剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
你在中情局的朋友 抹除你身份时漏掉了这张照片
Your friends at the CIA missed this photo when they erased you.
也就是说我们会仔细查看 每一张人脸 每一个微笑和细节
Which means we're gonna comb through every face, smile and detail
拼凑出你的人生
and reconstruct your life.
你的关连人士 你的朋友
Your associates, your friends.
你所爱和在乎的每一个人
Everyone that you love and care about,
包括你和中情局的“地下恋情”
including your little romance with the CIA.
你也许绝望地效忠于兰利
And while you may be hopelessly devoted to Langley,
相信我 他们对你的爱是暂时的
trust me, their love for you is fleeting.
一旦他们发现你曝露了
And once they find out that you have been compromised,
你就成了负担
you become a liability.
我们都知道中情局是怎么处理负担的
And we both know how the Agency deals with liabilities.
你来这里就是为了铲除某个负担的
You came here to remove one.
斯科菲德小姐
Miss Scofield,
我坐在你面前
I'm sitting here before you
是因为一个大部分人 无法理解的原则性理念
because of a principled ideal most people cannot understand.
一个将重新定义你们国家未来的理念
An ideal that will redefine the future of your country.
我雇主的方式是不是很极端
Are my employer's methods extreme?
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
会伤及无辜吗
Will innocent lives be lost?
是的 到了这个地步 我们都是牺牲品
Yes. We're all casualties at this point.
但这个使命是公正合理的
But this cause is just.
这个任务是我的救赎
This mission is my salvation.
我已经准备好牺牲自己的所有 来确保任务成功
And I am prepared to sacrifice everything I have to see it through.
你呢
Are you?
弗兰克 我们遇到麻烦了
Frank. Frank, we've got a situation.
好 到此为止
Okay. We're done.
布里格斯 发生了什么
Briggs, what's going on?
州警回应了国王小屋的一个求救
Troopers responded to a call at King's Lodge.
他们到场后发现有个囚犯在墙上钻洞
When they got there, they found an inmate cutting holes in the walls.
真的 - 他想将房♥间连在一起
Really? - He was trying to connect the rooms.
我们认为他磕了“浴盐”
We think he's on bath salts.
你识别他身份了吗 - 是 亨利帕顿 绰号♥“响骨”
Did you ID him? - Yeah. Henry "Rattlebones" Patton.
他是“术士帮”的成员
He is a member of the Warlocks gang.
他因为杀死一名便衣警♥察♥被判终身监禁
And he is doing life for killing an undercover cop.
正如我说的 他不喜欢警♥察♥
Like I said, not a big fan of cops.
嘿...放下枪
Hey, hey! Guns down.
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
放下枪 好吗
Put your gun down. Okay?
不如我们俩好好谈谈
What do you say you and me talk this out?
不如我们...冷静一下
Why don't we... Should we take this down a notch?
来电了
Well, the power's back on.
(帕顿 已死)
帕顿找到了 还有两个囚犯仍然在逃
With Patton down, we have two inmates still at large.
马库斯兰西和朱利安斯蒂尔
Marcus Ramsey and Julian Steel.
兰西是英国SAS特种部队前精英突击队员
Ramsey, former blade for the British SAS
他犯了一连串银行抢劫罪
who was convicted of a series of bank robberies.
好 斯蒂尔呢 - 谋杀罪终身监禁
Okay. What about Steel? - Serving life for murder.
声称他是被错误定罪了
Claims he was wrongfully convicted.
州警找到一个目击者 看到他乘坐一辆卡车离开切纳里奇
Troopers have a witness who saw him lifting a truck out of Chena Ridge.
我们认为他跨越边界了 - 所以他想逃去北面的州
We think he jumped the line. - So he's headed for the lower 48.
是 我们认为是这样 他是想投奔在图尔萨的兄弟
Yeah, we think so. Trying to connect with his brother in Tulsa.
好的 只剩两个了 可以应付得来 对吧
Okay. Two left. That's manageable, right?
我们能找到两个犯人
We can find two inmates?
什么都说不准 哥们
I ain't taking any fucking bets, man.
我以为我找错地方了
I thought I had the wrong place.
行动支援部正在努力关闭死亡开关
OSB's working to neutralize the dead man's switch.
等他们成功后 我们可对哈弗洛克进行致命打击
Once they do, we're cleared hot on Havlock.
这是什么
What's this?
我以为你知道呢
You tell me.
你那位法警朋友昨晚抓到他了
Your marshal friend picked him up last night.
联调局通知了我们 因为他们需要帮忙识别他的身份
The Bureau looped us in because they needed help identifying him.
不可能 - 他人在那里
That's not possible. - Well, he's there.
