剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
是豪猪驯鹿的分支
They're related to the Porcupine caribou.
它们是地球上 迁徙路程最长的陆地哺乳动物
They make the longest migration of any land mammal on Earth.
格哈德 你之前问北极光的事
Gerhard, you asked me about the northern lights.
我查过了 今晚我们很有可能
I checked, and we're primed to see
会看到增强的极光活动
an enhanced flow of aurora activity tonight.
幸运的人
Lucky man.
秀琳 你看到了什么
What'd you spot, Xiulin?
你又发现了一只太平鸟吗
Did you find another Bohemian Waxwing?
蒙提 我需要你来餐车一趟
Monty, I need you to join me in the dining car.
现在就来
Like, right fucking now.
我确定不会有什么事的
I'm sure, uh, everything will be fine.
一切都会好好的
Everything will be all right.
该死
Shit.
快啊
Come on!
那都是什么人啊
Who the hell are these guys?
我不知道 也不想知道
I don't know, and I don't wanna find out.
快 我们开走 - 我在努力
Let's go. Let's get out of here. - I'm trying.
那是枪吗 - 敲敲门
Is that a gun? - Knock, knock!
布洛克
Brock!
压住 - 好
Pressure on it. - Yeah.
他开枪打中我了
He shot me!
早上好
Good morning!
嘿
Hey. Hey.
放下
Put it down.
放下
Put it down.
好的
Okay.
我们必须在24小时内 交换人♥质♥ 否则他会行动
We'll need to make the swap within 24 hours or we lose him.
如果克劳的安保队抓到我 我不会活着离开布拉格
If Král's security team catches me, I'll be leaving Prague in a body bag.
到了那时 你会是一段遥远的回忆
By then, you'll be a distant memory.
周四 你打给大使♥馆♥ 说腹部疼痛
Thursday, you'll call the Consulate with abdominal pain,
他们会给你抽血
they'll run blood work.
周五 你飞回家进行紧急剖腹手术
Friday, you'll fly home for an emergency laparotomy.
请告诉我是我吃错东西
Please tell me it was something I ate.
你会在手术中死去
You won't survive the surgery.
你在这待多久 - 我的航♥班♥六小时后起飞
How long you here? - My flight's in six hours.
我们应该去老城
We should go to Old Town.
我们绝对不应该去
We most certainly should not.
你此刻身处波西米亚的古都
You're in the historical capital of Bohemia,
身边是一个仅剩一周生命的人
with a man who's just got a week left to live.
你总不能不满足将死之人的心愿吧
You're not gonna deny a dying man his last wish, are you?
希望你明白
Just so you know,
我可不需要你向联调局暗示
I certainly don't need you implying to the Bureau
你来这里是我背书的
that I endorse your presence.
你来这里纯粹是因为 你认识了绑走我妻子的人
You're only here because you know the man who took my wife.
她回家后 你就得走人
Once she comes home, you're gone.
你很生气 我懂
You're upset. I get it.
但我们不能让联调局将我们排挤在外
But we can't let the Bureau box us out.
你又用“我们”这个词了
There you go again with that "us."
好吧 你和我不是一个团队的
Okay, you and I are not a team.
我的逃犯身处你的管辖区
My fugitive is in your jurisdiction.
我们是威胁
We are a threat.
对谁的威胁
Threat to who?
中情局
The CIA.
除了我之外 还有谁和你解释 为什么那架飞机改道了
Has anyone but me offered an explanation as to why your plane was rerouted?
为什么哈弗洛克登机
Or why Havlock was boarded here?
如果你感觉我挑战了你的权威 那我很抱歉
Now, I'm sorry if you felt I undermined your authority,
但你和我并未被告知事情的全情
but you and I aren't being told the whole story.
弗兰克 我们需要你回到指挥站
Frank, we need you back at Command.
我们收到关于男孩父亲的线索
We got a lead on the boy's father.
让我帮助你 弗兰克
Let me help you, Frank.
我们不是一个团队的
We're not a team.
我妻子回家时 你就得走人
When my wife comes home, you go home.
我这就过去
On my way.
收到阿♥拉♥斯加探险公♥司♥的消息
Got word from Alyeska Adventures.
他们的其中一辆越野车 正进行北极圈六日旅行
One of their buggies was on a six-day tour of the Arctic Circle
他们不得不♥穿♥过距离坠机点8公里的区域
when they had to cross within five miles of the crash site.
