剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
你是在一个古老的海床上行走
you're actually walking across an ancient seabed.
你会看到珊瑚化石
You can find fossilized coral,
三叶虫
trilobites,
你从没听说过的鱼类
fish you've never even heard of.
人们在那里会找到各种各样
I mean, people find all sorts of things up here
他们绝对想不到的生物
that they never thought they would.
这次不行
Not this time.
把我关进大牢意味着 颠覆我父亲毕生坚守的一切
Sending me to prison would undermine everything my father stood for.
他的荣誉 他的原则
His honor, his principles.
他的精神遗产
His legacy.
他根本不会在乎那些
He wouldn't have given a shit about any of that.
你不了解我父亲
You didn't know my father.
我了解我女儿
Knew my daughter.
知道我对她的感觉
Know how I feel about her.
不 你的老爸只会希望你快乐
No, your old man, he would've wanted you to be happy.
他会希望你知道他爱你 仅此而已
And he'd want you to know that he loved you. That's it.
希德 每一天都是 从死亡那里偷来的又一天
Sid, every day is another day stolen from death.
好吗
Okay?
我是经历了沉痛的教训才明白的
I learned that the hard way.
但你还在 我还在
But you're here, and I'm here.
这还没结束 好吗
And this isn't over, okay?
离结束还早得很
Not by a long shot.
安纳波利斯的《首都宪报》 把胶片发过来了
The Capital Gazette in Annapolis sent over the camera rolls.
我把我们称为提埃格的 男人的照片印了出来
I printed out the images of the man we call Thiago.
这是全部
Is this everything?
对 七张照片 - 摄影师知道些什么
That's it. Seven shots. - What does the photographer know?
什么都不知道 他2012年去世了
Nothing. He died in 2012.
让你的朋友去查其他的人脸 其中一定有人知道些内情
Get your friend to run these other faces. One of these people might know something.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这些照片是超过25年前的
These pictures are over 25 years old.
里面一半的人估计已经不在了
Half the people in them are probably dead.
这个女孩现在可能跟我一样大了 - 所以呢
This girl could be my age by now. - So?
所以也许我们不应把重点放在人脸上
So maybe we shouldn't be so focused on their faces.
也许我们应该问另一个问题
Maybe we should be asking a different question.
比如 安纳波利斯有什么 - 他去那里总有原因吧
Like what is in Annapolis? - Well, something brought him there.
也许是海军学院的一部分
Could've been part of the Naval Academy.
也许他曾在国会山工作 - 也许他有家室
Could've worked at the Capitol. - Could have a family.
我去问迈克能不能查其他人脸
I'll see if Mike can run the other faces.
与此同时 哈赤 我们来建一份犯人侧写
In the meantime, Hutch, let's build a profile.
从安纳波利斯开始
Let's start with Annapolis,
找出他最初去那里的原因
see if we can figure out what brought him here in the first place.
嘿 我好像有发现
Hey, I think I found something.
感觉很重要 我不清楚 也可能没意义
It seems important. I don't know. It could be nothing.
布里格斯
Briggs.
来电时 我必须开始重新调配无线电
When the power was restored I had to start recalibrating the radios.
有时电流突然涌入会导致接收器频率偏移
Power surges can sometimes mess with the frequency offset of our receivers.
总之 呃 我就是这时候发现了一个信♥号♥♥
Anyway, um, that's when I found it, a signal.
什么信♥号♥♥
What signal?
来自指挥站内部某处的传输信♥号♥♥
A transmission signal coming from somewhere inside the command post,
而且不是我们的信♥号♥♥
and it's not ours.
你肯定 - 百分之百
You certain about that? - A hundred percent.
斯科菲德 嘿
Scofield, hey!
斯科菲德
Scofield!
把笼子打开
Open that cage.
你装了监听器 这是你来的目的 - 不知你在说什么
You wired? That why you're here? - Don't know what you're talking about.
是他们派你来的 中情局在监听吗
Did they fucking send you? Is the CIA listening?
我不知道你在说什么 - 装置在哪
I don't know what you're talking about. - Where the fuck is the device?
告诉我
Where is it?
斯科菲德 别这样 嘿
Scofield. No. Hey.
斯科菲德 够了 嘿...
Scofield, enough! Hey, hey.
住手...
Enough! Enough.
自我们逮捕他以来 他们就一直在监听我们
They've been listening to us since the moment we brought him in.
