剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
我们打给铜河 立刻派一辆救护车过来 并确保手术室待命
We ring Copper River, get a bus en route, make sure to get the OR on standby.
好
Yeah.
你快走
Go.
不 我绝不会抛下你的
No. I will never leave you.
利用当前局面
Exploit the situation.
拥抱困境
Embrace the difficult.
好了 各位 我们得移♥动♥她了 好吗
All right, guys, we gotta move her. Okay? We gotta move her, all right?
好 要移♥动♥了 来 我扶着你 来
Okay, we need to move. Come on. I got you. Come on.
来 - 毯子拿来...
Come on. - Blankets. Blankets.
对 拿些毯子
Yeah, get some blankets.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 - 拿些毯子过来
I love you. - Get me some blankets!
弗兰克... - 好 是...
Frank, Frank, Frank. Frank. - Okay, yeah. Yeah.
你我都明白她撑不到铜河的
You and I both know she's not gonna make it to Copper River.
河上流的盐溪有一个丹尼村
Up the river, Salt Creek, there's a Dene village.
那里有医疗物资和一名医生
They got medical supplies, a doctor.
好 就这么办 - 好的
All right, make that happen. - All right.
哈赤会为你指路 好吗
Hutch is gonna tell you where to go, okay?
出发吧 - 弗兰克
Let's go. - Frank.
你说你要逮捕我的
You said you were gonna bring me in.
我觉得你做不到了
I don't think that's gonna happen.
先别对我失去信心
Don't count me out yet.
好 走吧
All right. Get going.
噢 你个混...嘿
Oh, you son of a... Hey!
该死的
God-fucking-damn-it.
该死
Shit.
该死
Fuck!
该死的
Goddamn it.
利维 停下 别...
Levi! Don't move! Don't...
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
别动
Freeze!
弗兰克 你能怎么办
What you gonna do, Frank?
你要开枪打我 啊 杀了我
You gonna shoot me? Huh? You gonna kill me?
别动
Don't move.
我不是坏人 弗兰克 你很清楚
I'm not the bad guy here, Frank, you know that.
我说过我们会改变世界的 弗兰克
I told you we'd change the world, Frank.
我们做到了 我们揭发了布拉福德
We did. We exposed Bradford.
她的整个腐♥败♥网络将倒台
Her whole corrupt network is gonna collapse.
而现在 我要逮捕你
And now I'm taking you in.
谁知道她策划了什么 弗兰克
Who knows what else she was planning, Frank.
多少人本来会被杀
How many people were gonna be killed?
我们阻止了一切 救下了他们 弗兰克
We stopped that. We saved them, Frank.
是我们做到的 你必须放我走
We did. You gotta let me go.
我不能这么做 我是法警 你是逃犯
I can't do that. I'm a marshal, and you're a fugitive.
利维 结果再好 也不能证明不择手段是对的
The ends don't justify the means, Levi.
有人死了 你必须负责
People are dead. You need to be held accountable.
趴下 - 负责
Get on the ground. - Accountable?
你负责了吗 弗兰克
Were you held accountable, Frank?
你有没有什么秘密
You got any secrets?
我在你家发现的枪怎么说
What about the gun I found in your home?
我为了保护你藏起来的那把 - 不...我必须按规则来办事
The one I hid for you to protect you? - No, no, no. I gotta do this by the book.
按规则办事
By the book?
你可以自欺欺人
You can believe that if you want.
你可以假装这是真的 但你是有选择的 弗兰克
You can pretend that's true, but you have a choice, Frank.
你必须选择怎么做是对的 怎么做是错的
You're gonna have to make that choice about what's right and what's wrong.
你可以救下希德妮 或者 你可以逮捕我
You can save Sidney, or you can bring me in.
你来选择
Your choice.
该死的
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
嘿
Hey.
在这里 低一点 在她左侧
Here, lower, and to her left.
啊 糟糕
Ah, shit.
好 给我一点时间
Okay, give me a second.
好的
Okay.
我没法夹住 你得帮我将她翻过来 对着我
I can't clamp it. I'm gonna need you to turn her towards me.
快一点... - 等等我 好 要搬她起来
Quickly. Quickly. - Give me a second. All right. Lift her?
好 是的 快点 - 好
Okay, yes. Quickly. - Okay.
斯塔格 你能看见吗
Can you see in there, Stagg?
好的 希望这次夹住了
Okay. Okay, let's pray that holds.
