剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
你都没尽力
You ain't even trying.
我有啊 我只是力气不够大
I am. I'm not strong enough.
自己想办法
Figure it out.
如果需要 去找人帮忙
Go get help if you need to.
我在监狱熬过了12年 又在坠机中存活下来
I didn't survive 12 years in prison and a plane crash
我不要在这里像头该死的熊一样死去
to die out here like a fucking bear.
嗨
Hello.
嗨 孩子 我给你留了张字条
Hey, kid. I left you a note.
不 我过来检查陷阱 一切还好吗
No. I came up to check the traps. Everything all right?
好 我有啊
Okay, I am.
我正坐着呢
I am literally sitting down.
天啊 沃克
Oh, my God. Walker.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我就知道
I knew it.
我真为你开心
I am so happy for you.
华盛顿州立大学啊 沃克
Washington State, Walker.
你♥爸♥一定很为你自豪
Your dad would be so proud.
我现在出门好了
Let me get outta here.
我想庆祝一下
I wanna celebrate.
我现在回家
I'm coming home now.
戴上帽子
Get your hat.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
别这么做
Don't do this.
停下
Stop.
去解开它
Unhook it.
你听到了 解开它
You heard me. Unhook it.
给我解开它
Fucking unhook it.
你为什么不摘下它
Why haven't you taken it off?
我不会 - 帮我解下来
I don't know how. - Get me outta here.
来
Come on.
她有枪
She's got a gun!
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
二 三
Two, three.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
噢 糟糕
Oh, fuck.
(阿♥拉♥斯加州警)
噢 糟糕 她是警♥察♥
Oh, shit. She's a cop.
拿上她的钥匙
Get her keys.
她呢 - 别管她
What about her? - Don't worry about her.
找到她的钥匙
Find her fucking keys.
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯)
(中♥央♥情报局)
失序边缘
第一季第四集
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯 弗兰克)
举报热♥线♥一直在响 有人举报车辆被偷 宠物失踪
Tip line's ringing off the hook. We got stolen vehicles, missing pets,
有人闯入金锅旅馆
break-in at the Goldpanner Inn.
是吗 他们从金锅带走了什么
Yeah? What did they take from the Goldpanner?
现金 卡
Cash, cards.
你的肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
派一辆车去金锅
Send a car to the Goldpanner.
我们要确定那是一个逃犯 而不是某个趁火打劫的本地人
Let's make sure it's a fugitive and not some opportunistic local.
想聊聊巴蒂赛尔克吗
Wanna talk about Buddy Selk?
他抓到了一个逃犯
He's got a fugitive?
他在制♥作♥纪念搜捕行动的T恤衫
He's making T-shirts commemorating the manhunt.
估计他要在沃尔玛停车场售卖♥♥
Guess he's selling them up at the Walmart parking lot.
让他的祖母过去 我特别怕她
Send his grandmother. She scares the shit out of me.
可以让她应付他
She can deal with him.
雷姆尼克 在吗 - 小心陷阱
Remnick, you there? - Watch out for traps.
这是雷姆尼克 请讲
Go for Remnick.
弗兰克 我们遇到麻烦了
Frank, we got a problem.
这里有很多携带武器的百姓
I got all kinds of armed civilians down here.
男女都有 还有几个十岁不到的孩子
Men, women, couple kids who aren't even double digits.
老科尔贝克允许他们来的
They have permission from old man Kolbeck.
好 业主允许他们去那里
Okay. They have permission from the owner to be there,
如果他们想进行搜查 那我们什么也做不了
so if they wanna search, there's nothing we can do about it.
那山崖至少有30米
That drop's gotta be a hundred feet.
这人坠崖后不可能活下来
Ain't no way this guy survived that fall.
尸体就在那边 所以你们要留到太阳下山
The body's there somewhere so stay until sundown.
发生了什么 - 和华盛顿谈了
What's going on? - Spoke to DC.
网络部在调查 我的XenoGate账户被入侵情况
Cyber's looking into the breach of my XenoGate account.
你的肩膀怎么样了 - 我不想聊这个
How's your shoulder? - I don't wanna talk about it.
他在冰原越野车上搏斗时 扭伤了发球侧的肩膀
He tweaked his serving shoulder in that tundra buggy brawl.
简 我不想谈这事 - 他打网球
Jane. I don't wanna talk about it. - He plays tennis?