谁在监听 联调局 - 中情局
Who's been listening? The feebs? - The CIA.
为什么 - 对 为什么
Why? - Yeah, why?
就算他们怀疑你做错了什么事
Even if they suspected you've done something wrong,
为什么不直接联络我们 - 因为他们不信任你们
why not reach out to us? - Because they don't trust you,
所以你们才被监听了
which is why you are being bugged.
你知道 我仍然不确定他知道
You know, I'm still not convinced he knew.
提埃格 他知道的 - 对 你为什么这么觉得
Thiago? He knew. - Yeah, why do you think that?
我看见他的表情了 他似乎... - 他知道
You know, I saw his face, he seem-- - He knew.
他似乎吓了一跳
He seemed caught off guard.
他知道 - 也可能是哈弗洛克给他装的监听器
He knew. - I mean, Havlock could have bugged him.
这完全是中情局的行事作风
This has the CIA's fingerprints all over it.
你想想
Think about it.
提埃格是怎么在我们之前 找到哈弗洛克的
How did Thiago find Havlock before we did?
因为他有帮手
Because he has help.
中情局在给他情报
The CIA is feeding him intel.
他们希望我们找到提埃格 因为他们想监听我们
They wanted us to find Thiago because they wanted to bug us.
弗兰克 莎拉在电♥话♥上
Frank. I got Sarah.
好的 稍等
Okay, one second.
谢谢 出去时请关门
Thank you. Close the door on your way out.
嘿 亲爱的 不
Hey, honey. No.
不 这里没问题 我...
No, everything's okay. I...
其实我想和你见面聊聊
You know, actually I wanna get together and talk.
卢克在吗
Is Luke there?
那好 那我...我现在过去
Good, okay. I'll... I'm gonna leave now.
我很快就到 好的 拜拜
I'll be there soon. Okay. Bye.
怎么了
What is it?
家里的事 我去去就回
It's a family matter. I'll be back soon.
别让联调局和他说话
Don't let the FBI talk to him.
我会考虑你的话
I'll think about what you said,
好吗 - 弗兰克 出什么事了
all right? - Frank, what's wrong?
嘿 各位
Hey, guys?
有人吗
Hello?
在这里
Right here.
嘿 - 我的天啊
Hey. - Jesus, fuck!
天啊 你吓死我了
Man, you gave me a scare.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是 你知道 我有些...
It's just, you know, I'm a little...
卢克在哪
Where's Luke?
我们刚在外面
We were just outside...
这里
Right here.
卢克
Luke.
我想和你跟妈妈聊聊
I wanna talk to you and your mom.
不如我们坐下吧
Why don't we take a seat?
请给我点耐心 因为我不知道要从哪儿说起
Bear with me because I'm not sure where I'm gonna start.
(《阿♥拉♥斯加荒野》 沃尔特科茨著)
从头开始
Start at the beginning.
枪来自芝加哥
The gun's from Chicago.
属于一个我和迈克追踪多月的逃犯
It belonged to a fugitive Mike and I were chasing for months.
最终 我们捉到了他
Eventually we got him.
他接受了庭审
They tried him.
被送到斯泰特维尔惩教中心
They sent him up to Statesville.
他监禁不到一个月时
He wasn't in lockup more than a month
一个旧日的敌对帮派成员将他殴打致死
before an old rival gang beat him to death.
你说的是库根
You're talking about Coogan.
对
Yeah.
该死的帕第库根
Paddy fucking Coogan.
他被杀害前 仍在接受审讯期间时
Before he was killed, when he was still on trial,
迈克和我在另一个案子里 发现了一些被没收资产
Mike and I came across some seized assets for a separate case.
这些资产包括一把武器
And these assets included a weapon.
与库根其中一起谋杀案相关
It was linked to one of Coogan's murders.
问题是...
The problem...
问题是 迈克和我发现 枪上的指纹与他的不匹配
The problem was when Mike and I discovered the prints on the gun didn't match his.
这一宗谋杀案是地方检察官立案的关键
This particular murder was key to the DA's case.
枪证明了他不是凶手
The gun proved that he wasn't the killer.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
你必须理解 我说的是杀人凶手
I mean, you gotta understand, I'm talking about a man who killed.
他冷酷地杀了两名警♥察♥
Who executed two police in cold blood,
他犯了性贩卖♥♥罪 贩毒罪
who trafficked in sex, he trafficked in drugs,
他家暴妻子 几乎导致她丧命
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表