她看起来情况稳定 别移♥动♥她 保持静止状态
She seems stable. Don't let her move. Keep her still.
我拿了
I got it.
好...
Okay...
给她消毒 再挂一瓶点滴
disinfect her, get her another drip.
凯奈 你帮我去再拿点毯子来 宝贝
Kenai, I need you to go and get some more blankets, hon.
现在什么情况
What's going on?
我不知道 - 这话什么意思
I don't know. - Well, what do you mean?
情况不妙
It's not good.
我...
I...
我需要透透气 - 好 你出去吧
I need some air. - All right, you step out.
她怎么样了
How is she?
不太好
Not good.
她的肝静脉上有一个切口伤
She has an incised wound in a hepatic vein.
我们认为还波及到门静脉
Her portal, we think.
我已经夹上了血管 我们...正在输液
I have it clamped, and we're... got some fluids going.
输液会帮助她恢复血量 并将血氧水平回升
The fluids will help restore her volume and bring her oxygen levels back up,
但她需要进行妥当的输血
but she will need a proper blood transfusion
否则会进入缺氧状态 - 然后呢
before she becomes hypoxic. - And?
我没法在这里输血
And I can't do that here.
她的血氧值在90%多 且在下降
Her blood O2 levels are in the 90s and falling.
随时间过去 她继续失血 血氧值会继续下降
As time goes on and she continues to bleed, that number will drop.
一旦跌至80%以下 你们会失去她
Once it falls below 80%, you're gonna lose her.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
医疗直升机离这里太远
Medevac's too far out.
铜河没法进行输血
And they can't do a transfusion in Copper River.
去费尔班克斯呢 90分钟
What's Fairbanks? Ninety minutes?
时间不够
That's not enough time.
就算道路是通的 更别提这不可能
Even if the roads were clear, which would be a miracle,
她也撑不过去的
she won't make it.
我们有雪地车 可以用它抄小路走捷径
We got a snow machine. Take it as the crow flies.
如果油够走那么远的话 那也许可以
If we had enough gas to make it that far, maybe.
可我们已经超过一周没收到燃料补给了
We haven't had fuel delivery in over a week.
我们必须送她去费尔班克斯
We have to get her to Fairbanks.
我们...先准备好运送她 好吗
Let's just... Let's just get her ready for transport, okay?
我觉得你没理解她受伤的严重程度
I don't think you understand the gravity of her injury.
我理解如果她留在这就会死去 对吗
Well, I understand if she stays here, she dies, right?
那么长的路途 她不可能存活的了
She won't survive a trip that long.
好 那你觉得能怎样 洗耳恭听
Okay, then what? Okay, tell me.
屋里的那女人奄奄一息
I mean, that woman in there is dying.
如果她死了 就是死在我们手上 除非我们能想到解决办法
And if she dies, her death is on our hands unless we figure this out.
我们向来都是这样 不是吗
I mean, that's what we do, isn't it?
众志成城 齐心协力 汇集资源 就能存活
We work together, we pool resources, we survive.
所以...
So...
可以用狗狗吗
What about the dogs?
卡比威弗有六只哈士奇 连坦克都拉得动
Cappy Weaver has six huskies. They could pull a tank.
找他来 这孩子真棒 去找他
Go get him. Attaboy. Go get him.
好 来吧 干活了
Okay, come on. Let's do it.
弗兰克 我不想说这话
Frank, I don't wanna say it,
但就算有雪橇犬 能在雪地开出一条路也很难
but even with the dogs, you'd be lucky you don't have to break trail.
这会拖慢你的 - 我不会让她就这样死了 哈赤
It's gonna slow you down. - I'm not letting her die, Hutch.
如果我能翻过山口 就走旧冰川线路的林务局勘察道
If I can get over the pass, I'll take the Old Glacier run FIA trail.
那样可以直达高速
That'll shoot us straight out on the highway.
你必须联络射击手布朗 他住的地方离那里不远
You need to get ahold of Shooter Brown. He lives not far from there.
让他开他的卡车 去林务局勘查道底部见我们
Tell him to get his truck and to meet us at the base of the FIA trail.
好 我们可以直接开到费尔班克斯 她情况还好吗
Okay, we can drive straight to Fairbanks. Is she good?
她还在撑着
She's hanging in there.
你们必须快马加鞭了
You're gonna have to go like the wind.
好的 我们上路
All right, let's go.
给你找了个背包
Got you a backpack.
带上我的步♥枪♥吧
Take my rifle.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表