剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
(为费尔班克斯祈祷)
(直流 交流 逆变器)
他癫痫发作了
He's seizing.
回巴士上 准备静脉注射生理盐水
Get back to the bus, set an IV with a saline drip.
收到 我去拿急救箱
Copy. I'll grab the med kit.
别反抗了 小伙伴
Don't fight it, chuckaboo.
顺其自然吧
Let it go.
很快就结束了
It'll all be over real soon.
是
Yeah.
你多重 60公斤 6♥4♥公斤左右
What are you, a buck thirty? 140?
当你是65公斤吧
Let's figure 65 kilograms.
我得让你活下去
Gotta keep you breathing.
停下 拜托你
Stop. Please.
瞧瞧你啊 还活着
Look at you. You're still alive.
为你开心
Good for you.
情况如何
How we doing?
现在 我不希望你担心 因为我最初是在得州
Now, I don't want you to worry because I got my start in Texas
进行注射死刑而开始职业生涯的
doing lethal injections.
干吗 开个玩笑...
What? I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我希望你放轻松
So I want you just to relax
因为你表现得很棒
because you are doing great.
这就对了
There we go.
八小时内
And within eight hours,
你就会获得自♥由♥了
you'll be free...
或者 会死去
or dead.
不
No.
祝我们好运吧
Wish us luck.
积极的态度
Positive attitude!
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯)
(中♥央♥情报局)
《失序边缘》
第一季第六集
和黄金谷电力公♥司♥聊过了 加科纳以北全部断电 手♥机♥ 数据
Talked to GVEA. Everything's down north of Gakona. Cellular. Data.
连费尔班克斯国际机场也不例外 他们让所有飞机绕道安克雷奇
Even FAI's dark. They're rerouting all air traffic through Anchorage.
我们的逃犯呢 - 有六个仍然在逃
What about our fugitives? - We have six outstanding inmates.
我们应该更换公共波段无线电的加密匙
We should switch the encryption key on our common band radio.
是 要不要抛硬币决定 谁去和费尔班克斯警局聊
Yeah, you wanna flip a coin on who talks to FPD?
老大仍对机构间曲棍球比赛不爽
Chief's still sore about the interagency hockey game.
是啊 你撞断了他的腿
Yeah, you broke his leg.
嘿 是冰的错 好吗 - 冰个鬼
Hey, the ice broke his leg, okay? - Ice, my ass.
我会和他聊的 让他储备燃料
I'll talk to him and tell him to conserve fuel.
逆温现象会让情况很棘手
The inversion's gonna get nasty.
逆温 - 什么是逆温
Inversion? - What is the inversion?
空气质量 因为大量柴火 就算是平常的日子也够糟的了
Air quality. Bad enough on a normal day with all the firewood.
但停电时大家都会木材点火取暖
But with the power out, everybody's gonna be using wood for heat.
加上上方的冷空气 这里会比7月的休斯顿雾霭更严重
Add a lid of cold air on top, it's gonna get smoggier than Houston in July.
听我说 科尔 帮我个忙 联络惩教署
Listen, Cole, do me a favor. Reach out to the DOC.
看他们那边能调派什么人手
See what kind of manpower they can provide.
简 联络州长办公室
Jane, contact the governor's office.
告诉他们我们将启动 椭圆曲线加密协议 怎么了
Tell 'em we're gonna initiate ECC protocols. What's up?
我们在旅馆找到的硬盘 有什么最新进展
The hard drive that we found at the motel, what's the latest?
送到空军基地了
It's at the air base.
破解了吗 - 没有 为什么问
Has it been decrypted? - No, why?
因为联调局会想把那个硬盘转到自己手上
Because the Bureau's gonna try to transfer that drive into their custody.
我们不能允许那发生 至少要先知道里面的内容
We can't let that happen, not until we understand the contents.
好的 我会打几个电♥话♥
Okay. I'll make some phone calls.
担心她吗
Worried about her?
我担心所有人 哈赤
I'm worried about everyone, Hutch.
我联络了我在芝加哥的老搭档迈克
I reached out to my old partner Mike in Chicago
看看他能不能帮我们找出信使的身份
to see if he can help us ID the Courier.
迈克 你从没提过迈克这个人
Mike? You never mentioned Mike.
我该吃醋吗 他比我美吗
Should I be jealous? Is he prettier than me?
没有谁比你更美 哈赤
No one's better looking than you, Hutch.
嘿
Hey.
如果信使是中情局派去 让飞机坠落 杀死哈弗洛克的
If the CIA sent the Courier to bring down that plane and kill Havlock,
那么他的任务还没完成
the job ain't done.
他将完成自己开始的工作
He's gonna finish what he started.
罗恩 嘿
Ron, hey.
他的情况怎么样
How is he?
很幸运
Lucky.
他所有检查项目都正常
All his panels are normal.
他说左手腕不舒服
He said something about his left wrist.
