剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
开枪吧
Just shoot him!
放下
Drop that shit!
快来 哈赤 我们扶他上直升机
Come on, Hutch. Let's get him back to the chopper.
来吧 唐尼 - 我们走
Come on, Donnie. - Let's go.
加油 起来 唐尼 - 来
Come on. Get up, Donnie. - Come on.
唐尼 起来 来吧 扶他起来
Donnie, get up! Come on, get him up!
后退
Back up!
快 起来
Come on, get up.
后退
Back up!
后退…
Back up. Back up.
我看不见
I can't see!
给我起来 快
Get the fuck up. Come on.
撤回直升机 我们走
Back to the chopper! Let's go!
快 去直升机那边 快点
Let's go! Get to the chopper. Come on.
我们走吧… - 快…
Let's go, let's go! Let's go. - Come on. Come on!
上直升机 快上去
Get in the chopper! Get in the fucking chopper.
我们走吧 弗莱迪 直接走吧
Let's go. Fred, let's just go.
快走…
Let's go! Let's go!
来 唐 你还好吗?我们起飞 立即离开
Come on. Don, you okay? Lets go! Let's go now.
快飞 快点
Let's go! Come on.
弗吉尼亚州兰利
中♥央♥情报局总部
阿特沃特协议已失效
Atwater's down.
何时开始? - 不到一小时前
When did this happen? - Under an hour ago.
ACARS?数据链? - 全都无响应
ACARS? Datalinks? - All unresponsive.
很好 查清国家侦察办公室知道些什么
Good. Find out what the NRO knows.
确认伤亡人数后 我会让努里安排小组…
I'll have Nouri put a team in place once we get a body count…
我觉得你没有理解 行动仍在进行中
I don't think you understand. The operation is still active.
你说飞机已经坠落了
You said the plane was down.
撞击后通讯才中断
Communications didn't break until after impact.
我们有理由相信有人生还
We have reason to believe there are survivors.
糟糕 所以行动暴露了 - 联邦航♥空♥局仍不知情
Shit. So we're exposed. - The FAA's still in the dark.
你必须告诉斯科菲德
You need to bring in Scofield.
好吧 这是个馊主意
Okay, that's a terrible idea.
我们这是违法操作
We are outside the law here.
斯科菲德知道内情 也有权限
Scofield has insight. Access.
拜托 她创造了哈弗洛克
Hell, she created Havlock.
在我看来 这个烂摊子是她弄出来的
As far as I'm concerned, this is her mess.
所以你去找找 她又在哪个床上或酒池里 把她带回来
So you find whatever bed or bottle she's in and bring her here.
生日快乐 佐伊
希德妮姨妈 你来了
Aunt Sidney, you came!
那还用说吗
Of course I came.
你觉得我会错过年度最盛大生日派对?
Do you really think I'd miss the biggest birthday party of the year?
蛋糕在哪? - 泰在楼梯上摔破了嘴唇
Where's the cake? - Tye split his lip on the stairs.
你得去看看 - 不是吧
You gotta come see. - No way!
你要送她一条鱼?
You're giving her a fish?
见到你也很开心啊 姐
Good to see you too, sis.
佐伊和她爸爸是PETA的志愿者
Zoe and her dad volunteer for PETA.
你为什么要送她一条 从野外偷回来的珍稀鱼?
Why would you bring her an exotic fish that was stolen from the wild?
就是条鱼而已
It's just a fish.
三、四、五 开始
Three, four, five. Go!
案子怎么样了?
What's going on with the case?
你知道我不能聊工作的事
You know I can't talk about work.
内森说他们会将你上报给监察长
Nathan says they're gonna refer you to the inspector general.
谁告诉他的?
Who told him that?
他说如果你被指控 可能会因叛国罪入狱
He said that if you're charged, you could go to prison for treason.
一、二、三、四、五 看起来像…
One, two, three, four, five. Looks like…
斯科菲德特工吗?
Agent Scofield?
可能是吧
Maybe.
长官 你需要跟我们来一趟
Ma'am, you need to come with us.
和阿特沃特协议有关
It's about the Atwater Protocol.
纪念中♥央♥情报局成员
他们为祖国牺牲了性命
你父亲是个好人 希德
Your father was a good man, Sid.
我们也很想念他
We miss him too.
为什么让我来这里?
Why am I here?
我们在哈巴罗夫斯克郊外抓到他 在中国边境北面20公里处
We grabbed his ass outside Khabarovsk, 20K's north of the Chinese border.
政♥府♥在我们调动部队时把消息压了下来
State kept things under wraps while our teams mobilized.
我们用飞机将他送到阿♥拉♥斯加的基地 然后再转移到秘密运输工具上
We flew him to a base in Alaska, then moved him to a covert transport.
情况就是从那开始失控的
That's when things went tits up.
这次任务是黑色行动
The mission was run as a black op.
情报处认为JPATS运输机是最佳掩护方式
The Division determined a JPATS transport provided optimal cover.