为什么 我们的老朋友 为什么会在哈弗洛克那里行动
Why? What's our old friend doing on the ground with Havlock?
这问题不严重 - 他被拘捕了
It's not an issue. - He's in custody.
他什么都不知道 - 不好意思
He doesn't know anything. - I'm sorry,
我是不小心踏入《阴阳魔界》了
did I just step into the fucking Twilight Zone?
还是说你忘了我们的老朋友 知道行动的细节
Or did you forget that our old friend has operational details?
如果他决定透漏情报
If he decides to shine a light into the shadows,
那天下就大乱了
the rats are gonna scatter.
斯科菲德知道多少
How much does Scofield know?
我不能说
I can't say.
她知道他曾为他父亲做事吗
She know that he worked for her father?
他是他生前的徒弟
He was his protégé?
听好了 这是五级火警
Listen to me. This is a five-alarm fire.
我们的房♥子正在燃烧 你需要控制火势
Our house is burning and you need to contain it.
现在就做 行动要快
Do it now, do it fast.
因为我不会让你的小项目
Because I am not about to let your pet project
将火引到任何除了你之外的人身上
drag anyone else down into the flames but you.
说吧
Talk to me.
我们破解了哈弗洛克的钓鱼电邮的加密
We cracked the encryption on Havlock's spoofed e-mail
找到建死亡开关的技术宅了
and found the gearhead that made the dead man's switch.
她不肯开口
She won't talk.
她想要律师 - 去她的律师
She wants a lawyer. - Fuck her lawyer.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
那我们就向外国情报监视法法庭 提出紧急法律要求
So we made an emergency legal request to the FISA court.
他们入侵了她的硬件
They got into her hardware.
我就是这样通过 六个不同的代理服务器将IP追踪到
Which is how I managed to trace the IP through six different proxies
特拉维夫的一个伺服器的
to a server in Tel Aviv.
所以死亡开关并没关闭 - 对 还没有
So the dead man's switch is not off? - Not yet, no.
(下次身份验证 密♥码♥)
开关仍在运作中 但我重新配置了系统时钟
The switch is still active, but I reconfigured the system clock.
让它误以为还没到启动的时间
Fooled it into thinking it's not yet time to trigger.
但档案...
But the Archive...
仍然在哈弗洛克伺服器上的某处
Is still floating around out there somewhere on Havlock's server.
这就是你的大突破 只有这样吗
That's the big win? That's all you've got?
哈弗洛克仍然有怎样的威胁
What kind of a threat does Havlock still present?
他的开关没用了
His switch is disabled.
是的 档案仍在哈弗洛克的伺服器上
And, yes, the Archive is still on Havlock's server,
但他无法进入
but he's locked out of it.
他看不到文件 他无法启动开关
He can't see the file. He can't trigger the switch.
我们正在努力清除档案 但需要一些时间
We're working now to scrub the Archive, but it's going to take some time.
我们没有时间了
We do not have time.
该死的贱♥人♥ - 我会处理好的
Fucking bitch! - I'll get it done.
嘿
Hey.
我们会让提埃格开口的 好吗
We'll get Thiago to talk, okay?
他不可能一辈子保护他们
He can't protect them forever.
所以...
So...
弗吉尼亚州东区正式召开大陪审团庭审
Eastern District of Virginia's officially summoning a grand jury,
提呈指控
presenting charges.
马上就要起诉了
An indictment is imminent.
好 那我们该怎么做
Okay. So, what do we do?
我们什么都不做
We don't do anything.
这事你无法解决的
You can't fix this.
谁都做不到
Nobody can.
我为他们伤害了很多人 弗兰克
I hurt a lot of people for them, Frank.
说了很多谎
Told a lot of lies.
我早该知道会有这一天
I should've seen this coming.
我早该知道他们会像 对其他人那样背后捅我一刀
I should've known that they would double-cross me like everybody else.
这样的事谁都预测不了
Nobody could've foreseen this.
那是我的工作 弗兰克
That's my job, Frank.
预测
To anticipate.
提前六步行动
To see six steps ahead.
如果我要进行庭审 也许就再也见不到我的家人了
If this goes to trial, I may never see my family again.
没有任何神奇的解决办法
There's no magical way out.
如果你继续向前走...
If you keep going out there...
我是说...一直走到很远的地方
I mean... and I mean way out,
走出视线范围
past the horizon,
你最终会到达布鲁克斯岭
you'll eventually come to the Brooks Range.
那是一个极其不寻常的地方
It's about as unusual as any place up here.
那是海洋形成的山脉
It's mountains made by the ocean.
在那里跋涉时
So when you hike through it,
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表