剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
你应该和我一起走的
You should have come with me.
我们本能想到办法
We could've figured it out.
我本能帮助你 - 别说话 留到审讯时再说吧
I could've helped you. - Quiet. Save it for the interrogation.
我知道你做了什么 我在监听 希德
I know what you did. I was listening, Sid.
这个任务是我的救赎
This mission is my salvation.
我已经准备好牺牲自己的所有 来确保任务成功
And I am prepared to sacrifice everything I have to see it through.
你呢 - 弗兰克 我们遇到麻烦了
Are you? - Frank, we've got a situation.
好 呃...到此为止
Okay, uh... We're done.
布里格斯 发生了什么
Briggs, what's going on?
你怎么搞的 居然被抓了
How the fuck did you allow yourself to get captured?
他们知道吗
Do they know?
我只交给你一件事
You had one job.
他们知道我们的事吗
Do they know about us?
还不知道 但你别说话 我来处理
Not yet. Just stay quiet. I'll handle it.
我以为是中情局在给他指示
You see, I thought the Agency was giving him instructions.
这其实是你的任务
This was your mission.
你知道死亡开关的事 你知道档案
You knew about the dead man's switch. You knew about the Archive.
你知道我的死会触发档案曝光
You knew that my death would trigger its release.
你让飞机出事 你杀了那些人
You downed that plane. You killed those people.
但我要告诉你
But let me tell you this,
杀了我 你也得不到你想要的
killing me won't get you what you want.
肖 我是弗兰克 你看到斯科菲德了吗
Shaw, this is Frank. Do you have eyes on Scofield?
你必须立即把她和囚犯隔离...
You need to separate her from the inmate immediately--
(欢迎来到费尔班克斯)
(中♥央♥情报局)
《失序边缘》
第一季第八集
该死
Shit.
我从没想要伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
(一个月前)
(法国 巴黎)
我们明天不下床 直到受不了为止
Let's stay in bed tomorrow until we can't take it anymore.
我想看看我们能熬到多晚才睡
I wanna see how late we can sleep.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm happy you're here.
我之前反应太激烈了 对不起
I'm sorry I overreacted earlier.
我懂的 别担心
I get it. Don't worry.
我是用假名进来的
I came in under an alias.
兰利以为我是来见卢森堡的一个线人
And as far as Langley knows, I'm meeting an asset in Luxembourg.
好了 这脚趾属于我
There. That's my toe.
我希望你每次看到它都会想起我
I want you to think of me every time you see it.
颜色不错
Good color.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
想我们 我们的未来
About us. Our future.
还有呢
And?
我希望我们有未来
I want us to have one.
这是因为伊丽莎白吗
Is this about Elizabeth?
他们要杀了她 希德 铲除她
They were gonna kill her, Sid. Erase her.
他们总会这么做 一旦...
That's what they do when...
线人产生威胁
...assets pose a threat.
你没有威胁
You pose no threat.
暂时没有 但如果我不再有用处了呢
Well, maybe not now. But what happens when I pass my expiration date?
他们是不会给我发金表表彰我的
They're not going to give me a gold watch.
我知道的太多了
I know too much.
那你想做什么呢 去果阿的海边生活
So what do you wanna do? Go live on some beach in Goa?
是啊 那不好吗 或者 我们可以找到某种筹码
Yeah, why not? Or maybe we find leverage.
那太危险了
That's dangerous.
有个出路太危险
Having an exit plan?
不 找筹码来和中情局讨价还价太危险
No. Looking for bargaining chips against the Agency.
我是认真的 利维
I'm serious, Levi.
你必须信任我
You need to trust me.
喂
Hello.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
好的
Okay.
谁打来的
Who was that?
斯科菲德小姐 我是詹姆士比尔
Miss Scofield, I'm James Biel.
这位是塔瑞克哈姆迪 我们本地的线人 负责门面工作
This is Tariq Hamdi, our local asset who runs front of house.
你带他进来的
You brought him in?
是 女士 四小时前来的
Yes, ma'am. Four hours ago.
他有口令
He had a pass phrase.
他带着政♥府♥发的俄♥罗♥斯♥护照
He was carrying a Russian passport, state-issued,
所以我们追踪到他和克里姆林宫的关系
which is how we linked him to the Kremlin.
所以这人是间谍
So, this guy's a spy?
