剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
我们必须把人♥质♥从他们那里救出
We're gonna have to take these hostages back from them.
我们通知州警
Let's notify the brownshirts.
派一架飞机 看看能否侦察到这辆越野车
Get a plane in the air. See if we can't get eyes on this buggy.
你有截停它的办法了
You got a plan to stop it?
毫无头绪
I got no fucking clue.
嘿 能问你一个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
这家伙中断了手♥机♥通讯
This guy knocks out cellular communications,
拿走了飞行记录仪 为什么
takes the flight recorder. Why?
他狗急跳墙了
He's desperate.
如果不是呢 如果他是在下一盘大棋呢
What if he's not? What if it's part of a larger plan?
也许那是联调局没收一切 包括打印机的原因呢
What if that's why the Feebs are seizing everything, including the printer?
什么打印机
What printer?
哈弗洛克绑走莎拉时使用了一台打印机
Havlock used a printer when he held Sarah captive.
他们认为他打印了同伙的一些图纸
They're thinking he printed some plans from an associate.
你是怎么知道的
And you know this how?
你老婆告诉斯科菲德的
Your wife told Scofield.
我老婆和斯科菲德聊过
My wife talked to Scofield?
是的
Yeah, I did.
她想要什么
What did she want?
她担心他在利用我以某种方式操纵你
She was worried that he might use me to manipulate you in some way.
他有吗
Did he?
没有
No.
我和他相处了一段时间…
I spent time with him and…
那人和你所应对过的任何人都不同
and that man is like no one that you've ever dealt with before.
我不会允许我们家人遇到任何事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to our family.
他用了一天不到的时间就绑走了我
It took him less than a day to get to me.
我们的儿子仍不知踪迹
Our son is still God knows where.
我们家经历了太多了 你不能再被这件事吞噬 弗兰克
Our family has been through too much to let this consume you, Frank.
尤其是现在 我们努力了那么久才走出来
And not now, not after all that we've done to claw our way back.
宝贝…好的 我明白
Honey, honey, okay. I hear you.
我们会挺过去的 我们向来都能
We're gonna get through this. We always do.
你们在这呢 我到处找你们俩
There you are. Been looking everywhere for you two.
是
Yeah.
卢克 他们俩都在这
Luke, you got 'em both.
卢克
Luke?
卢克 宝贝
Luke? Honey?
你在哪里
Where are you?
在小屋 和州警黑斯一起
At the cabin with Trooper Hayes.
这里天气很糟糕 我们很快会离开小屋
Rough weather up here. We're gonna leave the cabin soon.
你没事吧 吉拉在吗
Are you okay? A-And is Kira there?
嗨 雷姆尼克太太 我在
Hey, Mrs. Remnick. I'm here.
我们没事 很冷 但没事
We're fine. Cold but fine.
我那么做太蠢了
This was stupid of me.
我们很快会聊的 好吗
We'll talk stupid soon enough, okay?
我根本不该来这里
I never should have come here.
卢克 宝贝 你安全我们就放心了
Luke, honey, we're just glad that you're safe, all right?
你…做呼吸练习 保持冷静 好吗
You just… You do your breathing. You stay calm. Okay?
还有 嘿 克林特
And, uh, hey, Clint,
安全送他们回家 好吗 你们小心 我们爱你们俩
get them home safely, all right? You guys be careful. We love you both.
我也爱你 妈妈
Love you too, Mom.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Dad.
好的
Okay, good.
困难的部分来了
Now for the hard part.
你之前说 他们认为你也参与进来了
You know, before, you said that they think you're part of this.
“他们”是谁
Who's "they"?
中情局认为我帮助哈弗洛克 偷走了机密情报 协助他逃跑
The CIA think I helped Havlock steal classified intel and aided his escape.
他们此刻正在调查我们的关系
They're investigating our relationship as we speak.
但他们还是派你来这里
But they still sent you here?
对 一个朋友派我来的
Yeah. A friend sent me.
至少我以为她是朋友
At least I thought she was a friend.