弗兰克和兄弟们有一个乒乓球联赛
Frank and the guys have a Ping-Pong league,
他担心这会影响他的发球
and he's worried this might impact his serve.
噢 乒乓球联赛 真的啊
Oh, a Ping-Pong league. Really?
它叫“桌上网球” 是一种严肃 竞争性强的运动
It's called table tennis, and it's very serious, very competitive.
我们是算钱的
We play for money.
弗兰克 - 是
Frank. - Yeah.
露丝里德 艾斯特的州警
Ruth Reed, state trooper out of Ester.
她今早没有报到 所以他们派了一辆车过去
She didn't report for work this morning so they sent a car.
他们发现了她的尸体
They found her body.
我一起去
I'm coming with.
压住他 - 是 我在努力
Hold him down! - Yeah. I am trying.
嘿 好的 我需要一毫升氯丙嗪
Hey. Okay. I need a mil of droperidol.
警卫 发生了什么
Security! What happened?
那傻瓜想闯入韦恩格雷森的小屋
Dumbass tried to break into Wayne Greyson's cottage,
韦恩以为他是头野兽
and Wayne thought he was a wild animal.
我们… - 胡说
Here we… - Bullshit!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
真高兴你回来了 - 谢谢
It's good to have you back. - Thanks.
莎拉
Sarah.
怎么 - 我需要和你聊聊
Yeah? - I need a minute.
你知道 经历了这样的事件
You know that after an experience like yours,
根据政策 你应该和创伤咨♥询♥师聊聊
it's policy to sit down with a trauma counselor.
噢 不必了
Oh. Not necessary.
就…拜托 和托德聊聊
Just… Please, just talk to Todd.
我们正处于危机期间
We're in the middle of a crisis.
你要我坐下来聊自己的情绪
You want me to sit down and talk about my feelings?
本 我很好
Ben, I'm fine.
我很高兴你这么说
I'm glad to hear that,
但是 除非咨♥询♥师批准 你是不能回来工作的
but, until a counselor signs off, you can't come back to work.
和托德聊聊吧
Talk to Todd.
老天啊 联调局的人怎么已经来了
Jesus Christ. What the hell are the feds doing here already?
(联邦调查局)
来找我丈夫
Searching for my husband.
什么 你觉得他和州警的死有关
What, you think he had something to do with the death of a trooper?
如果对他的计划有帮助
If it serves his agenda.
哈赤 - 肖
Hutch. - Shaw.
弗兰克 今天真不容易 - 嘿
Frank. Hell of a day. - Hey.
是啊 今天还没结束
Yeah, well, it ain't over yet.
知道我们在找谁吗
Any idea who we're looking for?
还不知道 但这家伙是个残暴的混♥蛋♥
Not yet. But this guy's a brutal bastard.
受害人遭到钝物打击 被闷死
The victim was both bludgeoned and suffocated.
我们正经暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划比对指纹 - 要多久
We're running prints through VICAP now. - And how long's that gonna take?
一小时 也许两小时 - 我们等不了那么久
Hour. Maybe two. - We don't have that kind of time.
抱歉 我以为你离开了
I'm sorry. I thought you left?
我让她留下的 好吗 - 看来你弄了一顶像样的帽子
I told her to stay. Okay? - I see you got a real hat.
我们需要快速行动
We need to move quickly.
听着 大家都在齐心协力
Look, we're all pulling on the same oar here.
我在想办法找到名字 这样你们就能开始找人
I'm trying to find you a name so you can get to work.
如果你知道有什么途径 比联调局能更快识别杀手身份
If you know of a faster way to ID the killer than the FBI,
请告诉我
please let me know.
你们查过林间监控摄像了吗
Have you checked the trail cameras?
(林间监控画面)
年纪较大的是凯瑟琳凡洪恩 即凯蒂
The older one is Katherine Van Horn, aka Kitty.
她是个黑寡妇杀手 杀了她的三位丈夫
She's a black widow killer who murdered her three husbands,
一位未婚夫和缅因州的一位鳏夫
a fiancé and a widower in Maine.
她最后一位丈夫瘫痪了 因为砒霜没要他的命
Her last husband was paralyzed because the arsenic failed to kill him.
所以凡洪恩带他去泛舟 然后他溺水了
So Van Horn took him canoeing and then he drowned.
我还以为自己的恋爱运算糟呢
I thought I was unlucky in love.
她从被她杀死的男人那里偷走的
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表