法警和飞行员都对任务详情不知情
Neither the marshals nor the pilots had mission details.
你让一架监狱运输机改道 经过阿♥拉♥斯加去接哈弗洛克?
You rerouted a prison transport through Alaska to pick up Havlock?
那是四级任务
It was Level Four.
就连艾尔森的总军士长也不知情
Even the Chief Master Sergeant at Eielson's still in the dark.
问题是飞机在今早7时雷达通讯中断
The problem is the plane lost radar contact at 0700.
卫星图像显示有生还者
Satellite images indicate there are survivors,
也就是说哈弗洛克已经出手了
which means Havlock is in play.
听起来你有麻烦了
Sounds like you have a problem.
这是我们共同的麻烦 希德妮
It's our problem, Sidney.
不 错了 你将我扫出门了
No. Wrong. You pushed me out.
现在我需要你回来
Well, now I need you back.
快啊
Come on!
来…
Come on, come on, come on.
大家围上来
Everyone, circle up.
距离这里往南3.22公里处有一架飞机坠落
We have a downed plane two miles south from here.
是运输机
It is a transport.
双引擎喷气机 所以大概能坐上100名被拘押人员
Twin jets, so it's probably big enough to seat about a hundred detainees.
什么“被拘押人员”? - 那是JPATS机
What do you mean "detainees"? - It's a JPATS plane.
司法囚犯与外籍人士运输
Justice Prisoner Alien Transportation.
用于转移国内各地囚犯 去法庭现身、接受庭审
It was used to move inmates around the country to court dates, trials…
那里有罪犯?
We got convicts down there?
比那还要严重得多 他们是联邦囚犯
A lot worse than that. These are federal inmates.
外国、国内的、男女都有 携带武器、暴♥力♥且危险
Foreign, domestic, male, female, armed, violent and dangerous.
所以 我猜对于其中一些人来说 这是他们重获自♥由♥的唯一机会
So assume for some, this is gonna be their one shot at freedom.
每过去一分钟 我们的麻烦都在翻倍
Now with every minute that passes, our problems multiply.
我要做的第一件事是封锁山谷
The first thing I wanna do is lock down the valley.
斯蒂斯公路双向封路
Close the Steese in both directions.
我们需要设一个指挥所
We need a command post.
有水电、足够空间进行空运的地方
You know, somewhere with water, power, enough room for air transport.
11号♥高速路的育空河营地 - 不 太远了 还有吗?
The Yukon River Camp on highway 11. - No, too far. What else?
帝国水泥厂旧址?距离六号♥公路1.6公里
How about the old Empire Cement factory? Mile off six.
就这么办 好 - 好的
Let's make that happen. Okay. - Okay.
找个人通知医院
And someone call the hospital.
让他们启动紧急程序
Tell them to initiate emergency protocol.
好 告诉他们…
Okay, tell 'em…
告诉他们 他们将迎来一波又一波麻烦
tell 'em they got a tidal wave of trouble coming their way.
看来和弗兰克的午餐要等一等了
Guess lunch with Frank has to wait.
为什么?发生了什么?
Why, what's going on?
出了事故
There was an accident.
运输囚犯什么的
Some kind of prison transport.
林医生说我们要开始流动分诊
Dr. Lin says we're rolling triage.
说要封锁三楼
Talking about locking down the third floor.
弗兰克 你没事吧? 发生了什么?他们说出事故了
Frank, are you all right? What's going on? They said there was an accident.
一架JPATS机坠落了
A JPATS went down.
唐尼受伤了 我们在等医疗直升机
Donnie's been hurt. We're waiting on the medevac now.
受伤是什么意思? - 等待
What do you mean hurt? - Hang on.
我从你办公室拿到乘客名单了
I got the manifest from your office.
我需要照片 拜托 我需要照片
I need photos. Come on, I need photos.
让总部把近亲、犯罪记录档案发给我们
Have HQ send us dossiers with next of kin, criminal records.
我必须确认死者身份
I got to identify the dead.
是 - 我需要照片
Right. - I need photos.
弗兰克 告诉我 发生了什么? - 唐尼被刺伤了
Frank, talk to me. What happened? - Donnie's been stabbed.
需要有人告诉安妮 他很快会被送去你们那边
So somebody needs to let Annie know. He's gonna be headed your way soon.
好的 你呢?你没事吧?
Okay. And what about you? Are you all right?
卢克有危险吗?
Is Luke in any danger?
卢克很安全 他在学校 我也没事
Luke's safe. He's at school. I'm fine.
只是觉得要是我穿着秋裤就好了
Just wish I had my long johns on.
听着 亲爱的 我得挂了 有空的时候我会打给你的
Look, honey, I'm gonna have to go. I'll call you when I can.
弗兰克? - 是
Frank? - Yeah.
小心点 好吗? 在增援部队到达前保护好自己
Be careful, all right? And stay safe until the cavalry gets there.
亲爱的 我们就是增援部队
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表