剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
You have no idea what I have seen, day after day, for years.
无辜的人被屠♥杀♥
Innocent people slaughtered.
你的朋友们被背叛
Your friends betrayed.
孩子们被杀害
Children murdered.
一切都打着这个使命 那个旗号♥的名义
All in the name of this cause or that flag.
当你与这个世界的棱角摩擦时
When you rub up against the rough places in the world,
它要么将你磨平 要么就让你更加尖锐
it either wears you down or it sharpens you.
世上存在许多邪恶 希德妮
There is evil out there, Sidney.
不是什么灰色地带 存在主义的道德
Not some gray, existential morality.
真正的邪恶 切实的邪恶
Real evil. Actual evil.
需要我们这样意志坚定的人去对抗
And it is up to those of us who have the will to fight it.
你父亲目光远大 但缺乏意志
Your father had the vision but he didn't have the will.
他不够强大 没法完成他所开始的事业
He wasn't strong enough to finish what he started.
所以你杀了他
So you killed him.
如我所说 一些人比另一些人更强大
Like I said, some of us are stronger than others.
告诉我 档案在哪
Now, where's the Archive?
弗兰克 我们为你调出了911通话
Frank, we pulled the 911 phone call for you.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
嗨 我在新闻上看到 你们在找一个叫希德妮斯科菲德的女人
Hi. I saw on the news that you're looking for that woman, Sidney Scofield.
我好像…在席勒药店看到她了
I think I… I think just saw her at Schiller's Pharmacy.
是斯科菲德 - 是她自己举报的
That's Scofield. - She called in the tip on herself.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
还记得薇薇安派克吗
You remember Vivian Pike?
是 我们抓到的女骗子
Yeah. The con woman we caught.
她也是举报了自己 她想被抓到
She called the tip on herself. She wanted to be caught.
斯科菲德也是这个意思
Which is what Scofield's doing?
不 斯科菲德太聪明了 她不会想被逮捕的
No. Scofield's too smart for that. She doesn't wanna be caught.
她想被追踪
She wants to be followed.
只是时间问题 希德妮
It was only a matter of time, Sidney.
你肯定知道我迟早会找到你
You had to know I was always gonna find you.
我知道你会找到我
I knew you would find me.
事实上
In fact…
这是我们刻意促成的
we made sure of it.
嘿 雅克
Hey, Jacque.
很开心你来到这里了
Glad you could make it.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表