不到一小时前无线电通讯中断了
Broke radio contact less than an hour ago.
这是什么
What are we looking at?
他们称之为“冻原越野车”
They call it the tundra buggy.
一家本地户外游公♥司♥用它来载游客北上
A local outfitter uses it to take tours up north
观察驯鹿群 野生动物 北极光等等
to visit caribou herds, see wildlife, northern lights, stuff like that.
其中一个乘客的姐姐本来要去
Sister of one of the passengers, she was gonna go,
但她病了 就没有去
but she fell sick, so she stayed behind.
他们的手♥机♥用同一个账户
Their cell phones, they share the same account.
她的相机40分钟前上传了这些图像
Her camera uploaded 40 minutes ago with these images.
幸好 她打给了费尔班克斯警局
Lucky for us, she called Fairbanks PD.
你调乘客名单了吗 - 21名乘客和工作人员
Have you pulled the passenger manifest? - Twenty-one passengers and crew.
21个人♥质♥
Twenty-one hostages.
这是名单
Here's the list.
男孩指认出这个人 名叫山姆巴克 他的爸爸
Boy identified this guy as Sam Barker. His dad.
我们正试图联络家属
We're still trying to contact the family.
其他人都有谁 - 这个大块头是阿尔詹托沃普
Who are the others? - Big guy there is Argento Volpe.
黑帮打手 因人口贩卖♥♥和卖♥♥淫罪等 六项罪名被定罪
A mob enforcer convicted on six counts of human trafficking and prostitution.
他们后面的是爱德华波特
The guy behind them is Edward Porter.
来自雷诺的魔术师
A magician from Reno
他的助手在一次表演中溺亡
whose assistant drowned during one of his acts.
她恰巧也是他的老婆 当时背着他出轨了
She also happened to be his wife who was cheating on him at the time.
他犯了谋杀罪
He's up for manslaughter.
然后是史宾赛托德考文顿
And then we have Spencer Todd Covington.
国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分子 对峙时杀了两位法警
Domestic terrorist. Killed two marshals in a standoff.
这些图像是哪来的
How'd you get these images?
那边有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Is there cell phone service out there?
他们用基于卫星的无线热点 图像不清 但能用
They're running on a satellite-based Wi-Fi hot spot. It's spotty but functional.
他在那里
He's there.
哈弗洛克在那里
Havlock's there.
好的 我们先联♥系♥户外游公♥司♥
Okay, let's contact the outfitters.
如果找不到司机 至少定位他们的信♥号♥♥
If we can't get hold of the driver, let's at least locate their signal.
哈赤 你去和育空堡州警合作
Hutch, I want you to coordinate with the Fort Yukon troopers.
看看能否侦察到人♥质♥们
Let's see if we can get eyes on these hostages.
另外 各位 这些逃犯位于世界尽头
And, people, these fugitives are at the end of the Earth.
他们意识到这一点时 情况会变得极其恶劣
When they realize that, things are bound to get nasty.
等等 你们是在哪儿打猎
Wait. So, where were you hunting?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是在一条溪流附近
But it was near a stream.
一条小溪
It was a bitty creek.
在峡谷下面
You know, down in the canyon.
你的朋友呢
What about your friends?
你和他们在风暴里走失了
Did you lose them in the storm?
我的脑子…
My-My mind, it…
不太对劲
it ain't right.
我糊涂了
I don't know things.
你能活下来很幸运
You're lucky to be alive.
你去哪 - 再拿些柴火
Where you going? - To get more firewood.
我在哪
Where am I?
在明托附近
Near Minto.
阿♥拉♥斯加
In Alaska.
你不记得来阿♥拉♥斯加了
Do you not remember coming to Alaska?
我觉得我可能会带来厄运
I think I may be bad luck.
是 有时我觉得自己也是
Yeah, I sometimes feel that way too.
但另外一些时候 我觉得也许本来就是如此
And then other times I think maybe that's just how things are.
什么意思
How you mean?
比如我的父母
Like, my parents.
他们觉得自己能解决任何事
They think they can fix everything.
也许他们很聪明 - 也许吧
Maybe they're smart. - Maybe.
我妈的工作就是治愈别人
That's my mom's job, is to fix people.
她是护士
She's a nurse.
我爸总是想保护我
My dad, he's always trying to protect me.
他的工作是什么
What's his job?
他是法警
He's a marshal.
像警♥察♥
He's like a cop.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表