
另外 去检查一下你手腕上那颗痣吧
And have that mole on your wrist checked.
形状不对称 说明是黑色素瘤
Its asymmetrical shape suggests melanoma.
不用谢我
You are welcome.
你怎么看
What do you think?
他在唬人 弗兰克 - 为什么
I smell bullshit, Frank. - Why?
飞行员不可能活下来 不可能
There ain't no way that pilot survived. Ain't no way.
如果他真活下来了呢
What if he has?
拜托 哈赤 你就想想
Okay, come on. I mean, Hutch, just think about it, okay?
如果他活下来了 那我们有义务找到他 带他回来
I mean, if he has, then we have a duty to find him and bring him home.
拜托 哥们 我们根本不知道 那个箱子里有什么
Come on, man. We have no idea what's in that box.
也许是炸♥弹♥
It could be a bomb,
武器
a weapon,
或真的癌症
or actual cancer.
我觉得我们应该把盒子交给维格
I think we should bring Wigg the box.
飞行员有妻子 两个女儿...
The pilot has a wife, two daughters...
我不想当那个通知他女儿 说我们拿他的性命做赌注的人
And I don't wanna be the one to tell his girls that we gambled on his life.
同意 而且 如果我们找到了飞行员
Agreed. Okay, besides, if we find the pilot,
他也许真的会告诉我们驾驶舱发生了什么
he might actually tell us what really happened in that cockpit.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
You have something to tell me?
没有
No.
驾驶舱怎么了
What about the cockpit?
我们要把飞行员救回来 好吗 联络银行
We bring the pilot home, okay? Contact the bank.
叫醒某个人 我们要把那箱子送过来
Wake somebody up. Let's get that box en route.
弗兰克 你对我隐瞒了什么
Frank, what aren't you telling me?
(塔纳纳沙洲酒铺)
嘿 陌生人 你感觉如何
Hey, stranger. How you feeling?
按撞车后的标准来看 已经很不错了
Good as can be expected after a car crash,
身旁还陪着一个疯子
with a madman
而且是在冻原上
in the frozen tundra.
听着 我只是...我想
Look, I just, um... I wanted to
为将你牵扯进这整团乱麻而道歉 我...
apologize for dragging you into this whole mess. I...
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我的错
It is.
你是对的 我不用脑子 那么做很蠢
You know, you were right. I don't think. It was stupid.
有时我觉得自己就像 我们在英文课上读的那个剧里的国王
Sometimes I feel like that king from the play we read in English.
哪个剧
What play?
希腊的那个 记得吗
The Greek one, remember?
那人的王国发生瘟疫
The guy's kingdom had a plague.
最后发现是他造成的
And it turned out that he was the one who caused it.
对 但他受了诅咒
Yeah, but he was cursed.
你并没有
You're not.
我去哪里都会出事 会有人受伤
Everywhere I go, something goes wrong. People get hurt.
我不知道要怎么做到 但我要改变这一点
I don't know how, but I'm gonna change that.
嘿 孩子们 感觉如何
Hey, kiddos. How we feeling?
吉拉 我需要给你做检查
Kira, I need to take your vitals.
你是对的 它确实带来了好运
You were right. It is good luck.
我们有问题了 我们联络了银行行长
We got a problem. We made contact with the bank president.
但没有钥匙 连她也打不开保险箱
But without a key, even she can't open the box.
他们必须钻开锁
They're gonna need to drill the lock.
好吧 只要他们在行动就好
Okay, well, just tell me they're doing something about it.
哈赤 - 是锁匠打来的
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表