X光没问题 没有骨折 他没事 吉拉也是
The X-ray was clean. There's no break. He's fine. Kira, too.
他们俩都不会有事的
They're both gonna be fine.
谢谢你 - 斯科特医生
Thanks. - Dr. Scott.
急诊室需要你 从韦恩莱特堡送过来的病人 是撞击事故
We need you in the ER. Transport out of Fort Wainwright was in a collision.
现在病人会急增 我们不确定会有多少人受伤
We're about to get a patient surge. We're unsure of how many injuries.
克莱尔 嘿 我能帮忙吗
Claire, hey. Can I help?
你应该陪卢克
You should stay with Luke.
别这样 是我 我能做什么
Come on. It's me. What can I do?
通知血库做好准备
Put the blood bank on standby.
确保每个病区都有复苏囊 以防我们需要手动通气
Make sure there's an Ambu bag in every bay in case we need to manually ventilate.
好 你去吧 我来就行
Okay. Go. I'm on it.
好的
Okay.
(费尔班克斯普罗维登斯医院)
三号♥房♥需要做交叉配血
We need a crossmatch in room three.
嘿 看路
Hey, careful.
我只想穿过去
I'm trying to get through.
这边有个身份未知女性 血压180 99 可能有颅内血肿
I got a Jane Doe. BP 180 over 99. Possible intracranial hematoma.
是 放射科在走廊那边
Uh, yeah. Radiology's down the hall.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 杰瑞米 - 嘿 你好
Hey, uh, Jeremy. - Hey, what's up?
你认识那个人吗 那个急救员
Do you know that guy? The medic?
不太清楚 现在救护车从四面八方送人过来
Uh, I'm not sure. We've got rigs coming in from all over.
谢谢 有什么问题吗 卢克还好吗
Thanks. What's wrong? Is Luke okay?
他没事 我觉得医院可能有些情况
He's fine. I think we may have a situation here at the hospital.
我正在送物资 然后遇到了一个男人 他是个急救人员
I'm running supplies and there's this-this guy. This medic...
谁 哪个急救人员 - 问题就在这里
Who? Which medic? - Well, that's the thing...
我...
I just...
我感觉他是你在找的人之一
I feel like he's one of yours.
你觉得他是逃犯
You think he's a fugitive?
对 我觉得我...
Yeah. I think I've...
我觉得我在你的档案里看过他
I think I've seen him in one of your files.
听着 保持距离 通知值班的警官
Uh, listen, keep your distance. Notify the officer in charge.
让他打给费尔班克斯警局 我这就来 - 不 弗兰克
Have him call the FPD. I'm on the way. - No, Frank.
你不用过来 派个人来就好
You don't need to come. Just send someone.
我这就来 好吗 回答你的问题 工作还是家人
I'm on my way, okay? The answer to your question, work or family?
我选择我们
I choose us.
每一次都会这样选
Every time.
还好电梯仍能用
Good thing the elevators are still working.
只有这台能用 它配给了柴油发电机
Just this one. It's assigned to a diesel generator.
放射科在地下层 D2走廊
Radiology is on the basement level. Hall D2.
嗨
Hi.
我是维格医生
I'm Dr. Wigg.
小羊羔 你叫什么名字
What's your name, lamb chop?
克莱尔 电梯门开的时候
Claire. When this elevator door opens,
你打给值班的医疗飞机 你跟他们解释说
you're gonna call the flight medic on duty, and you're going to explain to them
我们有个外轴性出血的病人
that we have a patient with an extra-axial bleed.
你告诉他们 她需要用空中救护机转移
You're going to tell them that she needs to be transported by air ambulance
去阿♥拉♥斯加区域医院 而且你已经和遥测中心确认过了
to Alaska Regional, and that you've already cleared this with telemetry.
克莱尔 你能做到吗
Can you do that, Claire?
很好
Good.
弗兰克 收到吗 我觉得我知道他是谁了
Frank, do you copy? I think I know who we're looking for.
我们的逃犯是一个医生 叫威廉维格医生 又名死亡天使
Our fugitive is a physician named Dr. William Wigg, aka the Angel of Death.
这家伙很聪明 在耶鲁接受的教育
This guy's smart. Yale-educated.
有神经肿瘤学认证 发表过许多论文
Board certified in neuro-oncology. Well-published.
他也是个连环杀手
He's also a serial killer.
根据法庭记录 维格曾给他多达36名病人
Court records say Wigg poisoned as many as 36 of his own patients
和同事下毒
and fellow staff members.
2005年 他被定死罪
In 2005, he was convicted on capital murder
过去十年都在鹈鹕湾监狱坐牢
and he's spent the past decade in Pelican Bay.
他这个月已经用完了所有上诉机会
He exhausted all of his appeals this month
JPATS运输机坠机时 他本要被运往特雷霍特进行处决
and was being transported to Terre Haute for execution when our JPATS went down.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表