他叫维克多沃斯 俄裔美国人
His name is Viktor Voss. Russian-American.
为中情局做地下工作十年 然后反水到俄♥罗♥斯♥那边
Spent a decade in the field with the CIA before he flipped to the Russians,
后者也被他背叛了
who he also sold out.
这家伙是黑市里搞投机的卑鄙小人
The guy's a black-market bottom-feeder.
专门买♥♥卖♥♥机密消息
Trades in secrets.
他告诉哈姆迪先生说联邦安♥全♥局♥在追捕他
He told Mr. Hamdi he's being hunted by the FSB.
他说你能帮助他
He says you can help him.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我这辈子从没见过这个人
I've never seen this guy before in my life.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来了 真的是你
You came. It's really you.
我被告知此事很重要
I was told it was important.
是的 我们不认识 但我认为我们能互相帮助
Yeah. We don't know each other, but I think we can help each other.
好吧
Okay.
你能把摄像头都关了吗
Can you turn off the cameras?
不能
No.
沃斯先生 你让我过来 我来了
Mr. Voss, you asked me to come here and I'm here.
我不认识你 在你向我解释清楚前 我也没打算帮你 我问你...
I don't know you and I'm not inclined to help you until you explain to me--
好的 有人悬赏要我的命
Okay. There's a contract on my life.
克里姆林宫知道我在这里 他们派了一队人
The Kremlin knows I'm here. They sent a team.
我需要安全通道 新名字 新身份文件
I need safe passage. A new name, new papers.
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我的性命在你手上 希德妮
My life is in your hands, Sidney.
不 你的性命在你背叛中情局时已经结束
No, your life ended when you double-crossed the Agency.
请关掉摄像头吧
Turn off the cameras, please.
我们到此为止
We're done.
他们告诉你说你父亲
You were told your father was killed
是他的小队在阿富汗 被哈卡尼网络突袭时被杀害的
when his team was ambushed by the Haqqani network in Afghanistan.
他们告诉你说 他本可以逃走 但他留下了
You were told he could have fled but that he stayed.
牺牲了自己的性命 救下其他四个人
Sacrificed his life to save four other men.
你在说什么
What is this?
但...这不是真的
But it's... That's not the truth.
你是谁
Who are you?
真♥相♥是 事情经过被列为机密信息 是因为它们从未发生
The truth is those details are classified because they never happened.
可我知道 我当时在场
And I know. I was there.
如果你想知道我还知道什么
And if you wanna know what else I know,
那就在联邦安♥全♥局♥到达前 帮我离开巴黎
you're gonna get me out of Paris before the FSB arrive.
而且毫无疑问 希德妮 他们肯定会来
And make no mistake, Sidney, they are coming.
你是在哪里找到他的 - 我说了 是他找到我们的
Where'd you find this guy? - I told you. He found us.
怎么找到的
How?
他怎么知道我在这里 我才刚到六小时
How did he know I was in town? I've only been here for six hours.
我要打给局长 - 不 别打给任何人
I'm calling the station chief. - No. You're not calling anybody.
把摄像头关了 删除录像
Turn off the cameras and delete the files.
他是通缉逃犯 - 他自首了
He's a wanted fugitive. - Who surrendered himself.
他拥有关于我和我父亲死亡情况的信息
And who has information about me and the death of my father.
如果他对摄像头感到不安 那就关了
If the cameras spook him, turn them off.
我不需要录下过程
I don't need record of this.
我需要知道他为什么在这里 他还知道些什么
I need to know why he's here and what else he knows.
关了摄像头
Kill the cameras.
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get this?
你父亲把它放在他的钱包里
Your father kept this in his wallet.
另一半在你那里
You have the other half.
你小时候 你们一起画的寻宝地图
A treasure map you two made when you were a girl.
这证明了什么
And that proves?
证明我知道一些内情
That I know things.
如果你帮我逃出巴黎 我会告诉你更多
And I will tell you more if you get me out of Paris.
我要怎么办到
How am I supposed to do that?
带我去见哈弗洛克
Take me to Havlock.
他在犯罪圈子里有资源
He has resources in the criminal world.
让他帮我在今晚消失 我就把我知道的一切告诉你
Have him vanish me tonight and I will tell you all I know.
希德妮 你搞什么呢
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表