现在她希望我回家 和他们的律师聊
Now she wants me to come home and talk to their lawyers.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
如果我离开 哈弗洛克就赢了
If I leave, Havlock wins.
他会执行他的计划 天知道是什么
Carries out whatever he's planning.
所以…
So…
我们会抓到他的
We will get him.
要是有这么简单就好了
I wish it were that simple.
是 为什么不呢
Yeah, well, why wouldn't it be?
因为我父亲
Because of my father.
我父亲
My father…
创造了哈弗洛克
…created Havlock.
这整个行动
This entire operation.
使用假的内鬼来引出敌人
Using fictional turncoats to lure out enemies.
这是他在9 11事件后创造的秘密计划
It was a clandestine program that he created in the wake of 9 11.
你老爸是间谍
Your old man was a spy?
他为美国牺牲了
And he died for this country.
现在他为之献出生命的计划 正被用来对付我
Now the program he gave his life for is being weaponized against me.
所以这是为了保护他的名声
So this is about his legacy?
这是为了纪念他的牺牲
It's about his sacrifice.
也是为了我们家在此过程中所放弃的一切
Everything our family gave up along the way.
我父亲被杀时
When my father was killed…
我母亲陷入内心的迷雾
my mother retreated into a fog.
她迷失了
She lost her way.
我姐姐为了照顾她差点放弃自己的婚姻
My sister nearly abandoned her marriage to take care of her.
如果见到过去的我 你是不会认出来的
You wouldn't recognize the person I used to be.
我不能让他失望
I can't fail him now.
我和妻子在女儿九岁生日两周前失去了她
My wife and I lost our daughter two weeks before her ninth birthday.
我为此找过理性的解释 我…
I've rationalized it. I've…
拒绝接受它
denied it.
但事实是 她离世是因为我
But the truth is that she is gone because of me.
那肯定不是真的 - 因为我做过的事
I'm sure that's not true. - Because of what I did.
我正在做的事
What I do.
她叫什么
What was her name?
露比 露比格蕾丝
Ruby. Ruby Grace.
活着的每一天 想到这份职务的代价
And there is not a day that goes by that I don't tear myself up
我都想哭
over what this job has cost me.
看来我们在某件事上达成共识了
So we agree about something.
这么说太过了 但…
Would never go that far, but…
但如果我是你 没有哈弗洛克 我一定不会回家
…but if I was you, I wouldn't go home without Havlock.
而且 我知道他在哪
And I know where he is.
你知道要怎么抓他回来
You know how to bring him in?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
(XenoGate入口 欢迎 希德妮斯科菲德)
(联络人)
(阿尔曼支丹科)
(讯息:是你来自丹吉尔的朋友 我们有麻烦了)
那是什么 你们听见了吗
What is that? Did you guys hear that?
停车
Stop the vehicle.
该死
Holy shit.
调头…
Turn around! Turn around!
天才 调头去哪
And go where, genius?
停车
Stop the vehicle.
(必须聊聊)
(会在蓝鸟找你 明天22点)
那家伙是谁
Now who the hell's that?
我想聊聊你的人♥质♥
I wanna talk about your hostages.
我想送他们平安地回家
I want to bring them home safely.
你无路可走了 你很清楚这点
You got nowhere to go and you know it.
没有道路 没有燃料
No road. No fuel.
没有暖气 没有食物
No heat. No food.
边境遥不可及
The border's a world away.
就算你成功到达育空
Even if you make it to the Yukon,
那里什么都没有 和这里一样
there's nothing there but more of the same.
让我上车 你我聊聊
Let me on board. And let's you and I talk.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
这是陷阱
It's a trap.
好吧 弗兰克 我们聊聊
All right, Frank. Let's talk.
我上来了
I'm coming up.
我想要他
I want him.
山姆
Sam.
我的儿子 我的儿子凯勒布 我的儿子在你那儿吗
My-My-My son. My son, Caleb. Do you have my son?
你儿子没事 好吗 - 是吗
Your son is fine. Okay? - Yeah?
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表